[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING: EU AND TURKEY AGREE DEAL ON STOPPING REFUGEES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 43
File: 4000.jpg (93 KB, 1240x744) Image search: [Google]
4000.jpg
93 KB, 1240x744
EU strikes deal with Turkey to send back refugees

Refugees arriving in Greece from Sunday to be sent back across Aegean in deal that ‘re-energises’ talks on Turkish EU membership

>The accord, which is expected to be formally signed off later on Friday, represents a climbdown by Turkey, which had been pushing to restart talks in five areas.

In return for taking back refugees, Turkey can expect “re-energised” talks on its EU membership, with the promise of negotiations on one policy area to be opened before July.

>The EU has also agreed to speed up the disbursement of €3bn (£2.3bn) intended to help Syrian refugees in Turkey, with new projects to be agreed this week
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/18/eu-strikes-deal-with-turkey-to-send-back-refugees-from-greece
>>
>>67891612
what about the ones already there
>>
Yeah so what?The huge invasion has already taken place dude.
>>
>>67891612
WTF is the point if you just plan on giving them EU membership anyway. God damn, why is Europe so stupid?
>>
Maybe you cucks should grow a spine and build an army to toss the garbage out.
>>
File: viktor-orban-143153.jpg (29 KB, 559x600) Image search: [Google]
viktor-orban-143153.jpg
29 KB, 559x600
>Turkey in EU

V E T O

E

T

O
>>
File: 4000.jpg (100 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
4000.jpg
100 KB, 620x413
>>67891701
Turkey will never be part of EU and everyone knows that, even turks.
>>
File: mutti.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mutti.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
I also just want to point out that after Turkey, Libya will be the next member of the EU
>>
Ban turkey from the EU
>>
File: 1457948795800.png (363 KB, 446x481) Image search: [Google]
1457948795800.png
363 KB, 446x481
EXPECT 17 MILLION MORE TURKS BY JUNE.....VERY NICE...
>>
>>67891612
Ah so this is the "you take one back and give me another one in exchange" deal
>>
>>67891881
Someone has been paying attention
>>
>>67891700
the invasion will never stop islam breeds poverty so muslims will allways invade christian countrys
>>
File: Doakssuspectsyourfaggotry.jpg (58 KB, 239x320) Image search: [Google]
Doakssuspectsyourfaggotry.jpg
58 KB, 239x320
>>67891612

This won't do anything to stop the immigrants. Why is the EU so stupid?

I'd be shocked and amazed if by one year's time the immigrants arriving in the EU is cut by a third. This deal would be like the US of A giving income and benefits to mexico for curbing immigration. They'll take and make not even a half hearted attempt at doing their part.

>Paying others
>To stop immigration to your country

I can't even.
>>
>>67891990

they take everyone, then give back an actual refugee. you are basically trading all the morocans, algerians, iranians, pakis, etc for only syrians.

of course this wouldn't even be needed if you lazy italians and greeks just sent them the fuck back.
>>
>>67891987

>>67891990
It will cut illegal immigration to 0.
>>
>>67892159
>of course this wouldn't even be needed if you lazy italians and greeks just sent them the fuck back.

Bait?

http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/tkp197/view.asp?action=open&documentId=901572&portal=hbkm&source=externalbydocnumber&table=F69A27FD8FB86142BF01C1166DEA398649

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2012/02/italy-historic-european-court-judgment-upholds-migrants-rights/
>>
>>67891701
The genius of angela merkel. Thank you germanfags, good job you giving this pig power
>>
>>67891987
You mean kurds, they will totally use the turkish operations against the PKK as an excuse to come to Germany. Good job Turkey!
>>
>>67891990
Essentially, yes.

Germany got exactly what they wanted in the end.
>>
>>67892159
>this wouldn't even be needed if you lazy italians and greeks just sent them the fuck back.
And have the whole world put a shitload of sanctions and collapse our economy because muh human rights?
>>67892162
It won't stop the niggers from Lampedusa. We don't have Syrian refugees here, just sub saharan niggers looking for gibs
>>
>>67892281
You mean merkel.
>>
File: 1442103536365.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442103536365.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>mfw the happening will never happen
>>
File: 1458140548111.jpg (241 KB, 600x953) Image search: [Google]
1458140548111.jpg
241 KB, 600x953
>>67891612
>>
>>67891612
Then what's the point of sending the refugees back, if Turkey is allowed to join the EU in the future, the flood gates will open back up again.
>>
>>67892198

you people truly lack balls. Hungary told the EU and human rights crybabies to fuck off. Did anything happen to them? NO. Does anything happen to turkery and russian for shoveling them to europe?

