[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exterminate!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
If the current situation persist we are basically fucked, we would need over 5 earths to make our life styles sustainable
and as the average wealth increases:
>>every day about 500 more sand niggers can now afford a moped
>>more pollution
>>more earths needed

We basically NEED to kill of 75% of the population

So the options are either make HIV air-born killing all poor people who cant buy the necessary drugs

or make some sort of soylent-green type of deal
does /pol/ agree ?
>>
what the fuck
>>
How long til we get there? I'm already 26 so I'm sure I'll be long gone before any true scarcity begins.
>>
NOOOO GOY REMEMBER THE LOW NATALITY RATES AND THE HOLOCAUST YOU NEED TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES THAT WILL TEACH YOU HOW NOT TO BE A NAZI
>>
>>67904119
> Killing the poor
> Killing the ones not consuming as much and as such contributing the least to global warming and the depletion of earth's resources

Brilliant. You wouldn't happen to be an Polish intellectual on visit?
>>
>>67904259
A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>67904293
>we need to increase our population to help pay for bennies
>we need to decrease the population because automation will take over jobs
I don't know what the kikes are trying...
>>
>>67904414
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>67904119
just nuke all humans

you will do us a favour
>>
We can Sterilize all of the african cotinent + the indian subcontient this will help humanity.
>>
File: georgia guidestones.jpg (113 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
georgia guidestones.jpg
113 KB, 720x960
>>67904119
>We basically NEED to kill of 75% of the population
The elite is all ready on that.
>>
>>67904119
would it be ideal to exterminate everyone outside of europe, north america and east asia?
>>
>>67904626
they're basically good for nothing genes
>>
>>67904119
Its simple, kill all the Semites, Arabs, and Africans.
>>
>>67904414
better then a leaf
>>
File: bill-gates zika.jpg (324 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
bill-gates zika.jpg
324 KB, 2000x1333
>>67904579
>We can Sterilize all of the african cotinent + the indian subcontient this will help humanity.
>mfw
>>
>>67904408
the poor are at the moment not the problem but as i said soon all of them will have a fucking moped
and they do not contribute as much to the global economy
therefor not creating a Mad Max society by killing the economy
>>easier to kill people then to create new earths
>>
>>67904119
We could live many thousands of years if we had just Europeans.

It's Asia and Africa that's the problem with overpopulation
>>
File: 1455299702986.png (347 KB, 725x664) Image search: [Google]
1455299702986.png
347 KB, 725x664
>>67904454
>we need to increase the mixed population so we have a new generation of lower IQ, purposeless drones without culture, roots, identity, belonging to a formless societal blob with no fixed points
>we need to destroy societal roles so people find solace in consumism, loans and state sponsored degeneracy while we do our own thing
>we need stupid people to control that will take our loans to buy our useless crap while voting for our politicians
Pretty much it
>>
File: 1386812690755.jpg (45 KB, 420x480) Image search: [Google]
1386812690755.jpg
45 KB, 420x480
>>67904119
>>
>>67904625
not acording to the W.H.O, they claim that the average wealth is increasing
>>
>>67904119
No, go fuck yourself
>>
>>67905064
How do you sugest we approach the problem then.
Because it is a very real problem
>>
File: Thomas_malthus.jpg (36 KB, 311x415) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_malthus.jpg
36 KB, 311x415
He has the solution.
>>
Air-born HIV would also fix the problem whit people becoming so old and being a strain on society
>>
>>67904948
How can people not basically put my post into their head though? Like, you hear both of these things mentioned at different times and no one stops and says "wait a second, I just heard the exact opposite thing yesterday...."

People are dumb.
>>
We need to promote childfree to asians, blacks and arabs.
>>
>>67905029
Improvement in living conditions usually leads to less births so there is that.

And its just the silence before the cull. They want to lull everything in this false sense of security and get every one to trust them so when they finally decide to push forced inoculation (sterilization) people will take it voluntarily. Why wouldn't they? The 16 shots you took before was all good so what harm can one more do?

