[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.oe24.at/welt/Brandanschl ag-auf-Asylheim-8-Jahre-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 201.311.164.jpg (49 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
201.311.164.jpg
49 KB, 620x310
http://www.oe24.at/welt/Brandanschlag-auf-Asylheim-8-Jahre-Haft/228294293
>burn down an empty rapefugee centre
>go to jail for 8, 7 and 4 years
that's how far Germany already is: political motivated jailing of dissidents. it seems they have the first political prisoners of Merkel. Honestly, Im kinda shocked and it worries me deeply.

on the other hand "new citizens" in Germany walk free from rape, murder, stealing, looting, battering and literally everything. when will the ride end?
>>
>>67890216
seems justified to me
>>
>>67890297
>-t. urk
in case you are not trolling: you might be next. hate speech on the internet? goodbye for 10 years.
>>
>>67890216
>Attempted murder and arson
How is that harsh?
>>
>>67890670
>empty centre
>attempted murder
come on mehmet
>>
>>67890216
I fucking hate Merkel just as much as the next /pol/, but they burned shit down and went to jail for it.
>>
>>67890216
why do you still care about Germany? they get what they deserve
>>
>>67890835
except there were 40 people in there and the molly landed in a child's bed.
>>
File: 1458304565044.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
1458304565044.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
>>67890940
>defending mudslimes
>>
>>67890847

But immigrants are doing the same, aswell as rape, murder, beatings and theft and walk free.
>>
>>67890986
yeah, leave the looting and rioting to the US pros.
>>
File: the fire rises slowly.jpg (277 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
the fire rises slowly.jpg
277 KB, 896x504
>>67890216
> be refugee
> get send to refugee center in some small village
> burn it down because all girls outside are 70+ years old
> get send to other shelter with no penalty
>>
File: 06fhYmR.jpg (37 KB, 570x511) Image search: [Google]
06fhYmR.jpg
37 KB, 570x511
>>67890216
>political motivated jailing of dissidents

>burn down an empty rapefugee centre

Are you honestly this retarded?
>>
>>67890216
Should have looked up §§ 306 ff. StGB before. Arson is a so called "offence constituting public danger" because fire is difficult to control often flames spread to other buildings, firefighters can get injured or killed etc. pp., therefore the threat of punishment is correspondingly high.

Play stupid games win stupid prices.
>>
>>67891029
t achmed
>>
>>67890986

Youll find that the majority of germans would agree that someone burning down buildings are not political dissidents, theyre just thugs wanting an excuse to loot and riot and should be jailed.
>>
>>67890883
Seconding this. Fuck them.
>>
>>67891136
>muh edginess
And if religion plays a role for you: The people in that shelter were from Zimbabwe. That country is 85% Christian and less than 1% are Muslims.
>>
>>67891209
>Loot and Riot
Yea cause I'm sure they have a lot of shit worth stealing.
This very clearly politically motivated Ahmed.
>>
>>67890216
> political motivated jailing of dissidents
Did you mean: Arsonists
>>
>>67890431
>>67890883
>>67891225
stay mad. you make nice rifles tho
>>
>>67890216

>be retarded, go to prison
Seems right.
>>
>>67890883
They didn't get a medal so no.
>>
>>67891318
This. Good people
>>
>>67891318
How am I being edgy? You're the one insinuating Americans are all pros in looting and rioting.

I don't condone arson but this kind of activity is simply inevitable when your political leaders force millions of third worlders into your country, many of whom are rapists and have no empathy or desire to assimilate.

It's like if you heat up a spoon to red hot temperatures, and then stick it in water. The massive temperature change will cause an explosion.
>>
Politically just arson is still arson.
So is attempted murder.

Commit crimes for a cause? Don't get caught or face the consequences.
>>
>>67891442
>t. achmed
was a hint. "Amerikanische Verhältnisse" = american conditions are proverbial for everything socially fucked up in German.
Also
>simply inevitable
Crime is not inevitable unless living in amerikanische Verhältnisse
>when your political leaders
Because the Middle Eastern wars were started by Germany. No wait, amerikanische Verhältnisse again.
>force millions of third worlders into your Country
Yeah, check the statistics mate
>many of whom are rapists and have no empathy or desire to Assimilate
>muh assumptions
>>
>>67892126
get'em, kevin
>>
>>67890216
Friends this all came too far now and it won't get better. We the united people of Europe need to stand together to fight those immogration waves.

I'm not talking about syrian refugees that have a reasonable motivations to flee their homes.
I'm talking about those cowards profiting from the misery of the syrians coming from:
Morocco
Tunesia
Lybia
Egypt
Mali
Zimbabwe
Senegal
Algeria
etc.
Those people are literally human scum.
But it's not there fault iif they are profiting from a system that gives 0 fucks

But those who make voluntary faults and dick size contests: our government.
They are not trying solve anything they just want to keep their thron and push the agenda. But instead of listening to the people they walk blind eyed into the abyss.
If there is so much rightwing tension and xenophobia then it's only existing because our politicians let it come that far. Its a sign that the people will no longer tolerate this behavior and the ignorance of our leaders.

A country has to protect it's people. Those immigrants don't care about our legislation prison for them is like a stay in a 4star hotel compared to their shithole prisons. If they get stopped by the police and scanned then this is a cuddle hour for them compared to there security agence who beat them up without asking question. Hoppes said it contracts or rules without the sword are useless.

We the people of Europe need to stand up for our safety as soon as the government can't guarantee it anymore and you know what? we passed this point.
Police fucks around with 2 teenage guys for 2 grams of weed but they can't do something against refugees getting buzzed and dealing int their shelter.

Guys I was always a good ,friendly guy, I always try to speak to people to be reasonnable but if it's reasonnable to let your countries uncontrolably flood your territory with immigrants well then fuck it.
And if I got called a Nazi, when I say that we need much stricter regulations and scannings
>>
>>67892692
Post felt a bit like Sören tbqh
>>
>>67892749
And build a secured wall or fence to push their effectivness and guarantee those people who are in need a secured environment where they don't have to fear,
Then so it will be I'm a NAZI
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.