"Mr Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it."

All these rulings and 'rights' are meaningless. You just need the will to ignore them.
>>
>>67891612
>give economic migrants back to Turkey
>in exchange, actual refugees will be sent
>negotiations about EU membership start back up
>turkey becomes a part of the EU
>now anyone in turkey can go back into Europe, including economic migrants sent back to turkey
WHAT A GREAT PLAN
>>
File: G0V5DYwS9Ds.jpg (85 KB, 960x942) Image search: [Google]
G0V5DYwS9Ds.jpg
85 KB, 960x942
>>67891612
Last and easiest step is convince them to return back.
>>
>>67892393
Isn't she loved in germany?

Just a few days ago we were hearing about a few minor elections she was expected to completely dominate.
>>
>>67892331
Save those links istead of whining about sactions of nowhere. >>67892198

They're court documents and report on court documents about italy turning the boats and being fined for it.
>>
>>67892447
Hungary is allowed to because they are not very relevant on a European scale. Italy is the third contributor to the EU after Germany and France. We aren't allowed to take democratic decisions
>>
>>67892331

All those sanctions being placed on Hungary, oh my god.
>>
>>67891612
I'll show you energized talks.
>>
>>67891612
>send back refugees

And instead, Turkey will send us new ones!

We're literally paying billions of euro's and opening our borders to Muslims to get exactly what we've already been getting. Merkel deserves to hang.
>>
>>67892565
nice, thanks
>>67892622
see>>67892586
>>
File: 1458236871268.jpg (34 KB, 382x248) Image search: [Google]
1458236871268.jpg
34 KB, 382x248
>>67891612
>stop the 3M+ """syrians""" and replace them with 70 000 000 turks roaming the EU from june

Fucking genius
>>
>>67891612
If Turkey becomes a part of EU, we will be flooded with even more "refugees", except this time they'll be EU citizens and thus be free to move across our borders legally.

Turn Turkey into glass.
>>
>>67892586

We both know that's bullshit. The worst that would happen is a bunch of angry letters.

"Italy, you are being so mean. Please stop it."
>>
Stopping it? Are you retardet? If Tyrkia gets it their way, they will have free road into schengen, no visum. Do you really think the migrants will stick around in Tyrkia then? We are doomed as fuck
>>
>>67891803
one can only hope
>>
>>67891612
I hate to be fucking, right. I knew the moment these cunts organized second meeting with Turkey they changed the term so that a deal would pass. I assume Orban made a deal with EU, same thing Poland, that EU would fucking stop meddling with our affairs and no refugees to us. Well, Germany can have it's salafist state. This is the bell to leave EU for many people.
>>
TURKEY IS WHITE REEEEEEE
>>
>>67892883
No dude, the worst that could happen is that our hypothetical anti migrant government would "collapse" like it did previously because of "external pressure" and we would have a pro migrant one
>>
File: facepalm.gif (2 MB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif
2 MB, 350x233
>>67891612
>mfw
>>
>>67891612
If we don't get our Brexit.

We will be living literal cucks.
>>
>The controversial one-for-one deal remains intact: for every Syrian refugee the EU sends back across the Aegean, a Syrian in Turkey will be given a new home in Europe

This is actually a pretty good deal imo

The majority of the people who've landed in Europe are not from syria. They're from Africa, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and trash like that.

We get rid of all that filth, which is a good start.

In terms of membership it says Europe promised to start talks about membership in 5 areas. This doesn't mean Turkey will be part of EU, but that they might become part economically in some way.

Now the problem is that Africans will still come into Italy, and then what?

The EU needs to man the fuck up and help Italy resend the people back to Libya
>>
>>67893043

goes to what I said. the only a government doing it's fucking job in protecting its people and border collapses from 'external pressure' is once it's been rotted out from within. THAT is your problem. In fact, as the third biggest economy in the block you should simply put your foot down and demand to send these scum back or you leave. But no one has the balls to negociate and no one has the balls to do what everyone knows needs to be done. Actually, you simply need to do it and when people complain do what Russia and China do and either deny it or spout some national security BS.
>>
File: just cuck my shit up.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
just cuck my shit up.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>67893274
> mfw everyone is forced to take refugees now
>>
>>67893424
>Implying those are real >syrians in Turkey
>>
>>67893424
>a Syrian
There's your problem.
>>
Am I the only one who doubts that this will solve anything? Remember Kipling

once you have paid him the Danegeld
You never get rid of the Dane.
>>
>>67891612
If they're going to talk about admitting Turkey they might as well let authoritarian hellholes like Belarus in. What the fuck is even going on anymore?
>>
>>67892536
No one expect for super ultra cucks love Merkel. If there was a suitable replacement, she would have been overthrown long ago by her own party which is also sick of her shit just like everyone else.
>>
>>67893452
>the only a government doing it's fucking job in protecting its people and border collapses from 'external pressure' is once it's been rotted out from within.
And that's exactly what we have. Our government is sponsored by the EU
>>
why do cucks even want turkey in EU? they have nothing to offer us that we don't already have (except for roachdick and islam)
>>
we ottoman now.

