[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you anti-Semitic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 640x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 640x792
Well /pol/?
>>
File: yugoposter.jpg (335 KB, 1064x1477) Image search: [Google]
yugoposter.jpg
335 KB, 1064x1477
>>67891629
Jews are scum. Fuck them all.
>>
why is it bad to be anti-semitic?
>>
Like I need to even read that to know that I am
>>
>>67891629
>I'm well-connected [...] I'd definitely be invited
Sure thing buddy
>>
File: Goebbels.jpg (104 KB, 622x653) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels.jpg
104 KB, 622x653
>>67891982

Its not, jews just dont like it, and they happen to control the world.
>>
>>67891629
I have nothing against Jews as individuals, or even an ethnicity, and I fully support Israel's right to exist (and hopefully exterminate all the filthy mudslimes, who I despise utterly).
However, the rich elite clique of globalist jews that are shilling for the destruction of individual nations, cultures, and sovereign people's, all need to die. I'm speaking of course about fuckers like Soros, Rothschilds etc.
>>
>Schneider
>>
>>67891629
>I'm well-connected in the jewish community so I'd definitely be invited and I've heard nothing
get a load of this goy
>>
>>67891629

Jews are master baiters.
>>
>>67892028
>Schneider
Oh I'm sure he is.
>>
File: 1455893248821.png (287 KB, 208x352) Image search: [Google]
1455893248821.png
287 KB, 208x352
>>67891982
Because it's 2016.
>>
>>67891629
Anti- Semite = they know Jews are the one's destroying life itself
>>
>>67891629

>Schneider
>>
What if i say oy veeey for fun?
>>
File: [000050].jpg (241 KB, 1108x600) Image search: [Google]
[000050].jpg
241 KB, 1108x600
>>67891629
Semite isn't even a word everything is disregarded
>>
>>67891819
Evo krivca
>>
>>67891629

>the conspiracy doesn't exist goy, they didn't mention it in temple
>>
>Schneider
>>
>>67891629
This guy couldn't really look like much more of a Jewish caricature, desu.
>>
File: david_schneider_2[1].jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
david_schneider_2[1].jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>You're not a bloody, bloomin' old Tory racist are you Anon?
>>
File: 1451688397832.jpg (73 KB, 440x773) Image search: [Google]
1451688397832.jpg
73 KB, 440x773
The audacity of these kikes.
>>
>I'd definitely be invited and I've heard nothing
Most likely has some goyim ancestry and is simply a pawn.
>>
>>67891629
I only got 4 out of 6, so it looks like I'm not an anti-semite.
>>
>>67891819
t. Albanian refugee on his way to Germany
>>
>>67891982
because it's not a false dichotomy
>>
>>67891629
7/6
>>
>>67891629
1. no

2. Oh wow, what kind of reasoning is this? "If there's a jewish conspiracy then I must be a part of it. If I'm not a part of that conspiracy, then conspiracy does not exist."

3. what does he even mean here?
stopped reading there, it doesn't make any sense
>>
>>67891982
no idea. My father always warned me about the jews, which is weird considering hes probably never met one
>>
>>67892847
I don't buy into the whole worldwide conspiracy thing, but you know he could lie, right?
>>
1. No
2. There are a lot of Jews in these fields but I don't think they conspire with each other. Anything pro-Jewish they do is just a natural result of lots of Jews working in those fields and nepotism.
3.Rothchilds are not a big deal anymore anyway, and will probably continue to decline in wealth.
4.Are Jews a race or not? Personally I see Jews as people who identify as Jewish.
5.I don't care what they tweet.
6.I don't give a shit about Palestine either.
>>
>>67891629
it truly pains me when there are some jewpussies that make us look like niggers with all that RACISS like rhetoric.
>>
>>67891982
Because Hitler was anti-Semitic, and Hitler was evil!
>>
>i'm well connected and haven't been invited

Really? Are they trying this hard now?

No more proof, evidence or anything, just "no conspiracy here, carry on goy"? The reason we think they control the world is because jews are sneaky subversive rats, and the word of one of them is supposed to be enough reasoning?

Fucking kikes man, seriously gas them all.
>>
I would actually say there isn't a Jewish conspiracy that controls the media.

There are two separate kinds of Jews that get on /pol/'s nerves, and I do not think they are intentionally working together.

Type 1 are the wealthy, politically conservative, pro-Israel old Jews who own businesses including media companies. As far as I know, they're purely in it for your money.

Type 2 are the middle class, self-flagellating, progressive Jews who hate themselves, their own culture and all other successful western cultures and societies inc. Israel. These are the ones who work in the media.

