[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>travel to North Korea >do illegal shit >get caught
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
>travel to North Korea
>do illegal shit
>get caught
>cry like a bitch in front of the whole world like you didnt deserve the punishment

Is this the most Millenal story of the year?
>>
>>67896167

>implying you wouldn't break down after being sentenced to 15 years in the gulag of some foreign country

You ain't hard, Hungary.
>>
>>67896167
Link or backstory please?
>>
>>67896167

NK police torture people into confessions
Youd be crying too idiot
>>
Why would he even cry?
He's living the millennial dream, he just scored an unpaid internship in a foreign country for 15 whole years.
>>
>>67896305
My grandpa spent 10 years in a Soviet GULAG.
>>
>>67896305
He deserves it for being a faggot and ruining it for everyone else

You're supposed to be on your best behavior in Korea, him being a huge faggot endangers everyone else who goes there.
>>
>>67896345
Except there's a video of him doing it, and they dont torture foreigners, they're not idiots
>>
>>67896431
doing what?
>>
>>67896395
Him being dumb enough to steal might be the highlight your getting at.

but him crying doesn't mean shit, NK has horror stories.
>>
>>67896167
>implying he wasn't coerced
>implying even if he did it he deserves 15 years of hard labor for taking a flag
>implying you wouldn't be broken by torture
>>
>>67896497
Tearing down some political propaganda poster

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3497017/The-worst-mistake-life-caught-film-Moment-American-student-21-steals-propaganda-poster-bearing-Kim-Jong-Il-North-Korean-hotel-earning-15-years-hard-labor.html
>>
>>67896395

We ain't taking about Grandpappy, son.

We're talking about you.

You ain't hard.

>>67896429

>him being a huge faggot endangers everyone else who goes there.

No arguments there, but don't act like you wouldn't get emotional at the thought of being excommunicated from your family and forced to die in Broke Chink Gulag Town.

The hardest thing you've done was shit out that Taco Bell you ate yesterday.

You ain't hard, either.
>>
>>67896565
15 years of hard labor is a little harsh.

Just kill him.
>>
>>67896565
They dont torture US prisoners, as they dont really care, they just want to use them as political puppets.

This shit happened like a dozen times already and it was always some retarded American.

You guys think the world is like Disneyland or some shit
>>
>>67896707
>You guys think the world is like Disneyland or some shit

merika in a nutshell
>>
>>67896167
>like you didnt deserve the punishment

No one deserves 15 years hard labour for trying to steal a poster.
>>
>>67896646
Who gives a fuck if he cried?

The point is he had this coming for thinking he's above everything.
>>
>>67897173
>trying
>>
>>67896167
yeah it was stupid stealing the poster. as was going to best korea in the first place.
but 15 years of gulag for a shitty piece of paper... come on. i mean seriously? come on.

but it doesnt matter because kim will offer him a deal. speak out against us imperialism in an interview on national dprk television, admit that you were wrong and tried to harm the dprk and its grorious reader and be set free by kim who shows the world what a nice and genereous little ball of fat he is.
kiddo will be back in the states within weeks spending the rest of his life as that dude who badmouthed america just to get out of jail. worse than ass rape if you ask me.
>>
How much of a dumbass do you have to be to take a "vacation" to the world's most repressive, authoritarian shithole of a country and then willfully commit a political crime?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>67897173
of course he deserves it

How many times are you told not to fuck with anything in N Korea by hte US government when you go there? At least a million times, yet he acted like a fucking faggot anyway. SO many journalists and tourists are going to get their access limited because this one dipshit couldn't be bothered to act cautiously. I hope he dies it will be a Darwin award.
>>
>>67897250
He wont serve shit. He wasnt the first American who did stupid shit either. No one had been there more than a couple of months. They will use them for political purposes, they're not stupid.
>>
>>67897397
like i said, kiddo will be back in the states in a couple of weeks. the embarassment however will life long...
>>
>>67896167
He now knows what it's like to be black in the US.
>>
>>67897902
WE
>>
>>67897902
no dindu serves 15 years for tearing down a poster of the potus.

kid was fucking stupid though.
but i dont get the sentence. look at the guy, puny white fellow, wont be able to do hard work. an unproductive prisoner right there...

public beating and shaming would be more efficient but of course that would be brutal... so 15 years at the rice lodge work motel it is...
>>
>>67896334
Dumbass American kid goes to North Korea and attempts to steal a banner. He gets caught and sentenced to 15 years of hard labor
>>
>>67898330
The best thing about this guys' sentence is that if he actually was a spy like Norkies say, he'd be out of there already.
>>
No westerner has ever done hard time/hard labor in a NK gulag. It's just a bargaining chip to scam money out of rich capitalist pig nations, and had happened before with cases like Laura Ling.
>>
>>67898582
but how is tearing down a poster considered spying?
anyway, stupid naiv rich white kid goes coocoo and does coocoo shit in the most coocoo country in the world... somehow i feel that we shouldnt really bother. i dont like dealing with fruitcake people...
>>
honestly just tired of hearing about this cunt at this point
>>
>>67896167
Hungarians confirmed for having Asiatic morality. Go fuck off from Europe, Arpad.
>>
>>67896395

Was he in Hungary?

Remember 1956 ;_;
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.