"tips fes"
>>
Meanwhile " Refugees " doing their military exercises on german parking spaces in front of supermarkets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plyL4DDb6Zg&feature=player_embedded
>>
>>67893424
wow such a good deal importing syrias problems into europe.

How about you send a joint military force into Greece and tell the Turks what the fuck they will do for a change.

Oh wait can't do that the ebil Russia might take advantage and slice of more of the Ukraine.

Fucking incompetent leaders.
>>
File: 1456831581166.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1456831581166.webm
3 MB, 720x480
Please no Turkey in EU. BLEAS. I rather all the nigger and Arab Muslims in the world than Turks.
>>
>>67893487
>>67893496
I don't expect European countries to take in people without proof that they're Syrians.

I'm not saying this is a perfect deal or that the eu is handling this right, just saying that at least it will filter a lot of filth.

The problem still remains with Italy's border, if they have no answer to that its even more retarded.
>>
>>67891612
Pathetic. Why does Europe keep pretending like they are powerless here and have to depend on other countries for their national security? The EU can stop this entirely by themselves -- all they need to do is say "no more migrants" on their existing borders, with imprisonment or execution of anyone who tries to cross.

This is the consequence of suicidal altruism, where the EU is so afraid of looking "bad" that they'll give other groups money and power. The EU doesn't want to be the ones to look unwelcoming by getting rid of the migrants, so they want Turkey to push back the migrants so that the EU can say "look, we're still so welcoming and progressive, but the migrants never made it to our soil so we didn't have the opportunity to be kind to them!"
>>
>>67892331
those are empty threats, look at hungary, israel, australia, macedonia, japan, saudi arabia...

Nobody will do anything.
>>
>>67893633

elect one that isn't.
>>
>>67893699
>I don't expect European countries to take in people without proof that they're Syrians.

Did you spend 2015 in a coma?
>>
>>67893424
It is a terrible deal from my point of view.

There will only be deportations in exchange for other immigrants. For every person we deport, we take one from Turkey.

On top of that we give Turkey €bns, and ease their visa requirements.
It is totally weak.

Also, Turkey does not recognise the non-Syrians as refugees, and therefore 1) we cannot return them according to Turkey's own laws, and 2) the UN says that non-Syrians are not safe in Turkey.
>>
>>67893654

absurd that you let this shit happen.
>>
>Turdkey in EU

haha no
>>
Why the fuck would Turkey in the EU ?
>>
>>67893778
Well countries like you, Sweden, France etc will probably bend over.

The U.K., Denmark, Hungary and other eastern nations probably won't take in anyone before getting proof they're Syrian
>>
>>67893654
Aren't they just dancing?
>>
File: puls180.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
puls180.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>67893699
don't worry germany will take them all

also about the italian border ... we'll just make the same deal with every north african country - problem solved
>>
>>67893803
This is just Merkels allies inside the EU trying to help her save face it is all to help Merkel out of the mess she has created.

If Merkel can't stitch together a deal then she will be gone by the next election.
>>
>>67893699
you know how easy it is to fake a syrian pasport right?
>>
>>67893699
>Syrians without papers all over Turkey
>EU sends one back to Turkey for every settled Syrian
>Suddenly Syrians look and sound suspiciously like Kurds
>Turks are being offered deals to drop their passports and become 'settled'
>Turkey gets paid by the EU to do this
Yeah that's going to filter a lot of filth.
>>
>>67893803
Oh, and I forgot to add:
Once the illegal migrant flows stop, in a few years the EU will start accepting refugees from Turkey without returning any to Turkey.
I.e. The deal basically confirms that the EU will take refugees from Turkey even after the uncontrollable flows stop.

And we are paying Turkey for this.
>>
>>67893964
>>67893963
>>67893803
Yeah I assumed we would get to deport everyone coming to Greece but rereading it does sound like only Syrians are being deported and then retaken. Which doesn't really make sense because that's like throwing something out and then taking another one in.

