[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this multi-cultural propaganda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: zootropolis2.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zootropolis2.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Is this multi-cultural propaganda?
>>
inb4 "huuuuuuuur qt rabbit I wanna fug ^wwww^" Germans
>>
kinda, but it pandered more to furries more then anything

disney once again pushing fetish shit
>>
>>67903169
>inb4 "huuuuuuuur qt rabbit I wanna shiet on it and have it shit on muh facehole ^wwww^" Germans
FTFY
>>
>>67903097
>>>/co/
>>
I hope not. I already bought the tickets for my date next week.
>>
>>67903097
Sort of, not really

They are pretty careful to avoid any direct 1 to 1 comparisons with real life.

The movie has a "we can can all get along with the power of diversity"message but near the end it shifts to "worlds not perfect, and just because your victimized doesn't justify being an asshole"

The actual main villain also looks something from anti-jew comic.

The actual animation/expressions are top tier though and the story flows together better then the average disney movie (the lack of drastic rewrites like in frozen shows)
>>
>society based on predators not eating prey

what could go wrong?
>>
>>67903097
Not only that, it also turns our precious White chillins into godless animal fuckers.
It works just the same way violent video games like Wolfenstein 3D and World of Warcradt turn our precious Hwhite chillins into schoolshooters.
The heathen ZOG prevented us from banning vidya and now they prevent us from banning kids movies. baka this 'ere cunt tree 'o ours is jus' goin' ta da hounds I tell you hwat unca Jeb...
>>
>>67903097
that rabbit is pretty qt tho senpai
>>
>>67904012
>They are pretty careful to avoid any direct 1 to 1 comparisons with real life.

Except for sheep being clearly the jews
>>
>>67903097
its a fucking children's movie.
>>
File: WITH EWES YOU LOSE.jpg (238 KB, 517x800) Image search: [Google]
WITH EWES YOU LOSE.jpg
238 KB, 517x800
>>
>>67903097
It has some anti-cop stop slipped in. Meter maids are given a ticket quota, Police chief hates talking to someone with a missing persons case, Said case is given an unreasonable goal or else it's dropped, solving the case involves using organized crime to intimidate information from a criminal.
>>
>>67906460
Leftists have actually been bitching about the movie being too pro-cop
>>
>>67903097
Well, I did want to fuck the rabbit by the end, so probably
>>
It's a statement about how the few and empowered make global decisions that adversely affect large portions of the populace.

It's also.boring as fuck.
>>
>>67903097
no its degenerate shit that will give birth to a new generation of furries
>>
File: putin.jpg (19 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
19 KB, 400x320
>>67903169
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.