[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fugees have another 36 hours until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: arton5845.png (397 KB, 558x288) Image search: [Google]
arton5845.png
397 KB, 558x288
they will be in the "All have to go back to Turkey" regime starting at midnight Sunday.

What will fugees now do? Go through based Russia to get to the holy land? Use big ships to reach Italy? Try to outsmart Europeans by sneaking in through Romania and Bulgaria?
>>
Everyone is freaking out on Facebook, calling it a "violation of human rights." Fucking retards.
>>
>>67902196
>All have to go back

Only the ones in Greece lad, not the million + in your country
>>
>>67902196
I really hope that Jewish tricks would come too late but I am prepared to be disappointed.

Eastern Euro countries are shoring up thier borders so hopefully they start doing the ficki ficki in Turkey and end up dead after a couple days in a Turkish prison.
>>
File: 1457883711593.gif (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457883711593.gif
2 MB, 1000x1000
The deal is nothing but weak actionism anyway.
>>
>>67902381
So glad I came off that shit. Apparently Turkey want 6 billion to keep rapefugee's out. Fucking Jew roaches. If Germany are happy to spend EU money so be it. Brexit when?
>>
>>67902438
>Only the ones in Greece lad, not the million + in your country

We got 1.25 million fugees in Germany, including all fugees who have come in the 1990s, 2000s and from 2010-2014... not just the ones who came in the last 15 months.

Of those 1.25 million, 900 actually have asylum or subsidiary protection, of which about half are working - they actually come from all kinds of places, including Christian Yazedis, Kurds, Russians, Christian Africans etc.

Yes, we got a lot of them, but it is managable as long as the number of people coming now goes down to say a few thousand per month.
>>
File: no banitsa.jpg (3 MB, 4232x4016) Image search: [Google]
no banitsa.jpg
3 MB, 4232x4016
>>67902196
>sneaking in through Romania and Bulgaria?

they are welcome
>>
>>67903062
But all of those who go back to Turkey will just be replaced by those from Syria right?
>>
>>67903092
BASED BULGARIA
Do you guys still hate muzzies because of the Ottomans?
>>
>>67902196
they'll start rioting as intended.
>>
>>67903165
Thats the plan, doubt it would work because the plan includes countries like hungary taking illegals from turkey.
The agreement will last like 1 month and then we have wasted 6 billion on roaches and the situation is like now
>>
>>67903165
>But all of those who go back to Turkey will just be replaced by those from Syria right?

The point is that no one will come any more, because they will be deported back. So the whole "we have to take Syrians from Turkey for hte ones we deport back" is irrelevant. It is not like fugees come and say "uh uh, great, I just go back, so some completely different dude can be resettled in Belgium."
>>
State television said here "the deal will result in a sharp reduction in boat refugees, in return the EU is prepared to fly in SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND migrants a year".
>>
>>67903297
>The agreement will last like 1 month and then we have wasted 6 billion on roaches and the situation is like now
Of the 6 billion exactly 100 million have already been spent. That money is being spent over a period from the start of this year to the end of 2018. It is not some lumpsum payment.
>>
>>67903313
But Merkel has said she is committed to taking in refugees correct? So is this a bid to stop immigration altogether or what, I'm so confused.
>>
>>67903402
>FLYING IN MIGRANTS
LITERALLY IMPORTED RAPISTS

JUST
>>
File: zhivkov.jpg (22 KB, 250x313) Image search: [Google]
zhivkov.jpg
22 KB, 250x313
>>67903224
yeah, in the south border mainly

we tried this during gommie times, but it backfired since now there are around 400k t*rks with Bulgarian passports in t*rkey that can still fuck up our ellections

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revival_Process

tho our mudshits are pretty chill, they drink all the time, eat pork, dont go durka durka and dont even go to mosques
>>
>>67903402
>State television said here "the deal will result in a sharp reduction in boat refugees, in return the EU is prepared to fly in SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND migrants a year".

Which is BS. The agreed limit is 72,000. But that will never ever be reached. The number of boat people trying to reach islands in Kos etc. will go back.

What I expect is that those who come will try to hide from authorities because when they are captured they go back. So the illegal night land crossings will be a lot more attractive - Greece better start protecting its border to Turkey on the land.
>>
Wait, so Europa is finally waking up to the Mudslime's bullshit? Or am I just misinterpretating. Was für ein scheiß Deutschland und Österreich. Do something already.
>>
>>67903092
>pistol whipping
The fucking monsters, that is govt. property they are damaging. Are they no issued tonfas? Using a tree branches could cause blisters and infections.
>>
File: as.jpg (139 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
139 KB, 960x960
>>67903522
>in the south border mainly
around*

also pic related, average bulgarian t*rk

im fine with them, as long as Erd*gan doesnt decide to stir some shit up and starts to brainwash them for Kosovo style happenings in the south
>>
File: mussopepe.jpg (878 KB, 1280x1448) Image search: [Google]
mussopepe.jpg
878 KB, 1280x1448
>>67902196
>Use big ships to reach Italy?
>>
>>67903613
no, only eastern europe is waking up
western europe is done for, kaput
>>
>>67903598
This is outside of the 1 on 1 deal with Turkey.