If we actually get to send back everyone who's not Syrian back to Turkey it's an ok deal imo but if we don't it's beyond disbelief
>>
>>67893629
Nobody expect the german inquisition.
>>
>>67894128
Turks get to say who is a resettled Syrian. And it's not hard to throw your papers away.
It's basically making Turkey Europe's consulate in charge of visas.
>>
>>67893835
It's not a question of "you", Panama. We are not part of our governments, and they certainly don't see us as their ingroup. If anything, we are an enemy to be controlled and fought. Hence, the government lets it happen. In fact, they encourage it.

>b-b-but you could just roll in there with your homies and mop them up

Yeah, we could. If we had a government that supported, or at least didn't care about, actions like that. But they do. Remember, they are our enemy. If natives took care of that problem, the cops would be on them in no time at all. Politicians would spin it as racism, and push through more lefty policy. And the extended families of the terrorists would come after you with exactly none of the repercussions that would face natives. The far left might even co-operate with them.

The human garbage that walks our streets is only a symptom of the human garbage that has taken up residence in our governments.
>>
>>67893699
>The problem still remains with Italy's border, if they have no answer to that its even more retarded.
The answer is use a navy.

The whole Turkey negotiations thing is a sideshow.
We have land-borders with Turkey, and the Med can be protected with European navies. But the politicians don't want to use our navies for that. They use our navies for the opposite reason - to bring more immigrants over.
>>
>>67894128
it would sort out a lot of the trash.
But the problem is integration. We dont knwo what will happen. but the most people I know think the syrians are going back after the civil war is over...
>>
File: 1454854482678.jpg (190 KB, 833x500) Image search: [Google]
1454854482678.jpg
190 KB, 833x500
>>67893654
Kek. The future is going to be interesting. I wonder when the """refugees""" collectively will start kicking our shit in. And i wonder if Merkel and all other morons will finally change their minds. Probably not.
>>
>>67891701
>if you just plan on giving them EU membership anyway.

Turkey will never get EU membership.

We only agreed to "talk" about it.
"Talk" as in "Hey, let's NOT give them membership, OK?"
>>
>>67894128
That is what the negotiations are about.
Turks basically have to relabel non-Syrians as refugees, so they can then be legally returned to Turkey.
Which is odd, because the non-Syrians probably aren't refugees.

The simple solution, of course, would be to deport non-refugees. Toss them into the Med, or whatever. But European leaders are too weak to do that.
>>
>>67894046
They must all hang. It's the only answer. Once the regents are eliminated, we make it clear none of their deals will be honored.

I don't get this idea that once you make a deal you're stuck with it, anyway. It's plainly obvious politicians break deals as soon as it suits them. So why should we ever be stuck with this once we get rid of the commie bastards that call themselves our leaders? As far as I'm concerned, this is a personal deal between Merkel and Erdogan. I never signed for it, and I shall never honour it.
>>
>>67894128
>Yeah I assumed we would get to deport everyone coming to Greece but rereading it does sound like only Syrians are being deported and then retaken. Which doesn't really make sense because that's like throwing something out and then taking another one in.

The idea is that they don't have an incentive to jump on boats anymore since they wont profit.

Still a shitty deal

>only syrians
>resentment instead of refugee status if you go by the wording that has been used till now which means the one send by turkey will be able to stay forever from the get go
>>
>actual refugees
>still a ton of families
>they will have 4 kids each family
>Europe will turn even more sandnigger muslim

Jesus christ just fucking stop it
>>
>>67894128
>If we actually get to send back everyone who's not Syrian back to Turkey it's an ok deal imo but if we don't it's beyond disbelief

Other nationalities can be deported straight back to their country of origin.

Syrians are special because they have a right to asylum.
Iraqi's, Afghans, etc. can be send back home no problem.
>>
>>67894046
>Once the illegal migrant flows stop, in a few years the EU will start accepting refugees from Turkey without returning any to Turkey.

Bullshit
>>
>>67894548
>Other nationalities can be deported straight back to their country of origin.

you seriously believe that? They throw away their passports -> what are you going to do now?

Pakistan doesnt take anyone back by gov. policy.
>>
>>67893803
>>67894046
>>67893424
The great replacement.

Nothing has changed. Merked said in November 2015 she wants to turn "illegal" migration into "legal" migration. It is like money laundering. "Refugee" laundering.

Now we have it. And Germany will take them all. I expect civil war this summer anyways when the sexual emergencies will skyrock.
>>
>>67893890
Thats what they told the police who was called soon after.
>>
>>67891612
Kek, I heard talk part of the deal is going to include visa free travel for Turks to schengen countries.

Hilarious that the euro politicians think that is in any way acceptable. Replace one Muslim immigration problem with a Turkroach Muslim immigration problem. So glad we aren't Schengen.
>>
>>67894674
We deport them all the time.

