[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals try so hard to pretend they love non whites?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Why do liberals try so hard to pretend they love non whites? The Left from what I can see is a hundred times more racist than anyone else. It's this notion that all Muslims must be brown and that all blacks are still slaves and literally being oppressed right now. It's fucking patronising
>>
>>67897950
As a liberal I don't so much love non-whites as recognize them as people who deserve the same treatment and rights as white people.

>The Left [has the] notion that all Muslims must be brown and that all blacks are still slaves

If you say so.

>literally being oppressed
In general if the only group denying discrimination is the group accused of it, there is probably some truth to the accusation.
>>
>>67898308
>You can't be racist against white people!
>>
"Why do liberals try so hard to pretend they love non whites?"

'Liberals' today are simply people who let mainstream media and SJW university professors tell them how to think. It no longer has anything to do with the original liberal causes, much like the original leaders of the revolution in 1984 suddenly popping up as unpersons.
>>
>>67898468
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>67897950
Racism of low expectations. Also notice how lefties try to eat minorities that disagree with them alive. It's part feel good (YAY DIVERSITY!) and part political tool to use as a wedge against those who do not toe the leftist line.
>>
>>67898743

Can you not read the subtext of your own fucking post?

Is subtlety just flat out fucking lost on self-admitted liberals?

Being a condescending fuck and saying
>In general if the only group denying discrimination is the group accused of it, there is probably some truth to the accusation.

Then getting in bed with a group that openly pushes:
>You can't be racist against white people
>>
>>67898834

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NVVwZVd6ZM

Look how the leftist media acts if a black decides to like the wrong person.
Same with white redditards crying that blacks vote for Hillary, not Bernie.
>>
>>67898308
Name some ways minorities are discriminated against.
Do you think whites are discriminated against by minorities and leftist organizations/ government programs?

Is equal treatment a left wing idea? I remember the dems starting the kkk. I remember the dems starting abortion clinics to cull poor black population. I remember dems voting for welfare programs that actually do hurt blacks in that they incentivize these poor and uneducated folk to go after a life of debauchery and crime, and also incentivizes black women to have many children and not have a husband, whom they cannot care for and with no husband and low IQ they MUST rely on welfare. How exactly do leftist help minorities?
>>
>>67897950

There are two ways how people can stay liberal. First is living somewhere where they have practically zero contact with minorities. Other is being insane.
>>
They feel immense guilt for their natural racism
>>
>>67899330
Are you okay, anon? Calm down, it'll be alright. You calm? Okay, now, let's think this through.

It is true that I call myself a liberal. And it may be true that some liberal or other believes that you can't be racist against white people (which they have arguments for, btw). But I haven't myself made that claim, so how does it relate to my post? In rhetoric this is called a strawman, that is, attacking an argument that hasn't been made.

>>67899460
>I remember dems [...]
You seem to be equating liberals and democratic party. While democrats tend to be (relatively) liberal and liberals are often democrats, a liberal is not necessarily a democrat.

Both of you seem to be unable to comprehend the fact that a member of a group saying something does not mean all members of the group hold the same belief.
>>
>>67898308
I'm serious, why don't you want black people to succeed? Is it because you won't have a group of people you can put in a victim box?
>>
>>67897950
>Why do liberals try so hard to pretend they love non whites?

Because they're scare of a chimpout and they're submissive people in general.
>>
>>67900705
I don't accept your premise that social welfare is detrimental to minorities.
>>
>>67900604
Mental gymnastics at its finest.

Nigger.

There I said the word NIGGER but while black people and niggers are normally associated I am not necessarily talking about Black people.

I'm just going for a shit but it doesn't mean I am defecating human waste via my anus and to assume so is putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>67901307
Of course it is. You seem to think that's all they are good for. That they are unable to prosper. Putting more money in welfare just keeps people in welfare.
>>
>>67898308
>>67898743
>>67900604
>>67901307

Liberals can't into logic and/or reading comprehension, i see. Well, i'm not surprised at all.
>>
>>67901503
I think that post is a far truer example of mental gymnastics than anything I have posted.

>>67901607
>You seem to think that's all they are good for. That they are unable to prosper.

If you say so.

>Putting more money in welfare just keeps people in welfare.
According to you. The problem with just asserting that something is true is that your argument then has equal standing with the argument of someone who just asserts that it is false.
>>
>>67902631
See that's all you have.

> if you say so.
> according to you.

You have NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE to counter why people on welfare is a good thing. It's not good for anyone.

All you are doing is saying
> because something is said doesn't mean that thing was just spoken

You're full of fucking shit and probably think gender is a social construct
>>
>>67903485
>nothing of substance
Because you haven't made any arguments. All you've done is claim that I believe certain things and claim there certain things are true without evidence. If you want to argue, make a proper argument. If you just want to claim that you are right and that I am wrong based on nothing but your indignation, you can do that without me.
>>
>>67903762
If you say so
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.