[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /pol/, do you believe in God? You might identify yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Be honest /pol/, do you believe in God? You might identify yourself as a Christian, but do you actually believe in God and Jesus Christ? If so, do you think God wants you to call your fellow human a "shitskin" and wishing him to die?
>>
>>67895189

Yes.

>implying I call black people niggers unironically
>>
File: 1457804153755.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457804153755.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>67895189
I believe in the winning side, praise Kek nigger faggots.
>>
File: robodragon.jpg (85 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
robodragon.jpg
85 KB, 800x544
>>67895189
Islam is the false religion created by the Antichrist to draw people away from the Convenant between God and Man and to sow hatred, crime, muder, rape and oppression.
>>
>>67895189
No I don't you fucking shitskin
>>
>>67895567
>to sow hatred, crime, muder, rape and oppression.

Sounds like Christianity, espcially /pol/'s version.
>>
>>67895189
>do you think God wants you to call your fellow human a "shitskin" and wishing him to die?
Yes, because reasons. The White British are the true descendants of ancient Israel and are therefore the only real christians.
>>
>>67895678
Sure and you are not prejudiced at all...
I'll see you when the Final Judgement comes, devil worshipper.
>>
>>67895641

Don't you have a bull to prepare hans?
>>
File: 1454719030663.jpg (301 KB, 911x930) Image search: [Google]
1454719030663.jpg
301 KB, 911x930
I don't know about god but I died for 5 minutes in hospital once and when they say your life flashes before your eyes it's pretty true, it feels like an eternity, walking down a high street with my close friends and family on a sunny day, then I was dragged out of that world back to the hospital and back to this life.

Something for sure is on the other side, you get to see your family members and friends who have already died and are waiting for you.
>>
>>67895189
No simply a centralized shamanistic mushroom cult
>>
>>67896661

>that pic

Right in the feels breh

Also

>Something for sure is on the other side, you get to see your family members and friends who have already died and are waiting for you.

I wish that's true
>>
File: godthefather.jpg (40 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
godthefather.jpg
40 KB, 400x330
>>67895189
lol my friend if God is the one who kicked in the Flood then you're in for a biog surprize.

What's some niggers getting stumped?
>>
I don't know god, I don't know what he is.

But I know our saviour was a straight up bro.
>>
>>67897019
It is.
>>
God put me on this planet to kill niggers in his name

And its all okay because christ already piad for my sins

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA
>>
>>67897019
>I wish that's true

Of course we wish it were true, that there is some ultimate Christian justice. Reward for the good, and punishment for the wicked even after death.

Unfortunately it's probably a load of bullshit.
>>
File: imaghmghmges.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imaghmghmges.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>67897571
Jesus Christ redeemed Humanity of its sins before and after.

That doesn't mean extra debts are acceptable.
>>
>>67895189
I don't believe in one god, I believe in two
the universe basically what happens when the gods get freaky
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.