[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, why don't you people just say you have double
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (108 KB, 600x742) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
108 KB, 600x742
Holy shit, why don't you people just say you have double standards? I am sick of you saying "I am not a racist, but i hate black people"
>>
>>67892105
You can't really proof anything, as the people commenting on both articles are different people...
>>
>>67892181
it proofs that OP is faggot an hates white people
>>
>>67892105
Literally who is the white woman's son.
Never heard of him.
>>
I am a racist and I hate black people. I hate anyone who isn't white.
>>
>>67892105
I'm not racist but I hate niggers, not black people. If you can't figure out the difference than that's your problem.
>>
>>67892105
>2 groups of people think differently??
>DOUBLE STANDARD?????

Fucking hell, OP
>>
>>67892105
When did I say I wasn't racist?
>>
I am fairly sure ''criminal'' isn't a race.
>>
>>67894027
Even me?
>>
Niggers aren't people
>>
>>67892105
i'm not a racist i hate everyone equally
>>
File: 1357774124218.jpg (55 KB, 408x390) Image search: [Google]
1357774124218.jpg
55 KB, 408x390
>>67892105
I'm racist, but I don't hate black people, I hate niggers. Confused yet?
>>
>>67894168
Came here to post this
>>
Woman on left is just happy her son is alive, woman on right is mad that she isn't getting a phat settlement for her dindu son getting shot while assaulting a police officer
>>
>>67892105
>cherry picking replies
>>
>>67892105

"I'm happy my son is alive and I love him"

"SHIIEEET HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GUD BOI WE NID DEM MONIES FOR DEM PROGRAMS DA WHITE MAN BE KEEPIN US DOWN"
>>
I don't relax around blacks not because of muh feels

but because it is mathematically proven that they are WAAYY more likely to chimpout than any other race and they prove it themselves

you know damn well it is simply more likely to be a victim of a crime to a black person as to ANY other race

does awareness make me a rascist?
>>
>>67892105

White criminals are outliers, and often mentally ill.

Black criminals are the norm as black society promotes violence and criminality, and thus expected and frowned upon.
>>
>>67892105
>black
>people

Pick one
>>
>>67895804
this man speaks the truth

I'm from North Philly and the black community is so toxic that it even poisons my fellow latino community

the more yor child would hang around blacks the more likely they'll become a criminal

is ashame that they are good blacks out there and I feel so bad for them
>>
>>67896058
>>67895804
What these guys said.

West Philly here.
Couldn't say it any better myself.
>>
>The mother of escaped killer David Sweat said she’s glad he’s alive — but she would have knocked him out and dragged him back to prison if he had tried to hide out with her.
>“My son knows if he would’ve came here, I would’ve knocked him out and have them guys take him to jail by themselves, because that’s the way I am,” Pamela Sweat told a Time Warner Cable affiliate. “I’ve always done it to him when he was bad.”

>The mother of Michael Brown, the unarmed black 18-year-old whose fatal police shooting last August launched riots in Ferguson, Missouri, linked white Officer Darren Wilson to the devil in a TV interview scheduled to air Wednesday night. Lesley McSpadden told Al Jazeera America that Wilson was cold and malicious for shooting her son in the street, according to a transcript of the episode.
>“The devil. That comes to mind. Evil," McSpadden said. "He wouldn't even admit what he did was wrong. He wouldn't admit he had no reason to do what he did ... I'll never forgive him."
>>
>>67896058
>>67896207
Northeast Philly here, it's been spreading here pretty bad too
>>
>>67896058
>there are good black and i feel so bad for them
Dont worry, they will be out of their misery before too long
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.