[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What made you hate niggers /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14
File: Nigger (79).jpg (113 KB, 409x305) Image search: [Google]
Nigger (79).jpg
113 KB, 409x305
What made you hate niggers /pol/?
>>
>>67903022
>what made you hate niggers?
I live and breath anon..
>>
>>67903022
their actions and mannerisms

going to jail and being in a cage with the crunchiest niggers I've ever seen was the redpill
>>
>>67903022
Facts, statistics and logic.
Never seen a black man my entire life, but logic demands that I revile them and do my best to keep them away from everything I love.
>>
File: Nigger (77).jpg (112 KB, 550x441) Image search: [Google]
Nigger (77).jpg
112 KB, 550x441
>>
>>67903232
What'd you do, anon?
>>
>>67903022
/pol/
>>
>>67903022
Niggers made me hate niggers.
>>
niggers
>>
>>67903022
They give the good black people a bad image which will continue the racial divide and harboring of negative attitudes between blacks and whites.
>>
>>67903569
drug possession and owi
>>
>>67903022
Growing up in New Orleans.

Once the premiere city of the South. Now an Africanized toilet.
>>
Got held up 3 times and stabbed once by negroes.
I hate the ghetto culture that enslaved thier mind, not their chained souls.
>>
File: pol black privilege.jpg (48 KB, 654x507) Image search: [Google]
pol black privilege.jpg
48 KB, 654x507
/pol/'s highly informed statistics
I still treat black people and niggers as different but I don't consider niggers any more human than muslims
>>
>>67903022
Living in the worst part of Minneapolis for 2 years.
>>
File: 1457473928286.jpg (246 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1457473928286.jpg
246 KB, 400x800
I worked in public housing, I know more than most of you will ever know about their natural habitat.
>>
I was born in Tennessee and have lived here all my life. When you live in the South East, you start to get sick of niggers very quickly.
>>
>>67903022
I put up with their niggery for three fucking years in middle school. I have hated them ever since.
>>
Their low IQ and high propensity for violence. Blacks have been most of my friends growing up and every time an argument comes up, it always comes down to me seeing the bigger picture and the facts in front of me while they always resort to simple and emotional shit, then towards the end of things, it devolves into violence but I never let them have that.
>>
File: black and white.jpg (140 KB, 898x544) Image search: [Google]
black and white.jpg
140 KB, 898x544
does anyone have that long, long recount of a teacher describing what it's like to teach a mostly black school? I can't remember what I named it
>>
To be honest I used to not think worse of them. I think it was when I watched a livestream of the riots that happened when Darren Wilson was not charged for killing Michael Brown. I had looked into the events and everything that had happened and it seemed obvious that Wilson was in the right. When these riots occurred and I watched them from within the crowd, something in me came to realization that these people were different. Then it turned to anger and from there hatred when I thought more and more and researched more of these incidents.
>>
Having a brain.
>>
>>67904225
I went to a magnet middle school in the city and within the first week I was completely shocked by how the black students behaved.
>>
Been robbed twice, both times by black people. Coincidence?
>>
>>67903022
Had a couple of nigs in my class.

They were violent and distracted the rest of the class with their constant nigging.

When I grew up I discovered not all nigs are like that...but a good ninety percent are.
>>
>>67904053

What is per capita statistics?

As a black man, I'm here to say that you're all just too sad for words. You can't even be honest amongst yourselves or to yourselves. I genuinely pity white racists.
>>
The military
>grow up in southern California
>lib cuck education everyone's equal that kind of thing
>never see many black people so don't know much about them
>ship off to boot camp
>biggest douche bag drill instructor was a nig, guy was a complete retard and new how to do nothing but yell and hurt us
>couldn't even teach us right. Any we training we got from him was always remember taught later on by an actually competent instructor in the right way
>mother fucker couldn't even use a rifles sights
>all the worse laziest piece of shit recruits were nigs
>fell out of every training exercise, couldn't shoot or swim or do first aide or anything of value
>"u wanna fight nigga? Square up nigga square up" every single time u tried to get them to do anything
>later on got sent to Virginia and saw ghetto blacks in their natural habitats
>>
>>67903022

I went to a small high school. Mostly white and hispanic. We had like maybe just 25 black kids in total. They were fucking awful. Just that small portion of blacks were constantly getting in fights. Niggering up their classes, failing all their courses, getting in trouble all the time. It was kinda like a microcosm of what the U.S. is

Then I moved to NY city. If I told you the shit I went through with niggers there I'm not sure you would really even believe it.

