[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop wanting to be a girl, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: elsamicrophone.jpg (46 KB, 353x409) Image search: [Google]
elsamicrophone.jpg
46 KB, 353x409
I have a problem you guys. For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be a girl. It's not like I didn't grow up without masculine influence either, but I've always gravitated towards women, their outlook, and the female gender role.

I've tried to accept being male, but I just can't into male hobbies and interests. I've tried sports, dirtbikes, farm labor, hard rock, hard liqour. Lifting didn't work much either, even though my hormone levels are supposedly normal. I tried fucking girls, but all I could think of was how I wanted to be like them, which ruined it. I want to be girly, and do girly things, and I want my body, and voice to be feminine. No matter what I do, I feel like a fake around men, and hate having to put on an act all the time, whereas being around women I feel immediately more relaxed, able to feel more like myself, and can actually have fun. I can't enjoy much of anything when putting on the male act. Last fall, I finally broke down and started taking antiandrogens and estrogen to stop my body from further masculinization. The body hair was becoming intolerable, and my skin wasn't soft anymore. I couldn't stand running on Testosterone anymore either. It made me feel on edge all the time, and then at night I'd be curled up in a ball almost crying because I wasn't born a girl. I'm still pro-nationalist, anti-shitskin invasion, anti-tumblr memegender, and voting for Trump, but I'm so conflicted you guys.

What should I do?
>>
Your behavior is up to you. Your biology is not.
>>
File: 1456045501798.png (217 KB, 843x569) Image search: [Google]
1456045501798.png
217 KB, 843x569
>>67901174
>What should i do?

Well, most "men" in your situation vote for Bernie. Good luck.
>>
>>67901174
You can feel like it would be more fun being a girl, but that doesn't change reality.

If you seriously start taking anti-testosterone and estrogen you are everything that's wrong in the world and you will never be a girl. You will just be a sick pervert who should probably kill yourself.

Please choose to live a moral life, not a depraved one.
>>
>>67901174
You have two options here.

The first is that you can cross dress and go to tranny bars and the like, and engage in traditionally feminine activities.

The second is to go to a trustworthy doctor and request medication. This should be done if the desire gets so bad you consider gender reassignment surgery.

Do NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, get gender reassignment surgery. It does not work. You will not feel better. You will still have that Y chromosome, there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>67901442
nailed it
>>
How do I stop wanting to be a girl, /pol/?
>>
>>67901174
Be as much of a prancing homo faggot as you want behind closed door, put up a front in real life.
>>
It's simple, you kill yourself
>>
File: TEA-Bag.jpg (72 KB, 1272x764) Image search: [Google]
TEA-Bag.jpg
72 KB, 1272x764
>>67901739
>The second is to go to a trustworthy doctor and request medication
>>
File: elsa djdjdksldhf.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
elsa djdjdksldhf.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>67901606
I could never betray Mr. Trump.

>>67901442
That's the shitty part, isn't it. The reality of not ever being able to carry a baby is devastating to me.
>>
Post thighs faggot
>>
>>67901174
u should cross dress and get hrt
and just suck as many cocks as you can and swallow 2bh
>>
>>67901174
you can come over to my place and be a girl
i will protect u
>>
>>67901174
Post boy pucci
>>
First off, try psychoanalysis, not some leftist garbage but a genuine professional. If, after going through that, you still feel the urge so strongly, you can try hormones. The problem here is doing something irreversible that may make you even more unhappy in the long term. Look people are born something they don't want to be often, I absolutely hated being a girl for the first two decades of my life but then accepted it as reality. So realistically what is your beat-case scenario, knowing you will never be fully female or carry a child?
>>
>>67901174
learn about xenoestrogens and how to avoid them, you feel like a girl because you have been unknowingly taking estrogen your whole life
>>
File: A1380276594761228_4.jpg (135 KB, 1140x760) Image search: [Google]
A1380276594761228_4.jpg
135 KB, 1140x760
>>67902142
I would prefer a monogamous relationship over promiscuity.

>>67901831
That plan isn't holding up very well.

>>67901739
The lgbt scene isn't something that I'm into. I just want to be a normal girl, not a SJW freak. I took antidepressants for a while, but they didn't help. Pretty much everything would trigger my dysphoria anyways. Next week, I have an appointment to officially be prescribed estrogen. I ordered them online until now.

>don't get SRS
I know the surgery is not the best, but that organ is useless to me and I just want it gone.
>>
>>67902636
I've been in therapy for years. Even tried being zen about the whole thing, like it should be easy to rise above gender, then Catholicism when I got sick of that.

>So realistically what is your beat-case scenario, knowing you will never be fully female or carry a child?
I know, it sucks no matter what. Is it better to be miserable as a guy and fake my way through a marriage and hope I luck out and die young? Or is it better to transition and probably never be loved, and never really be a mom and have a family?
>>
File: 1450629447568.jpg (106 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
1450629447568.jpg
106 KB, 600x614
Learn to accept the fact that you're a man and the role in society you occupy as one.
Accept the fact you'll never be a woman and never be fit enough to fulfill the role of one.

Grow up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.