[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: rwNG9Gf.jpg (15 KB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
rwNG9Gf.jpg
15 KB, 640x397
what the fuck is this?
>>
File: Indexu.png (166 KB, 512x286) Image search: [Google]
Indexu.png
166 KB, 512x286
I dont understand her English. Is she protesting against C-section? Fucking why?
>>
>>67891366
>my hometown

every time

no wonder my life is garbage
>>
>>67891526
been trying to figure it out myself.
>>
File: 1359190469985.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1359190469985.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>67891366
>#BirthRape
Ahhhh, ha ha, I love this place!
>>
>>67891366
>what the fuck is this?
The insanity of women when they are free to do what they want
>>
>>67891366
lol what the fuck?
>>
>Just let me and my kid die at birth, shitlord!
>>
>>67891526
>>67891668
>>67891727
When there is a emergency C-section then that means that both the child and mother might die. Some women want their children and themselves to die, it's a fetish of sorts.
>>
>>67891526
I thought she was taking umbrage at being told "shut up or we'll knock you out".

Maybe that and having a c-section "forced" upon her?

Fucking mental either way.

smdh
>>
>>67891526
Forced c-section, basically.
The way I see it, she's saying she doesn't want to have a c-section done to her involuntarily and against her wishes.
Basically, "don't do anything to my body without my permission". It's the exact same argument /pol/ uses against circumcision, so I don't see how as a general rule it's poor thinking. However, birth is incredibly dangerous, for both the mother and child, so if a c-section is the only way of ensuring they both don't die, then I think the doctors ought to do it despite the mother's wishes.
>>
I help deliver babies

These people, holy fuck man.

>like oh my gosh im totally going to go natural
>have to talk to them for an hour explaining that if they start the natural process theres no going back
>3 minutes into the pain
>OH MY GOD GIVE ME THE SHOT WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT HAVE IT I HATE

>mam we need to take your baby to drain his lungs and to the warmer
>uh no hes fine
>mam your baby is literally suffocating
>uh noo
>GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING BABY

>wheres your nursery?
>we dont have one
>YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO WATCH OUR CHILD ALL NIGHT?

This one lady came in and we had her fill out a form
>where is the xxxx coming from
She writes in 'the vagina hole'

And then I had a great time explaining to a 25+ year old woman what a urethra was
>>
>>67892422
>ALL NIGHT

wew, not to speak of the other 6500+ nights
>>
>>67891366
C-section = more money for the doc
A natural birth is preferable since it's better for the mothers and childs hormones.
>>
>>67892422
Don't envy you dude. you're a hero
>>
File: keks.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>67892422
>>
>>67892422
Just sent your text to my sister who's a midwife as well. She says it depends on the population group she's working with but apparently she can completely relate to this.
>>
My dad was an Ob/Gyn. He delivered over 6000 babies in his lifetime (a record in his state!)

Docs don't do this shit for their convenience and profit. They prefer vaginal birth. It has a lot of risks as well. They do it when they have no other choice.

"Men die in battle. Women die in child birth."
>>
>>67892422

Jesus fuck these people
>>
>>67892117
>It's the exact same argument /pol/ uses against circumcision

Not quite.
The argument against circumcision is more like "don't cut bits off children to 'improve' them"
The argument against emergency c-section sounds like "don't cut me open then sew me up to save my life and that of my child"

I can see how you missed the subtle difference between cosmetic procedures on children and life saving procedures on an adult which also saves the life of a child.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.