Being in the Netherlands without documentation is a crime.
They get arrested and jailed.
>>
File: 1441124224968.jpg (37 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1441124224968.jpg
37 KB, 650x487
>>67891612
>mfw our supposed chancellor just sold out our country and there is literally nothing I can do about it
>>
>>67894832
it was our prime minister rutte who made the deal.
sorry
>>
>>67894832
Its time to start the fire anon
>>
>>67892443
welcomed in his rectum probably
>>
>>67894757
In Germany 80% of the rapfugees don't have passport. They get some shit refugee ID issued in Greece upon arriving and Germany when applying but obviously their country of orgin doesn't have to accept that since it just states whatever the rapfugee told the officials in europe.
>>
File: 1458314535817.png (159 KB, 1067x586) Image search: [Google]
1458314535817.png
159 KB, 1067x586
>>
>>67894233
Thank you finally a voice of logic and reason.
>>
>>67894945
You guys are making bad deals. You need good deal makers, not low energy nobodies
>>
>>67894945
Rutte.
The child that can't even put his fucking phone away when in parliament.
Country run by high school cliques.
EU representation comes from there.
Need to take it all back.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (33 KB, 640x387) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
33 KB, 640x387
>>67891612
I seem to remember that there was also something about Turkey wanting visa free travel.

>europe sends back refugees
>turkey joins eu gets visa free travel
>refugees able to go back because of eu and visa free travel

Nice deal, EU.
>>
Based Turkey :3
>>
>>67895005
>In Germany 80% of the rapfugees don't have passport.

That's your problem.
And frankly I don't give a shit.

EU member states can now decide to take up refugees (Germany) or not (everybody else).
That's a good thing.
>>
>>67891987
Oy vey.
More than 6 million.
Another shoah.
>>
>>67894757
Last year 5500 denied maghreb asylum seekers were supposed to be deported from Germany. It succeeded in 53 cases.

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article151081966/Wie-die-Maghreb-Staaten-Abschiebungen-blockieren.html
>>
Dear americans,

In case the roach ever gets EU membership please let me into your country. I don't want to live on this continent anymore.
>>
>>67895076
That was already in an older deal, but yes.

It only applies to Turks.
Refugees in Turkey aren't Turks.

The only thing I could see happening is Kurds with Turkish citizenship coming over and applying for asylum because the Turkish government bombs their villages.
>>
>>67895160
Again, I don't give a shit about your country.

This is about the rest of Europe.
For us it's a good deal.
>>
looks like a good deal to me im waiting to see how turkey will try to fuck us over through it
>>
File: 5497024.jpg (60 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
5497024.jpg
60 KB, 504x470
>>67895288
And kurds are even worse than turks.
>>
Merkel licks Turkeys ass and makes illegal invasion legal invasion and pays for this.

LOL Europe is done
>>
>>67895202
no, you're too white and will make us look like racists
>>
File: dude weed3.jpg (18 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
dude weed3.jpg
18 KB, 640x400
>>67895407
>This is about the rest of Europe.

Do you think that they are going to be contained in Germoney? Meanwhile, leftist cucks all over Europe are working day and night to give them citizenship. Even in your 420 smoking weed everyday country.
>>
>>67895407
>move then next door
What could possibly happen?
>>
>>67895513
True.

But on the other hand until now they could just pay the 200 euro's for a visa.
Abolishing the visa makes it a little cheaper, but it was already very easy for Turks to visit Europe.
It's really a non-issue.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (110 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
110 KB, 1000x1000
>>67895557
please america pham
>>
>>67895562
>Even in your 420 smoking weed everyday country.

Lolno.
>>
>>67893424
It's a terrible deal because you just showed Turkey that blackmailing you with refugees works

Guess what's going to happen every fucking time they want something from Europe now? They're going to open the refugee floodgates

Not to mention they aren't even capable of stopping all the refugees in the first place
>>
>>67891612
NO TURKEY IN EU PLZ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

WE WILL BE FULL OF TURKS FIRST 5 MONTHS IN.
>>
>>67895827
>they aren't even capable of stopping all the refugees in the first place

That's the cool thing about this deal: they don't have to.

Refugees will stop coming on their own.
It's all about incentives.
>>
File: dude weed lmao.jpg (29 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.jpg
29 KB, 660x495
>>67895725
I would say that Hungary is in a good position, they have castrated the leftist cuckolds.

But seriously, if you believe that you have no cuckolded leftists who are working to turn your swamp-country into a swamp-country filled with Kebab, then you are smoking waaay too much weed dude.
>>
File: gib moneys.jpg (78 KB, 720x508) Image search: [Google]
gib moneys.jpg
78 KB, 720x508
>>67892107
Merkel and every other top humanitarian leftie knows they have to do something but they can't do what is needed because of ideology and 50 years of indoctrination. So the best they can figure out is to pay Turkey to do what EU should do and what Turkey should've been doing since this shit started.