Nepotism is the link between them. They're both Jewish, so Type 2 easily gets jobs in Type 1's media corporations, where they can spread their politics around the world. It makes money for Type 1, so they don't really have anything to complain about.
>>
>>67893481
Wow thanks for your mild and irrelevant opinion, r-ddit
>>
File: 1458177995782.jpg (56 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1458177995782.jpg
56 KB, 500x344
>>
>>67891629

All over 6 motherfuckers.
>>
>>67891629
>implying I cant be pro-semetic and acknowledge the collusion among the unholy trifecta of finance/politics/media

stupid goym
>>
>>67893481
>Rothschilds aren't a big deal anymore

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy

>Genie's founder, chairman, controlling shareholder and CEO isHoward Jonas. Avi Goldin serves as the company's CFO and Geoffrey Rochwarger serves as Vice Chairman. The president of its Israeli subsidiary isEffie Eitam.
>Genie Energy's Strategic advisory board is composed of:Dick Cheney(former vice president of the United States),Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild,Rupert Murdoch(media mogul and chairman ofNews Corp),James Woolsey(former CIA director),Larry Summers(former head of the US Treasury), andBill Richardson, an ex-ambassador to the United Nations and energy secretary.
>>
>>67891629
>this guy didnt get invited

that's cuz he a fucking asshole with a twitter who talks outside the family and none of the men in his family thought he was worthy of even being recommended.
>>
>>67895282
>After resigning from the bank in 1980, Jacob Rothschild went on to found J. Rothschild Assurance Group (nowSt. James's Place plc) withSir Mark Weinbergin 1991.In 1989, he joined forces with SirJames Goldsmithand Kerry Packer, in an unsuccessful bid for British American Tobacco.

Rothschild is Chairman of RIT Capital Partners plc, one of the largest investment trusts quoted on the London Stock Exchange with a net asset value of about £2 billion. He is Chairman of J Rothschild Capital Management, a subsidiary of RIT Capital Partners plc. He is also a Member of the Council for theDuchy of Cornwallfor HRH The Prince of Wales and a member of the International Advisory Board ofThe Blackstone Group.He also retains many other venture capital and property interests.

From November 2003 until his retirement in 2008, he was Deputy Chairman ofBSkyBTelevisionand until 2008 he was a Director of RHJ International.

>In 2003 Rothschild came under scrutiny when Russian oil industrialistMikhail Khodorkovsky's shares inYUKOS passed to him under a deal they concluded prior to Khodorkovsky's arrest.
>>
>>67891982
Oy vey, even in Auschwitz, where I died 2 times in the gas chambers, they treated me more humane.

Remember the 6 gorillion goy.
>>
>>67892577
this always cracks me up because as an american jew looking in from the outside- its the labor party that seems to spit out the most vitriol towards the tribe.
>>
File: dbzrht.png (12 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
dbzrht.png
12 KB, 226x223
>Turn on RT before bed
>Rattiest looking Jew ever, Larry King is on
>Mfw when this kike actually thinks a name change can negate Jewdar
>>
>>67895560
>25% of Russias top 200 richest are Jewish

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4587086,00.html

>9 out of the top 20 richest Americans are Jews

http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/
>>
>>67895759
the only way someone named "Larry King" would not be jewish is if they were black.

i don't think hes really trying to hide the ball on that one.
>>
>>67895788
The whole "look, there are liberal and conservative Jews!" is just a lie for controlled opposition.
Jews know that if they throw all their weight behind one side of the political spectrum eventually they will be found out.
Notice how in the 60's they began pushing hard for neo-conservatism, pushing the "God's Chosen" narrative among conservative Christians. The Project for a New American Century is their brainchild, complete control.
They use useful idiot neo-cons and their sellouts as a sword and shield for promoting their state interests. They use liberals as their method of keeping America multi-cultural so they can move freely within western countries.
>>
I tell my freemason and jewish buddies that I`m anti semitic but pro israel.

They always look delighted yet puzzled.
>>
>>67897581
O-oh.
You're right, I don't know what to say.
>>
It just annoys me that kikes have a monopoly on suffering.
My country was enslaved by europeans for 300 years, fucked over by Japan and slightly by America during the previous world wars, and currently bullied by China.
You don't see us asking for reparations and whatnot.
For most of my shitposting life, I've observed that flips are very think skinned when it comes to bants but I fear that PC culture is starting to crawl into our media.

Then again, I have hopes that Trump will save us before all is lost.
>>
>Schneider
>>
>>67898093
blame Hitler, he may have killed 6 million jews, but he killed the entire white race due to Jewish retaliation.

Just be happy you are a colony of the Catholic church and the Jews have no power where the church is strong.
>>
Only the first and the last points are valid desu.
>>
>>67891629
I'm definitely anti-semitic but only #4 applies to me.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.