[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't it alpha raising someone else's kid, because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
Isn't it alpha raising someone else's kid, because you're making them respect you and are imprinting yourself on said kid. Also what if the father is dead? Should the kid deserve to grow up without a dad?
>>
No kill yourself cuckold faggot.
>>
>>67889933
>what if the father is dead?
Shouldn't have died the dumb cunt
>>
>>67889933
Cuckold, pls.
>>
File: 1449155783518.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
1449155783518.png
130 KB, 394x360
STOP IT! STOP FORCING THE AMERICAN KEK MEME
>>
There is a reason why lions kill the young of the defeated beta cuck.
>>
>>67890043
>dies in muslim attack
>>
File: kuckuck.jpg (23 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
kuckuck.jpg
23 KB, 540x359
>>67889933
the eternal cuckoo strikes again
>>
>>67889933
no

raising the offspring of another is the literal definition of a cuckold
>>
>>67890016
/thread
>>
No. Infanticide and making the female bear your own offspring is literally alpha.
>>
>>67889933
Only if the woman pays you fair compensation. I'd say 1k a week minimum.
>>
>Isn't it alpha raising someone else's kid, because you're making them respect you and are imprinting yourself on said kid

You are a walking wallet nothing else. Worst part you are not even supporting your own

>Also what if the father is dead?
Mother will idolize the dead father for herself and the kid always making you out to be less

>Should the kid deserve to grow up without a dad?

Not my problem
>>
>>67889933
>alpha raising someone else's kid,

cuck-tier
>>
>>67889933
Only if its like Conan the barbarian and you kill the kids' family and rape the mom.

But its still beta because its not your genes, which is the entore reason for procreating.
>>
>>67889933
I like your triple dubs but raising someone elses kid is accepting that someone elses genes deserve to be passed on more than yours. I can't think of many things more emasculating.
>>
>>67889933
the only time its ok to raise another mans child is if the father is dead.
>>
Only if it's like in my chinese cartoons where the little girl want to fuck you when she grows up.
>>
>>67890211
You do know the cuckoo is the opposite of a buck, right? The mother will land in another birds nest, throws out the original eggs, lay her own, and watch while the other mother unknowingly raises and feeds offspring that are not her own.

Although why should I expect /pol/ to actually know anything?
>>
File: 1457269777135.jpg (90 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
1457269777135.jpg
90 KB, 600x663
>>67889933

>Together with single mother for a year.

>She cheats, so you dump her.

>She comes after you for child support.

>Court orders you to pay $500 a month for the next 17 years to support a child that is not even yours.

>JUSTICE!

Why the FUCK would anyone EVER take that risk? While not all single mothers are bad (husband died of cancer or something like that), the LAW makes it FAR too costly to pursue them. The risk is not worth the reward.

This sucks for those decent single moms and their kids, but I sure as hell did not write the laws, and they sure as hell are not clamoring to repeal them.
>>
>>67889933
>Americucks
>>
>>67890773
Truuuuuu
>>
>>67889933
You're asking a bunch of balding virgin manlets about having children in any capacity. /pol/ can barely muster the effort to stop sucking off swastikas long enough to jerk it to a blonde haired blue eyed slut getting blacked. Much less actually find a woman.

>inb4 cuck
Nah, my wife was a virgin when we met and my daughter is blonde/blue like all you sad bastards crave. I just didn't seek any of that out as the holy fucking grail.
>>
>>67889933
Honestly how do these kids happen?

Wrapping it is not fucking hard and condoms don't bust. That is such a bullshit. These tards went skin to skin and paid the price.

Why should I raise a kid I didn't want?
>>
>>67889933

Putting your hard earned resources into another mans child is about the most beta cuck thing I can possibly imagine. Its the job of the mother and her ex to raise that child and pour their resources into it.
>>
I think it's alright to raise abother man's child in the event that the woman is widowed, so long as she also gives birth to a child of your own.

The only other possibly acceptable scenario would be if you already had children of your own from another woman, like a Brady Bunch scenario.
>>
>>67889933
>Isn't it alpha raising someone else's kid,
It totally is, you're like a total badass and shit. Let me fuck your wife/girlfriend and any sisters you may have. You'll get to raise all of my little bastard spawn and you'll be the coolest dude around the block.
>>
>>67889933
I could raise someone else's cute daughter but not son
>>
>>67890869
>You're asking a bunch of balding virgin manlets about having children in any capacity.

thats so specific it must be your life story in a nutshell
>>
>>67890398
>not my problem
Wish you guys said the same about rapefugees needing sum gibmedatsa
>>
>>67889933

9/10 would rip the trashy septum piercing off that heathen
>>
>>67891022
>Wish you guys said the same about rapefugees needing sum gibmedatsa

Normal people just like Merkel back in July last year say that shit too. But then "something" happened and suddenly we have to do it no matter what
>>
Heinrich Himmler adopted his dead comrades son does that make him a cuck?
>>
>>67891911
Nah, he adopted him.
It's cuckolding if the women you're with sleeps with another man and you raise the other man's kid.
>>
>>67889933
It's culturally alpha = your stepson will be redpilled
But
It's gebetically beta = your stepson is not your offspring
>>
>>67890869
>my daughter is blonde/blue

You've done good anon. Make sure you marry her off to a well-to-do white man before she turns 18 though.
>>
>>67889933
Widows are different
>>
>>67889933
>what if the father is dead?
If a man dies and the widow has no son old enough to look after her then his brother is obligated to take her in.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.