The end result of course is that Turkey will take the money, do jack shit as you described, EU will not let Turkey in because Eastern Europe won't have it, and the flood will continue in slightly milder current until people smugglers readjust their routes back to cross Mediterranean sea.

Actually the flood will probably increase as Turkey gets to push Merkel's designated quota of refugees from their camps to EU and the non-elected and non eligible will resort to people smugglers like before. Turkey certainly won't accept anyone who came from Libya. So the flood should increase as soon as poor syrian babies' facebook groups can confirm the most reliable smugglers on the 'new' Mediterranean routes.
>>
>>67896031
Are there ZERO cuckhold leftist? - no.
Are our main left-wing parties anti-immigration? - yes
>>
>>67895964
incentives only work when people believe you have the will to carry through

I certainly don't believe Europe has the balls to round up a bunch of migrants and deport them, and probably neither do the migrants
>>
>>67895964
very few actually make it through the Balkans since Macedonia closed the borders. It's less than 100/day.

The only countries that profit are Greece and Turkey.
>>
>>67894714
>civil war in germany to begin this summer
>civil war in brazil next month
>war escalates in both continents
>ww3 finally starts in SA and Europe

Heh, 2016 is gonna be a helluva year
>>
>Send back refugees
>Veto Turkey during talks
>>
>>67896217
>I certainly don't believe Europe has the balls to round up a bunch of migrants and deport them

And I certainly do.

We deport people all the time.
It's really no big deal.
>>
>>67891712
maybe we could like, build a wall?
>>
>>67895964
>Refugees will stop coming on their own.
It's all about incentives.

"Refugees" are people with no education who believe whatever lies smugglers tell them.
>>
>>67893873
Lokke has said we won't be opening our borders again to let in the Turkroaches.
>>
>>67896235
Temporary holdup.
Eventually they will all find a way to Germoney.
Even if it takes them years, every single refugee in Greece is a future German citizen.
>>
File: escalation.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
escalation.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>67896296
WW3 HYPE
>WW3 HYPE
WW3 HYPE
>WW3 HYPE
>>
File: 1450669732614.jpg (17 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
1450669732614.jpg
17 KB, 236x314
Just fucking shoot warning shots at them, just fucking sink the boats.

Turkey will never be European.
>>
>>67896203
Have they stopped immigration? Talk is cheap.
>>
>>67896444
And?

- pay smuggler $1000
- risk life
- get send back
- pay smuggler $1000
- risk life
- get send back
- etc. etc.

Eventually they will all either learn or drown.
>>
File: 2016-03-17 01.41.44.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1232) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-17 01.41.44.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1232
>>67893844
Soon you will brash your teeth with turkish delight est-chan.
>>
>>67896543
Libya -> Italy will increase hugely and the turkey deal does nothing to address this.

All relevant Balkan nations are in protect the borders mode. The balkan route is closed.
>>
>>67896684
>turkey
>muslim
>weed

enjoy your beheading emre
>>
>>67893461

It won't happen
>>
>>67896684
Go back to your sewer, turkroach.
>>
>>67893654
oooh, so tolerant!
>>
>>67896581
>implying they won't start the immigration again after they get what they want
>pls gibs more then we'll stop it kekekeke
>rinse repeat
>>
>>67896581
>Have they stopped immigration?

Pretty much yes.

Until the EU opened the floodgates we had negative migration.
We also have one of the roughest asylum laws in Europe...written by a left-wing secretary of state.

Nice thing about the left is they can be tough on immigrants without getting called racists.
All they do is protect "muh jobs"
>>
>>67896840
Oh, and btw: whenever social democrats are in government we deport more immigrants than whenever we have a right-wing cabinet.
>>
File: 1452670961027.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1452670961027.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
>>67896296
>2016 civil war in usa
>2020 after 40 milion muslims inside EU they rise up and conquer western europe
>2020 Turkey marches to conquer balkans
>2020 as theres no more global sheriff, china invades russia

mfw
>>
>>67896684
lay off the fertiliser on bottom right or flush the soil with more water you have residual build up.
>>
>>67894477
I just love how this happened and the 24/7 news channel only talks about some gay politicians death.
Shows their priorities.
>>
>>67896840
Just wondering- isn't the Netherlands like 12% non-White already? Amsterdam is like 50%, right?

I mean I really hope Netherlands becomes redpilled, but you guys are already being forced to accept these subhumans, and then their families will come too.