Most of the people here on /Pol/ don't hate them because of the color of their skin ...they hate them because of the content of their character. Which I think is justifiable and fair.
>>
File: Stock-Footage-Michael-Brown[1].jpg (39 KB, 599x417) Image search: [Google]
Stock-Footage-Michael-Brown[1].jpg
39 KB, 599x417
>>67903022
>What made you hate niggers /pol/?
niggers did
>>
>>67903022
DNA, like an instinct to pull away from a snake I feel the same way when faced with a nigger, all alarm clocks sign off saying
"kill it before it poisons you!"
>>
>>67904787
You do that. When I see the gang of loud, angry looking black youths walking towards me I'm crossing the street.
And yeah, that goes for any gang.
>>
This will weird out a lot of people on /pol/....

But I only saw a nigger in person with 14 yo. I live in a small south Brazilian city (or you have Italian great great parents, or German).
So only "white people" (Brazil is not white).

So one day a nigger kid showed up i school. And I find it ok, only a little bit odd.

But then my friend and him got into a fight, and my friend called him a "crioulo de merda".

Legal action was taken.

I found that telling other guys mom was bullshit, but the law? I lost all of my respect that same day.

My opinion was:

If you are offended fight, don't call the cops. Snitch.
>>
The shieetttt memes
>>
File: mil039RWL_312759006.jpg (904 KB, 1999x3000) Image search: [Google]
mil039RWL_312759006.jpg
904 KB, 1999x3000
>>67903022
I grew up around niggers. I went to a school with a few of them as well as other minorities that tried to act like them. They would always fight eachother and one time they cornered me and attacked me.

I don't dislike black people in general, but I am always wary of niggers.

A lone nigger may be able to act civilized, but the moment they are around their ilk, a switch flips.
>>
>>67903022
I don't hate them all but statistics taught me not to relax around them
>>
>>67904079
North side? Why would you subject yourself to that
>>
>>67903022
>what made you hate niggers? /pol/
FTFY familia
>>
>>67904933
Tell us, anon. We want to hear.
>>
>>67903095
/thread
>>
Don't forget that Hispanics are probably the ones committing violence against blacks. Ie: Texas 10 Most Wanted. Take a look if you haven't. It's funny that for the purposes of welfare they're Mexican and for crime they're white. Having the cake and eating it too.
>>
>>67903022
Stories, articles, and videos posted here.

I don't even live around black people and I have a disdain for them.
>>
File: 1456495766363.png (225 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1456495766363.png
225 KB, 400x300
>>67905259
>brazilcucks have hate speech laws
wew lad
>>
>>67903022
I grew up in Chicago. Saw the last days of Cabrini Green. Moved out to the suburbs where they displaced the tenants with Section 8 housing and watched crime increase in every area they were distributed.
>>
>>67905738
Cheap.
>>
>>67903232
You're a nigger for going to jail for possession.
>>
>>67905962
You could have gone and lived in like Sibley Plaza or something in St. Paul.

I've found that Somaliatown is a lot more safe than niggertown
>>
>>67904766
Blacks in Russian schools?
>>
File: teaching blacks.jpg (2 MB, 1303x4720) Image search: [Google]
teaching blacks.jpg
2 MB, 1303x4720
>>67904485
Now explain your picture.
>>
File: yuck.png (34 KB, 893x337) Image search: [Google]
yuck.png
34 KB, 893x337
this were i went to school..

besides all their criminal/behavioral faults,they are just fucking ANNOYING

they never "shut it off"....they always have to be BLACK.....
>>
>>67903022
The smell
>>
>>67906099
I honestly don't know why I lived there. It was hell every single day. I moved to St Paul off Snelling and it's the best place in the world. Haven't seen 1 nigger.
>>
File: sellingman.jpg (419 KB, 1989x1989) Image search: [Google]
sellingman.jpg
419 KB, 1989x1989
>>67903022
>start going to school
>bus is full of niggers
>couple of them were violent
>get assaulted a few times
>bus company & school does nothing
>fight back one day
>get reprimanded
I learned about cultural enrichment way too early
>>
>>67906216
there was a thread on /q/ saying we should ban assualt smug anime faces, meant to make it for that but didn't get there in time
>>
I don't hate anyone. I do have a problem with the drain on our public services. Contrary to popular belief, the American south used to have excellent public schools prior to integration. Being from the blackest region of America, we see the problems blacks cause on a daily basis. Crime, poverty, the waste of public resources, and all of it is their own fault. They cut their own throats. This is why the south cut back on it's public sector.
>>
File: JwiatxI.jpg (63 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
JwiatxI.jpg
63 KB, 600x900
>>67903022
Somalis
>>
>>67906412
Snelling and what??

