[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Propaganda and smearing aside, why do you support/oppose trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 726x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 726x481
Propaganda and smearing aside, why do you support/oppose trump?

Personally I feel it's time for a major shakeup. Trump is the chaos candidate. I'm not necessarily sure if he will bring prosperity or collapse, but I know the outcome will be unique to America.
Hillary is establishment. No change from her except progression of current policies carried out in the US.
Bernie would be taking us down a route similar to Europe, regardless of whether that's better or worse.

Trump is a guarantee for ultimate success or failure. I'd rather see a drastic shake up of our life in the US.

Plus, a bastion for whites wouldn't be too bad. Then again I'm of German, Dutch, and Sioux native. Productive Hispanics with patriotic values would be fine in the US by me.
>>
>>67897436
Sandniggers are ruining everything right now. Trump will take a stand against Islam, and my hope is that Europeans may see it as a sign that they too can fight back
>>
File: 1457890050416.jpg (133 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
1457890050416.jpg
133 KB, 700x476
is
>productive hispanics

the new

>Mexican Intellectuals

???
>>
>>67897436
I support Trump and Clinton because contest will have the greatest potential to bring about mass political violence between the degenerate White trash in the Republican party and the degenerate Black trash in the Democrat party. Democrats and Republicans killing each other in large numbers is the only WIN/WIN scenario for the actual people of this country.
>>
>>67897436
I think he's a slimy business man with few ethics, scruples, or convictions.

I also think that he's still better than Clinton or Sanders.
>>
>>67897436
I just don't care. I want Trump to win to BTFO of the shell game they've got going.
>>
File: il_570xN.401629713_rg4g.jpg (121 KB, 570x784) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.401629713_rg4g.jpg
121 KB, 570x784
>>67897436
1. He isn't being funded by wallstreet (Hillary's top three donors are Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, and Citigroup)
2. He isn't politically correct, On the issue of Islam he speaks his mind and admits he thinks there is a hatred in the Muslim world for the US rather then bends over and says "religion of peace, not all Muslims, muh Crusades"
3. His tax plan lowers taxes for everyone fairly, and will eliminate loopholes and force companies to bring their HQ's back to the US
4. He will actually tackle illegal immigration by securing the border, and deporting illegals
5. He seems like he would be a good negotiator in making trade and diplomatic deals with other countries
>>
>>67898006
Def don't mean illegals. Legal beaners I've worked with have not been awful. Their daughters usually end up craving white cock anyway. They only take two generations to become white
>>
>>67898792
Trump is a Jew puppet you moron, running for the nomination of one of the two primary Jew front organizations in US politics.
>>
I'm voting for Trump because I hate our politicians and they deserve him.
>>
>>67898894
Evidence?
He supports Israel, So what?
His daughter is Jewish, so what?
>>
File: Denny Crane.jpg (17 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
Denny Crane.jpg
17 KB, 236x353
>>67897436
Because the God Emporer is righteous and just, and Hillary and Bernie are satanic, evil bastards intent on destroying the world.
>>
>>67897436
I am a shape shifting reptilian. That is why I oppose Trump and support Cruz. Hail Satan.
>>
File: images(4).jpg (10 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
images(4).jpg
10 KB, 345x146
Tired of money being inserted into politics, so I figure why not put someone into office where money is no longer an issue.
>>
>>67897436
You call for a rational discussion and receive nothing but shitposting morons. What else is new?
>>
>>67897436
>implying drawing observation about the ways we use our perspective and your perspective against you, our opposition, will sway our use of tools to dominate and humiliate you publicly for all eternity on the internet that all eyes yet grown from natural birth may witness
>>
>>67900656
It's expected haha. It's ok. If I saved it for a better time during the day I might've received more responses.
>>
>>67900656
>rational discussion
contemplate the pros and cons of suicide
>>
>>67900757
you getting cucked is to be expected haha.
>>
>>67900396
But he has made business deals with people under the radar meaning he probably is going to have repay those deals with his political power. At least with the people that have received money you know were it comes from. Also not all money is blood money coming from Soros et. al.
>>
>>67897436

Trump won't create a bastion for whites, the racism allegations have been taken wildly out of context. The muslim ban is temporary and would likely only run a few years until Trump's superior military strategy destroys ISIS. The illegal immigration stance is about protecting the interests of American citizens, nothing to do with race.

Trump's policies will help all Americans, even those that this board despises. If you want a racist, find a KKK leader and get them to run as an independent.
>>
>>67897436
>a bastion of whites wouldn't be bad
But it wouldn't be America either.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 477x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 477x675
Get rid of white beta cucks
Bring in smart asians
Kick out black criminals
Keep in Based Blacks like Carson
Kick out illegal immigrants
Keep hardworking legal mexicans
Kick out white feminist retards
Keep hot christian valued latinas

NOW THIS IS MULTICULTURALISM
>>
It doesn't matter if Trump is a good president or not.
It's the citizens that will make America great again.
The citizens that have had it with bullshit policies pushed by the democrats for the sake of social justice, unsustainable environmentalism, political correctness, etc.
By ballot or by bullet, no democrat will ever be elected again.
The world is in chaos, pussyfooting around is not an option.
>>
>>67897436
I want to witness the dismantling of American political parties in my lifetime and Trump is making that happen
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.