Or they can just genetically modify some disease that primarily target people with X genetics.

So many possibilities, its easier then ever before to kill billions of people without doing any lasting harm to the environment. Before you had to get in there with men and gun, now you just release a virus.
>>
>>67904119
OP is a faggot
isnt florida supposed to be underwater right now along with new york city?
>>
Global Warming is orchestrated by the Jews so that Arabs and Blacks can immigrate to colder climates. Just desert my planet up senpai.
>>
File: 1458252829949.gif (995 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458252829949.gif
995 KB, 500x375
>>67904119
I vote zombies, I feel like I'd have a better chance at surviving that than some disease epidemic
>>
>>67905646
its also supposed to be 115+ degrees fahrenheit worldwide from carbon
>>
>>67904119
Its the 80/20 rule in action. 80% of the work is done by 20% of the people the remaining 80% do the last 20% of the work. That said yes we could do without 80% of the earths population.
>>
File: 1457305213224.png (453 KB, 496x484) Image search: [Google]
1457305213224.png
453 KB, 496x484
Civilization is a bubble that needs to burst.

It's not edgy, fedora or anything like that, it just needs to burst before it's too late. We need more environmental pressures to weed out neets and degenerates like myself.

We don't need to kill anyone, this shouldn't be some manual selection process, this can heavily lead to error. Let good old trial and error sort us out.
>>
>>67905583
What leads to less births is secular humanism, which if you know anything about the history of propaganda and it's use of language is the anti-human religion.

All religions preach to have as many children as possible. The more fundamentalist and strict a faction, the more children each man and woman will produce. Why? Because you are creating converts out of thin air.

So logically one must assume that secular humanism did not occur organically like other religions, but is instead constructed to reduce the population of its adherents. Since under it, many rationalizations are made for why you should not have biological children; the environment, overpopulation, other people's abandoned children, choosing a career first.

This is transparently obvious to anyone who looks at it for longer than a few minutes. The most irreligious nations on Earth are also the most developed and the ones declining in population the fastest. The only exception and it is an important one is America, and that is why the world watches as the lines are drawn in the sand.
>>
>>67904626
>I´d vote for that
We should get all the filth out before, though.
>>
>>67904119
The real problem lies in Africa.

Any help for Africe is a big mistake, they survive times where they would naturally starve because they never work for their food and procreate like rabbits. They spread everywhere and waste ressources.
>>
>>67904579
STEALTH RARE
>>
>>67904119
Behold, the genocidal madness of the left.
>>
>>67904119
Get back to your cuckshed, Sven.
>>
>>67904119
Kill all niggers, muslims, SE Asians and Indians

Is problem solved then?

If not, NK, Brazil, Gypsies/Romas and the Chinese should be killed off too
>>
>>67904119

or we can stop being niggers and go colonize space
>>
>>67907504
O fugg stumpy stealthy
>>
>>67908407
that would solve it, but in the untill then we need to kill the ones that don't help us get there
>>
>>67904625
Those rules sound pretty anti-establishment if you ask me
>>
>>67904119
>So the options are either make HIV air-born killing all poor people who cant buy the necessary drugs
Ehhh.. most of 4chan wouldn't survive.
NEETs lives matter!
>>
>>67904119
All non whites shall be destroyed!
>>
We live in some sort of a hunger games world where 20% of the population is inventing self driving cars, Smartphones and exploring space
the other 80% is cutting down the rain forest and growing rice to barely feed their family.
basically either we kill off 75% scum or 100% gets fucked by any number of calamities not all of them environmental
>>
>>67904119
>the entire population of earth could fit in Texas if it were built like NYC
>overpopulated
wew lad meme
>>
>>67911523
How exactly does the space required to house all of the people factor in how much they consume/pollute ?
>>
File: What04.png (282 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
What04.png
282 KB, 640x478
>>67904579
wait, WAIT
RARE
A
R
E
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.