I mean that is a better neighborhood if you live by like CDH but go past midway or highland and there are blacks everywhere
>>
Experience, statistics, the news

Outside Baltimore btw
>>
File: becausehehitsothers.png (293 KB, 863x523) Image search: [Google]
becausehehitsothers.png
293 KB, 863x523
>>67903022
they beat up my grandfather when he was driving in the hood of my small town. he was 85 and ended up dying in the hospital a few months later...nobody in neighborhood talked even though they were all on their porches...fuck niggers
>>
>>67904122
Story time Anon.
>>
>>67903022
unlesss you have actually been robbed or fucked with by a nigger or know someone who has then you have no room to speak on them. Nigs will rob you at gun point and throw hair in their kfc just to get it free. True story.
>>
>>67906519
>tight end
>>
>>67906544
Highland Park yo
>>
>>67903022

Early and continue life experiences and observations.
>>
>>67903022
I live in Philadelphia
>>
>>67903022
The media.
>>
>>67906812
Haha no shit, same here dude
>>
>>67903022
Living with them
>>
Besides /pol/, when I was little we lived in DC on G street. It's nice now but it was a ghetto back then. One night, we heard a crash and I went downstairs to see the doors wide open, I naturally looked out and there was this black guy running down the street with a laundry basket in his hands. Turns out two broke in, one made off with our TV, Vcr and Nintendo, the other grabbed the controllers, some other shit, and all my nintendo games.
We got back the intendo set and TV weeks later. I never did finish The Legend Of Zelda 2
That was just one incident.
>>
>>67903022
living near them
>>
>>67904828
>>mother fucker couldn't even use a rifles sights
I WANTCHU TO NOSCOPE THEM MUTHAFUCKS
>>
>>67903022

Cat abuse.
>>
>>67907035
2. I will never forget this as long as I live. While being walked home by my mom one day, my mom looked across the street and yelled "Hey, that's my bike!"
A nigger was riding it with a baby in the back. He jumped right off, letting it and the baby crash to the ground, snached up the baby and high-tailed it, leaving the exact bike that had gone missing weeks earlier that I had ridden in and seen my sister riding in on the back so many times.
3. Besides that, my mom was mugged twice, and one time a horde of black kids surrounded her and kept hitting her with a handegg football
Inner city kids are a terror
>>
Working with them. Niggers are human cancer.
>>
>>67907035
>>67907547
christ dude.
I live in maryland and did some volunteer work in DC, that whole place is a shitfest. Nothing was clean. Homeless people on every redlight.
>>
>>67907245
He legitimately had no idea how the iron sights nor the optics on a rifle worked. Apparently he was some admin desk jockey and also a Baptist preacher
>>
>>67903022
Their victim mentality and the fact they act like animals.
>>
>>67907547
Was your mom hot?
>>
>>67906930
Yeah there's a lot of Minnesotans on /pol/ for some reason.
>>
working with them and how cheap they are when i was in california
>>
>>67907923
Also
Living in Atlanta.
>>
>>67903022
I hate niggers, but not normal black people
>>
>>67907989
I have no idea I was like 4 at the time. She was definitely hotter and smarter than yours.
>>
>>67903022

Spent 4 years in Philly for college. Was from a super tolerant all white town, grew up totally blue pilled, non racist.

Philly cured me of that 100%
>>
>>67903022
They're "culture" of literal anti-intellectualism and constant pulling of the victim card.
>>
>>67903022
Because almost every darkie I have met has been a vile person.
>>
>>67904787

Black in canada...who tf you fooling? Must be yourself only.

Blacks in tiny minority = perfectly fine. Blacks in majority= fuckin somalia. Fuck you. Hope you get aids.
>>
>>67903022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCKgsHJ7NQI
>>
>>67906442
>>67906216
2real4me

learned these lessons in southeastern michigan pretty quick. We tolerate each other's presence in schools, but the races didn't mix unless required by projects or sports. Same thing at work as adults. Black people have some outliers, but as a race they run things into the ground and they know they can't help it. There's a very intricate, unspoken code of conduct that exists, and you just absorb it and everybody for the most part follows it. The most capable and hard-working of the blacks "rise" to become honorary whites, they don't help anyone outside their immediate family
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.