What about the young population? The young is ALWAYS at least 2x more Muslim, so at 12% right now in the future that might hit 20%+
>>
>>67892210
>Blaming everything to the germans

You know, all of this refugee shit shouldn't be important if your nation (or any european union nation) hadn't cede their liberty to a foreign power so willingly.
>>
>>67896656
>pay smuggler 1,000
>have no passport
>claim to be Syrian
>get asylum
>>
>>67897352
Amsterdam isn't a good example of Dutch anything.
Right's been getting bigger for a while.
>>
File: thecuckening.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thecuckening.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>67896767
> mfw germany will take all the refugees
>>
>>67896994
Wew deluded poland dreams never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>67897432
Alternatively:
>migrant gets deported
>under 1-for-1 Europe gets another sand nigger anyway
>>
File: you serious.gif (236 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
you serious.gif
236 KB, 500x500
>okay, we agree to take back the turkroaches from Europe
>but only if you allow turkroaches into Europe

What's wrong with just sinking their boats? What possible negative ramifications are there for Grease?
>>
File: IMG_20160313_032655179.jpg (593 KB, 2254x1268) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160313_032655179.jpg
593 KB, 2254x1268
>>67896684
What strains are those? I have 1 Chemdog and 1 Strawberry Cough about 45 days into flowering right now. First time really trying to grow, so I'm not 100% on everything I'm doing.
>>
>>67897432
>>claim to be Syrian
>>get asylum

Did you not read?

Syrians will get send back to Turkey.
That's the whole point.
>>
File: 1445106279083.jpg (123 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1445106279083.jpg
123 KB, 780x818
>>67897486
>>
>>67891612
so stupid it hurts
>>
>>67891612
>send 1M syrians back
>in return, 74M turks can now enter Europe

Good job EU "leaders"!
>>
>>67891612
>Turks join in EU
>all the turks in EU get sent to turkey
>no independent kurdistan
>EU gets to brag how advanced it is

could work i guess
>>
>>67896684
I'm expert but your bottom right plant is looking a little worse for wear around the edges of the leaves. I'd get that checked out, probably something to do with nitrogen levels if I took a guess.
>>
>>67897982
>74M turks can now enter Europe

They can come on holiday.
They can't stay or work.
>>
>>67892162
>It will cut illegal immigration to 0.
So would opening the borders completely. The number of migrants and their race/religion are what matters, not the arbitrary decision of some unelected bureaucrat in Brussels.
>>
>>67896684
dat fert. burn. roaches fuck everything up
>>
>>67891612
>Someone throws a bunch of trash on your floor

>"Hey I'll pick up that trash I just threw on your floor if you do me a favor!"

>Yes my brown Turkish superior! Anything for you!

Cucks.
>>
>>67894372
>>67891803
>>Turkey will never get EU membership.

Keep telling yourselves that if it make you sleep better at night.
>>
>>67891612
Jokes on turkey after brexit when the EU collapses.
>>
>>67893710
>This is the consequence of suicidal altruism
basically the mindset of all leftism
>>
>>67898392
It's the truth.

Any single member can block Turkeys membership.

Cyprus, Greece, Hungary...we only need 1.

Plus there is no way Turkey can meet the official requirements.
Left-wing parties in country will block Turkish membership on democracy and human rights issues alone.
>>
>>67895202
Sorry anon, you would probably fit in and assimilate too well--you might have skills and end up a taxpayer and net positive to society. You probably don't have extreme religious and ideological baggage that conflicts with western liberal values. Because of all these things, I doubt you can get in.

You might be able to get in, but you would probably have to become a citizen of Somalia first. Then you'll be pretty much given a new life in Minnesota.
>>
>>67893710
>Why does Europe keep pretending like they are powerless here

Because they have proven to be incompetent.
Which is essentially the same thing.

This deal is really just Mark Rutte saying "enough with EU incompetence, we will end mass immigration the ugly way"
>>
>>67898689
Also, the fact that you are smart enough to solve the reCAPTCHA...well, lets just say things don't look good.
>>
Start hitting the gym, Eurobros! This is where shit will get real.
>>
>>67898836
They're not incompetent

They are just controlled by globalist rats that WANT Europe to be a mixed shithole
>>
>>67899408
No, they really are incompetent.

You have to understand that all our successful politicians go into national politics.
The EU gets all the failed politicians.