These migrants being flown in is supposed to be an extra concession after the illegal flow stops.
>>
>>67903613
No.
simplified
>All illegals have to leave greece
>EU gives illegals in Turkey the opportunity to apply for asylum in Europe
>>
>>67903457
>But Merkel has said she is committed to taking in refugees correct? So is this a bid to stop immigration altogether or what, I'm so confused.

Again, it is irrelevant who in teh EU take fugees from Turkey. FIRST illegals have to come to the EU and be apprehended, then processed and sent back to Turkey. Only then we take Syrians.

Let us assume we send back close to 100% of the people who cross illegally, because they do not manage to slip through undetected, then fugees will view it as futile to try using hard earned tax Euros to pay smugglers to come.

After all, it is better to keep 20,000 Euros and live in Syria than to spend those 20,000 Euros and be deported back to Turkey having 0 Euros.
>>
>>67903663
kek
>>
>>67903766
>This is outside of the 1 on 1 deal with Turkey.

All new irregular migrants crossing from Turkey into Greek islands as from 20 March 2016 will be returned to Turkey. This will take place in full accordance with EU and international law, thus excluding any kind of collective expulsion. It will be a temporary and extraordinary measure which is necessary to end the human suffering and restore public order. Migrants arriving in the Greek islands will be duly registered and any application for asylum will be processed individually by the Greek authorities in accordance with the Asylum Procedures Directive. Migrants not applying for asylum or whose application has been found unfounded or inadmissible in accordance with the said directive will be returned to Turkey. Turkey and Greece, assisted by EU institutions and agencies, will take the necessary steps and agree any necessary bilateral arrangements, including the presence of Turkish officials on Greek islands and Greek officials in Turkey as from 20 March 2016. For every Syrian being returned to Turkey from Greek islands, another Syrian will be resettled from Turkey to the EU taking into account the UN Vulnerability Criteria. A mechanism will be established, with the assistance of the Commission, EU agencies and other Member States, as well as the LTNHCR, to ensure that this principle will be implemented from the same day the returns start. Priority will be given to migrants who have not previously entered or tried to enter the EU irregularly. On the EU side, resettlement under this mechanism will take place, in the first instance, by honouring the commitments taken by Member States in the conclusions of Representatives of the Governments of Member States meeting within the Council on 22 July 2015, of which 18.000 places for resettlement remain. Any further need for resettlement will be carried out through a similar voluntary arrangement up to a limit of an additional 54.000 persons.
>>
>>67902196
afghans 100% become violent. they taking huge moneys from warlords and shit to go germany and when they start working they paying back the duble. just imagine mehmet go back to afghanistan and telling muhhamad sory bro i spent the 5-10k dollar but cant manage to go germany XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>67904028
How easy is it to get a border patrol job? I would honestly do it for nothing but room and board.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-15-12-59-07.jpg (524 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-15-12-59-07.jpg
524 KB, 720x1280
>>67903773
Oh i see, so how hard is Germany and it's surrounding countries going to get fucked? Man, I was planning to sight see and shit.
>>
>>67904382
you mean here?
i dont know if you can do it if you are foreigner, lad
>>
hopefully they go through a country that is not afraid to open fire on these invaders
>>
>>67904574
>tfw no work-study program in kebab bashing studies
>>
>>67903402
>State television said here
State TV is PvdA's private channel
>>
File: lesmugbitchidol.png (150 KB, 300x261) Image search: [Google]
lesmugbitchidol.png
150 KB, 300x261
>mfw we will take literally zero
>>
File: Untitled.png (231 KB, 673x843) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
231 KB, 673x843
>>67905265
kek, you can always join based Dinko

hes literally recruiting volunteers right now
>>
>>67905482
I feel like he might be a plant, how genuine do you think he is in his belief kebab must be removed? What do others think of him?
>>
>>67904382
>How easy is it to get a border patrol job?
Hard. Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria all use (A) special riot police and border patrol police and (B) the military to guard borders. In case of (A) you need to be a national and have several years of training and in case of (B) you need to be a national and sign up for several years of training.
>>
>>67905635
>how genuine do you think

the dude is dubm as a brick from what i can see on interviews, but hes goodhearted and patriotic, hes legit.

people support him, while some of the medias are trying to shill that hes "uncivilized and not progressive" etc
>>
>>67905374
>Europe gets overrun by refugees
>HAHA AT LEAST IT'S NOT US!!
It happened to us a while ago, it's called multiculturalism and every last paki and black cunt in the UK will vote for the party that pushes it the hardest.

Do you really expect the conservatives to win the next election? Labour will win, and then we've got 5 years of comrade Corbachev fucking our shit up to look forward to.

Laugh all you want m80, we're next.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.