[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anti-Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: america_gay.jpg (90 KB, 771x682) Image search: [Google]
america_gay.jpg
90 KB, 771x682
I am a US citizen
Anyone here also anti-Trump and why?
Also if you are Pro-trump give me reasons to vote for him.
>I live in the Border
>I need Mexican customers to keep my job
>hispanic heritage
>20yo
What does Trump have for me
>>
>>67890182
>a US citizen
>mexico
nice b8 juan
>>
>>67890182
Your paying for it pedro
>>
>>67890182
>I am a US citizen
bait
>>
>>67890266
No bait, but what does Trump have for me, for my vote?
>>
>>67890182
All mexicans needed for local businesses can be done legally.
>>
>>67890182
enjoy your ban enriche
>>
If you are a legal US citizen you have nothing to fear.

You might "need" your illegal customers, but ultimately they are a fiscal drain to the economy.

Your fence jumping cousins are gonna have to go though.
>>
>>67890493
I am talking about the tariffs, the US dollar is already high against the Peso and if the American industries become protected by tariffs less US dollars will go to Mexicans and thus reduce the customers at my place of employment and thus getting me fired
>>
>>67890412
As a Mexican living in Mexico, you shouldn't like Trump at all because he wants to keep the scum your country produces within your borders instead of letting you send them over here.
>>
>>67890182
Can you post your exact address of your bussiness?
>>
>>67890982
No, but I will say it's in El Paso, Texas and it's retail
>>
Gyros > Tacos
>>
>>67891037
you business will flourish because more people will have jobs and therefor have more money to spend
>>
>>67891448
I don't think so, it's so hard for anyone here to get a job, we are over saturated, also all service jobs here comply to federal law, so illegals it's not the problem, what I am concerned is the tarrifs of imported goods and with that a reduction of Mexican customers in the El Paso, Texas industry. Most are legal, they are just here to buy things. But tarrifs on Mexican goods will reduce income to Mexico that will reduce my customers

El Paso and Ciudad Juarez, are connected and both cities need of each other to survive and this applies to most border towns in the American/Mexican border. So any tarrifs will fuck us up badly. Not only the Mexican businesses and employees but also American ones
>>
No replies?
Seems like Trumpfags can't into border Economics
>>
>>67892566
They can come legally, there ya go

shit thread

sage
>>
>>67891037
El Paso in in America you dumbshit.
>>
>>67890182
>uses gay as a pejorative
>>
>>67892671
It's not about legality but about tarrifs you dumbfuck
Free trade is a basic principle of Conservativism
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 225x225
>>67892735
>basic prinicple of globalism
Ftfy paco.
>>
back to work Jorge, you've got a wall to build
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.