Plus the EU was never set up properly to deal with 27 different member states.
>>
>>67898901
This. Can't be scrawny when the day of the rope comes.
>>
Don't get hissy faggots, when has EU kept their promises to Turkey? They'll find an excuse to keep us out.
>>
File: 1456794895855.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456794895855.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>>67891612
>government selling the fatherland to the eurocucks so they can fill their pockets a little bit more
my rage is unfathomable but its surface is calm for now, if ataturk saw these days the poor man would have a heart attack
>>
File: problem_solved.png (476 KB, 855x480) Image search: [Google]
problem_solved.png
476 KB, 855x480
>>
>>67902971
You seem to have misspelled "nuke" as "wall"
>>
>>67891612
>sanctions russia
>rides roach-cock
glad the EU has it's priorities straight
>>
>>67901733

I don't get your country's obsession with getting into the EU and being European in general. You can't really expect wounds from the Ottoman expansion into Europe until the 17th century and especially East European subjugation until the 19th century to disappear in general. Heck, just by geographic definition, your country can not be European.
>>
Why can't we just nuke Turkey and then place the immigrants in the aftermath. It would be a lot cheaper.
>>
>>67903578
completely holocausting the carpetkissers until there are none left seems to be the most reasonable course of action.
>>
>>67901733
>be turkish
>elect a semi dictator
>complains over not being able to join a union that clearly states that you have to be a democracy to join

Shoo shoo turkroach
>>
>>67891612
my ancestors fought in Lepanto, nicosia and famagosta so fuck Turkish
>>
>>67891612
>Refugees arriving in Greece from Sunday...
Of course. All the ISIS fighters are in Europe now, so this doesn't fuck up their plan. Just provides a safe escape route back home after blowing up Europe.
>>
>>67902808
>if ataturk saw these days the poor man would have a heart attack
He was used to people selling out more than anyone, if anything he'd get a heart attack from all the cunny posting and newlil girl pics on internets.
>>
>>67901733
>>67902808

Turkey is not, can not, and never will be European. It defies all logic and common sense.

You are more likely to become a giraffe than a European.
>>
>>67902971
>>67902971

Wall should be at the Bosporus. Constantinople belongs to Europe.
>>
>>67891612
You should have never let them in to begin with. Smite their inflatable boats and let them sink to the bottom of the sea.They have far worse intentions.Now Europe is deteriorating.
>>
>>67896994
>China invades Russia.
Topkek...Fucking bring it!
>>
>>67896301
erdogan is savage he can send them back and he can open borders so ALL the syrians will flee to europe
>>
>>67904909
Dont forget that it also dismantles the legal justification for deportation
>>
File: ziii.jpg (152 KB, 916x639) Image search: [Google]
ziii.jpg
152 KB, 916x639
>>
>>67897846
cCc OG KUSG cCc
>>
File: __.png (14 KB, 593x460) Image search: [Google]
__.png
14 KB, 593x460
>>67909492
dream
>>
File: 1450697823744.jpg (214 KB, 2810x1182) Image search: [Google]
1450697823744.jpg
214 KB, 2810x1182
its too late faggots you got cucked aldready
izmirli gavatlar neyse avrupalı gayşullar da öyledir
>>
File: öşex dayax yeyor.gif (1 MB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
öşex dayax yeyor.gif
1 MB, 500x220
bunlar bize niye hamamböce diyor lan
naptık da hamamböceyiz aq hep kürtler uyduruyor yemin ediyorum amk öşekleri yediremiyorlar
>>
>>67894372
>>67891803
>>67891987
>>67892198
>>67892162
>2016 trading a migrant crisis for a visa crisis
The Turkish horde will easily eclipse the migrants moving to Europe. I fully expect Turkey to join the EU. It's the easy approach for the establishment to destroy the ethnic homogeneity of Europe.
>>
File: muslimpewds.png (1 MB, 1135x851) Image search: [Google]
muslimpewds.png
1 MB, 1135x851
>>67893693
>>
>>67896365
Never on this scale. The previous deportations were only a few thousand. In addition, don't most European countries also compensate the individuals when being deported?
>>
>>67909492
:(
>>
File: jaroslaw_kaczynski_pap_550.jpg (197 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
jaroslaw_kaczynski_pap_550.jpg
197 KB, 550x367
>>67891797
V E T O 2
>>
>>67912056
no! not that!
think of all the pre-muslim cultural heritage.
poison gas is the answer, my friend
>>
>>67891612
Which deal is this to get turkey to stop refugees? 4th?
>>
File: Merkel DB 141.jpg (5 KB, 520x148) Image search: [Google]
Merkel DB 141.jpg
5 KB, 520x148
>>67913479
cyprus will be retained as a staging area where people gather with their hunting rifles to be flown into the middle east for game hunting and culling.
now that i think about it, some muslims should survive. only for hunting and live target practice of course.

for added irony use a merkel brand rifle or shotgun
Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.