[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male pattern baldness is a Jewish conspiracy to make white men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Norwood-Classification.jpg (993 KB, 3137x2436) Image search: [Google]
Norwood-Classification.jpg
993 KB, 3137x2436
Male pattern baldness is a Jewish conspiracy to make white men less attractive, thus causing women to race mix.

Is there no low that they won't stoop to.
>>
Can someone come up with an Australia-bashing meme similar to poo-in-the-loo and a fucking leaf so that we can get Australia to leave this board once and for all.
>>
>>67902232
>implying the aussie flag isn't a meme in itself
>>
>>67902232
No ones falling for it, Ezra. Give me back my fucking hair.
>>
>>67902232
Lets do this to USA instead.
>>
File: 1455832826970.png (208 KB, 592x439) Image search: [Google]
1455832826970.png
208 KB, 592x439
>>67902232
It already exists Grandpa, get with the times.
>>
>>67902699
But we're already burgers.
>>
File: apgshd.png (43 KB, 404x238) Image search: [Google]
apgshd.png
43 KB, 404x238
>>67902489

I've been on this website since 2005 and I cannot recall a single positive contribution an Australian has made to this board.

I don't know what's wrong with you people, but somehow you manage to be the niggers of the white race each and every year. I would drag my dick through 10 miles of acid just to have this tumor of a website be Australia-free for one hour.
>>
>>67903098
Moot was and is a faggot.
>>
File: george-costanza-jacket-1.jpg (43 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
george-costanza-jacket-1.jpg
43 KB, 600x331
>not wanting the Costanza/Steve Ballmer look

Male pattern baldness is the ultimate sign that your body produces testosterone.

Thats why George had the best girls
>>
>>67903239
>Moot
who?
>>
Jews go bald, too, y'know.
>>
>>67902021
I shaved my head when it started thinning. Got tons more pussy afterwards.
>>
I have the psychic ability to know this was an Australian.
>>
>>67902232
>cant handle banter
Stop making us look bad
Theres already the suicidal aussie meme, but they dont seem to give a shit
>>
>>67902021
Jesus fucking Christ. Can you please stop. We could be discussing terrorists being caught or how muslims are invading europe, but you only shitpost.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.