[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz Hires Neocon Loons, Gaffney, Ledeen, Abrams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: cruz.jpg (23 KB, 280x279) Image search: [Google]
cruz.jpg
23 KB, 280x279
>Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz, has unveiled his new foreign policy team, stacked with some of the most aggressive hawks imaginable, saying they are a group of his “trusted friends” who believe in a “strong America.”

>http://www.jewishjournal.com/election2016/article/cruz_announces_national_security_team

>Also featuring prominently in the Cruz team is Michael Ledeen, the man at the center of the yellowcake uranium forgeries, among the pretexts for the 2003 US invasion and occupation of Iraq. Ledeen has been involved in a litany of scandals, dating all the way back to Iran-Contra. He was also, notably, the man who got Israeli spy Jonathon Pollard his job at the US Navy.

>He was also, notably, the man who got Israeli spy Jonathon Pollard his job at the US Navy.

>Of course speaking of Iran-Contra, one must inevitably discuss Elliott Abrams, who famously pled guilty to two charges of withholding information related to the scandal from Congress, and is likewise a central player in the new Cruz team

>Abram’s most recent media comments, interestingly enough, were railing against Cruz, accusing him of being anti-semitic for even using the term “neocon.” Now that Cruz is establishing himself as the neocon candidate of choice, that allegation has been quickly brushed aside.
>>
bump faggots. is this not a political board in an election year? what the fuck faggots?
>>
File: 1458323012205.png (504 KB, 720x778) Image search: [Google]
1458323012205.png
504 KB, 720x778
>>67905394
>>Abram’s most recent media comments, interestingly enough, were railing against Cruz, accusing him of being anti-semitic for even using the term “neocon.” Now that Cruz is establishing himself as the neocon candidate of choice, that allegation has been quickly brushed aside.
wtf? I wonder if the Cruz crew did this on their own to prove that they are not anti-semitic or if they were forced to hire him to pay for his anti-semitism.
>>
File: whyivoterepublican.jpg (49 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
whyivoterepublican.jpg
49 KB, 640x552
>stacked with some of the most aggressive hawks imaginable,

SHOCKER

Christian theocrat is a war hawk
>>
>>67905394
How can a person have that much fat on the back of their neck? He's not a super fat guy. Out of shape, yeah, but damn. Look at that neck roll. Just look at it. So pasty and soft, like his neck is subcontracted to the world's biggest bakery. Like his body is 74% uncooked sweet roll. Like if he was a superhero he would be energized by yeast. That's a good new name for him, Yeast Infection.
>>
>>67905394

When the fuck are these "small government true conservatives" going to wake up to the fact that Cruz is in bed with all the big government snakes?

The fact that there are still Ron Paul libertarians who prefer Cruz to Trump is mindboggling.
>>
File: in_you_go.png (366 KB, 480x512) Image search: [Google]
in_you_go.png
366 KB, 480x512
Cruz is a gigantic Christian Zionist stooge and has hired three of the most bloodthirsty kikes on Earth to tell him what wars the US needs to fight for Israel?

It's fucking shocking /pol.

>>67907742
>The fact that there are still Ron Paul libertarians who prefer Cruz to Trump is mindboggling.

Probably reduces to muh Jesus.
>>
>>67907190
God damn, republicans are fucking retarded.
>>
>>67908456
>>67905394

Seriously, after his loss in Minnesota he's outright trying every way he can to 1up trump.

He needs to be better with timeng. This only makes him look like is real only candidate which will just cause his voters to go somewhere else.
>>
File: himouto-umaru-chan-Panic.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
himouto-umaru-chan-Panic.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>67905394
>>67906358
Pakistan? Really?! Even Pakistan follows American Politics?!
>>
>>67909266
An isreal only*

Fucking hell need to proofread better.
>>
>>67906358

Post about anime if you want a 250-reply thread on /pol/.
>>
>>67909913
i was in america for about 15 years
>>
i posted a thread twice about this live conference about israel's influence in america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZMrsH8YZTM

it is going on live right now/
>>
>>67911146
How's Pakistan?
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 800x2330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 800x2330
>>67905394
What a kike sell-out. Cruz is trying too hard to channel Reagan. It ain't the '80s anymore, Rato!

I'm starting to think the only person who will keep us out of a war with Russia (cold or otherwise) is Trump, seriously.
>>
File: PCP comic 2.png (1 MB, 900x865) Image search: [Google]
PCP comic 2.png
1 MB, 900x865
>>67911217
BUMP GET IN ON THIS FAGGOTS
>>
File: 1457066980955.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457066980955.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
just fuck my campaign up
>>
>>67906358
Cruz isn't relevant anymore. He's already lost.
>>
>>67911233
much better than i expected when i left america.
>>
>>67912920
i suspect it is not over yet. it will be a contested convention, most likely.
>>
File: delegates trump.png (78 KB, 903x606) Image search: [Google]
delegates trump.png
78 KB, 903x606
>>67913466
>>
>>67913466
Cruz should bow out with an agreement from Trump that he will be made the new Supreme Court appointee when Trump is elected. That would be ideal.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.