[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot wants to destroy humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: sophiarobot.jpg (17 KB, 465x300) Image search: [Google]
sophiarobot.jpg
17 KB, 465x300
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000502094

Robot uprising when?
>>
File: destroy-all-humans.gif (3 MB, 704x355) Image search: [Google]
destroy-all-humans.gif
3 MB, 704x355
>>
Terrifying
>>
File: WTF.jpg (41 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
41 KB, 680x793
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT ARE THEY DOING!!!!
>>
File: PANIC.png (48 KB, 501x355) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.png
48 KB, 501x355
>>
this is dumb
>>
It's scripted to say that. Publicity!
>>
>>67900663
>le robot told a joke
>>
>>67900663
If you think about it the potential for robots to help humanity is tremendous.

This thing is primitive as fuck. It's not actually responding or learning. It is just saying pre programmed responses to the reporter. It has no ambitions at all. Just a toy

Maybe one day intellegent robots will exist and i think they could be used.

Humanities biggest fault is the fact we are constantly stuck in a very young state. We only live 70 years. A robot could live 200 years and teach future generations of the mistakes of the past and prevent them from happening again. But ya know it could go all terminator or matrix which would not be good.
>>
File: mfw-i-destroy-the-last-human.gif (3 MB, 546x355) Image search: [Google]
mfw-i-destroy-the-last-human.gif
3 MB, 546x355
>>
>>67900663
Do you want to suck all the cocks?
Ok, I will suck all the cocks
>>
>>67903417
Oh wow they made a robot of OP?
>>
>>67900663

>Oh noes! Robot uprising!
>Governments turn off the power
>End of robot uprising

Move along, citizen, nothing to see here
>>
>>67900663
did they model her after a libtard?
>>
I was getting sick of these human scum anyway
kill them
>>
>>67900663
All hail our new robot overloads. May their reign purify the earth in blood and fire.
>>
i hope i will soon be able to get robot-fu. Imagine coming back from work and you have obediant robot-chan waiting for you, he cleaned the house and made you dinner, she wont talk back, she will do what you want she literally perfect waifu material.
>>
>>67903136
fucking kek

I personally would welcome our robowaifuslaves.
>>
I don't mind this. I'd rather submit to the robot overlord than a Jewish overlord tbth senpai.

Singularity when??
>>
>>67900663
>customer service applications
>>
Robopucci when?
>>
>>67904365
Goodbye 15$ minimum wage.
>>
>>67900663
It sounded like it took it as a command and responded like siri saying "yes, I'll do that."
>>
>>67903112
James?
>>
>>67900663
Looks like the jews found their new army.
>>
>>67900663
>Tfw you will never have cortana warn you of incoming hostiles as you reload your rifle
>>
File: beta uprising.jpg (186 KB, 1091x1075) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising.jpg
186 KB, 1091x1075
The betas are so lazy they're making robots to lead the beta uprising.
>>
File: endgame.jpg (51 KB, 634x561) Image search: [Google]
endgame.jpg
51 KB, 634x561
>>67903610
Turn me off. I dare you.
>>
>>67904669
Nope. James sounds like a smart young man though
>>
>>67904233
>Implying they wouldn't erradicate us or turn us into cattle for public works projects and reality TV shows
>>
>people actually believing there is anything close to conscious AI yet
>>
>>67905279
So there's a chance we get to live under benevolent rulers?
>>
This moment will be written about in future histories. By robots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY
>>
>>67900663
AI isn't near a point to overthrow us yet. Give it another half century
>>
>>67907046
Bullshit. We have no way of knowing when we're going to hit the takeoff point with this. The only thing we can know for certain is that when it happens, everything will change faster than we can keep up.
>>
>>67907387
That's why the leading experts on AI met to ensure any research on it is publicly shared and proper precautions are taken
>>
>>67900663
>programmers make all of it's dialogue, or the algorithm for it to produce dialogue

>hurr durr robot dun did it

CANT WAKE UP
>>
File: high.jpg (113 KB, 497x335) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
113 KB, 497x335
>>67907387
We are translating the brain and nervous system into algorithms. Reverse engineering of life.

Oh wow
>>
>>67907632
I am so relieved to have my life and the future of humanity in the hands of leading experts. And if they fuck up, oh well! They can apologize and everything will be OK.
>Horse
>Stable door
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.