[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trump might take superpac money in the general election htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (90 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
90 KB, 1160x629
trump might take superpac money in the general election

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-outside-money-220613

does this change your opinion in any way?
>>
>>67897953
You can't "give" super PAC money. That is the point of them. They are supposed to be fully independent from candidates. A super PAC would spend money on ads, not give it to the candidate.
>>
>>67897953
I have looked this man in the eye and shaken his hand, I have read most of his books, and researched a lot into him, I am a yuuge fan of him. That being said? Yes, yes it does. Not enough to vote for Hillary though
>>
>>67897953
He wont take money you tard.

Anyone in the general is automatically going to get supported by the party and other PAC's its too important they'll do it no matter what. But Trump wont owe them shit its not like they can ruin his 10 billion dollar life.

Look at Rubio, his donors punished him for failing, they can't do that to Trump, his future and family are secured.
>>
>>67898875
What's the best book about him, and by him?
>>
>>67897953

>Jew sees that Trump is doing well
>Sets up superpac for him
>Please donate goyim, all donations of course will go to supporting Trump! hehehe..

Trump already denounced any superpac using his name in the earlier stages of the campaign, and told people not to donate to them.
>>
>>67899105
This, he's already said he won't be taking money, but he can't do anything about the party using money on him
>>
>>67897953
No, it's a solid move. His stances on the WTO, TPP and NAFTA mean that only red blooded American businesses would get behind him.
>>
>>67899105
>>67899464

from the article i posted:
>Donald Trump says he may accept large campaign contributions in the general election, saying Thursday night that he has not yet decided on his stance.
>>
>>67897953
taking super PAC money is already illegal
coordinating spending with super PACs is also illegal

>Trump might break an obvious law for his campaign
not gonna happen senpai
back to rebbit
>>
>>67897953
No, he would not be a serious candidate otherwise, the democrats are going to spend billions on this election.
>>
>>67900616
but hes going to start taking large campaign contributions

you dont think those people arent going to affect his policy after he gets elected?
>>
>>67900746
trump and sanders biggest appeal is that they dont take money from large donors

what do you think is going to happen when trump starts taking jew gold? say goodbye to your wall
>>
>>67900927
That is not Trump's biggest appeal. Hardly anyone gives a shit about that, oddly.

What would be the point of Trump running just so he could serve special interests? It doesn't make sense, he would just let Hillary win if that was what he wanted for the country.
>>
>>67900789
Then vote Gary Johnson
>>
>>67899632
>may
Call me when its news
>>
>>67901135
why wouldnt trump serve special interests if he started taking contributions from them?
>>
>>67901464
He probably would, being that he is an honorable person.

I don't think he would take money from anyone who would expect a favor. Perhaps he is considering taking money from his trustworthy friends. He often says that he knows a lot of big wigs that want to help the country.

Now answer my question. Why would he put himself through the torture of running this campaign just to accomplish what Hillary could do herself?
>>
>>67897953
He can't do this and he won't do this. He can tip-toe around it all he wants by either funneling that money to the RNC, etc, but this is yuge vs Hillary. Besides, he doesn't have to, he has kept winning vs MILLIONS of dollars spent against him.
>>
>>67902524
because he wants to be president?

a lot of people want to be president most of them for the wrong reasons

you are doing a lot of speculation about the money hell take and how it will influence him
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (16 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
16 KB, 300x354
>>67903161
>>because he wants to be president?
is that an answer or a question?

anyways, look at the campaign he's running. almost everyone is against him.

surely if he just wanted to be president he could have done it without pissing off the entire establishment.

unless you think he's just pissing everyone off as a way to gaining support... which is rather convoluted and risky. i'm seeing a brave campaign based on sincerity.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.