[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the degenerate cuckold landscape that is williamsburg, brooklyn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 51WbY7fYvHL._SX522_.jpg (23 KB, 522x224) Image search: [Google]
51WbY7fYvHL._SX522_.jpg
23 KB, 522x224
In the degenerate cuckold landscape that is williamsburg, brooklyn you see way too many bernie signs.

I want to spam these idiots with fake Bernie propaganda letters.

When they open, they find the Unabomber's deconstruction of the leftist mind.

Can you help in any way, /pol?
>>
>>67891941

Have convincing fake but legal 100s printed with Bernie Sanders as the figure head but print deconstruction on back....broadcast about with greenback side up. Done.
>>
File: 1457906510949.jpg (39 KB, 466x337) Image search: [Google]
1457906510949.jpg
39 KB, 466x337
I have begun trying to collect images to photo shop for the same purpose OP. my sister works at a feminazi salon who love Bernie sooo fucking much it would be to easy to get them to share Hitler quotes. Pic relevant
>>
>>67892335
I thought of using the Unabomber manifesto because it's a pretty great critique of the mindset of the left, something that most of these idiots would never be exposed to voluntarily.
>>
Can anyone design a convincing letterhead and/or envelope to use?
>>
>>67892335

That quote is fake you gibbering moron. It is Gregor Strasser's not the Leader's.

Fuck off.
>>
>>67892598

Idiot print the 100s. Guaranteed effectiveness.
>>
File: Bernie_Sanders_100_bill_final2.jpg (176 KB, 1000x413) Image search: [Google]
Bernie_Sanders_100_bill_final2.jpg
176 KB, 1000x413
Print deconstruction on reverse leave around streets Sanders side up. 100% legal & 1000% effective.
>>
>>67892606
So still a nazi
>>
>>67893087
That looks like crap.

Something that looks like official Bernie propaganda would be much better.
>>
>>67893166

"Nazis" never existed public schoolboi. It is a Jewish slur against rural Germanics coined by Konrad Heiden (Jew).

Fuck off dreydl dropper.
>>
>>67893227

You are a fat wheezing shut-in lazyabout.
>>
28 paginas Judeo!
>>
>>67893352
Alright can you atleast source so I can learn, or do you just bitch and fuck yourself with softball sized anal beads
>>
>>67893419
Dude, I actually want to get out and do something, instead of jerking off to memes, you armchair-'general piece of shit.
I'll be the fucking foot soldier, someone can design the envelopes and letterhead and we can continually use it to do the same thing.
>>
>>67893646

Basically what you are saying is effectively here....you throw this away for me without reading. You need to cause an emotional impact and then exploit the froth and the let down with facts. Everyone loves finding money...it's magical! Your idea = waste of time and HotPockets loot. Sorry bro.
>>
File: CZMKLnPWYAEpU0f.jpg (40 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
CZMKLnPWYAEpU0f.jpg
40 KB, 599x400
>>67891941
Bernie is finished
His independent supporters keep voting for kasich
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.