[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Uncomfortable facts for /pol/ >Without Jewish brains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1543x1360
ITT: Uncomfortable facts for /pol/

>Without Jewish brains and ingenuity the West would be a technological backwater

>Trump is a shitty businessman who has underperformed the S&P significantly over the past three decades, Romney is much better

>Under every traditional metric, Asians are smarter than Whites
>>
>
>
>
>>
>>67889839
>Without Jewish brains and ingenuity the West would be a technological backwater

Name me some highly influential jew invented technology besides RSA standard? That's all that comes to mind.
>>
>>67889839
>Under every traditional metric, Asians are smarter than Whites

No because there are no reliable "smartness" metrics. IQ is a joke
>>
>>67889839

(you)
>>
>>67890023

Do you agree that the low avg IQ of people of African descent is a valid explanation for their shortcomings.
>>
>>67889839
>Under every traditional metric, Asians are smarter than whites.

Yes, because you factor in Billy-Bob Joe, but the billions of uneducated Chinese farmers are conveniently left out.

>Romney is much better

The man literally painted himself orange to appeal to spics. Trump is naturally orange.
>>
>>67889839
>>Without Jewish brains and ingenuity the West would be a technological backwater
They gave us physics and some medicine? That's crap, we could live without a lot of technology anyway.
>>
>>67889839
>Without JEWISH brains [...]

Funny way of misspelling German
>>
>>67890323
The only smart non-German Jews were Goethe and Kant
>>
>>67890399
Non-Jew Germans*
>>
>Jews working within the culture and intellectual tradition laid down by whites
>"hurr without Jews things that Jews discovered wouldn't possibly have been discovered by whites"

Meanwhile we have them to thank for marxism and post-marxist liberalism.
>>
>>67889839
>Jewish Privilege is real
>If you're not Jewish, anti-Semitism literally means nothing, just like being called a heretic or infidel means nothing
>>
>>67890178
I agree that they're less smart than whites and asians but it doesn't mean that IQ is a reliable metric. Correct me if I'm wrong but some monkeys have higher scores than Africans and they can't even talk or use advanced tools.
>>
>>67890838
IQ correlates to income, test scores, GDP, EQ, education level, reaction times, etc.

It is eminently reliable and a very high-quality metric of intelligence.

Fucking Polacks.
>>
File: image (3).jpg (1 MB, 1471x4282) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
1 MB, 1471x4282
>>67889839
Jews being Genius's is just a meme

They work hard. Get a 1 hit wonder every once in awhile if they either haven't stolen the idea or purchased it. Their no different then asians when it comes to originality, only improvement or a copycat.
>>
>>67890838
Thatwould be gorillas and yes they can use sign language, being able to talk is more a matter of mandible structure than intelligence.
>>
>>67891073
But Jews and East Asians are more successful in a white society that isn't actively gassing them.
>>
For the vast majority of the population, BMI is an accurate and easy way of determining if a person is a healthy weight.
>>
>>67889839
Jews are nothing but parasites, it takes people who care, patriots and hard workers to build civil societies, Jews have never done this. Israel itself is a third world shithole despite enormous handouts from rich white nations. Work will set you all free, getting your hands dirty instead of leaching off others.
>>
>>67891267
They're also more successful in white societies than in their own, likely due to the stability the typical white society provides in contrast to their internally conflict dominated societies. Jews unfortunately bring this tendency to destroy from within to any society that allows them in.
>>
File: 18calq4ybym0sjpg.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
18calq4ybym0sjpg.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
>>67890948
>correlates
How about this
>>
>>67889969
Nuclear energy, genetic engineering, color tvs, video games, Holography, Photography, traffic lights, the microphone, optical fiber cable, usb flashdrive, Google, the polio vaccine, thedefibrillator, stainless steel, internal combustion engine and /pol favorite: Zyklon-B.
>>
>>67893152
+ Facebook
+ 4Chan
>>
>>67893152
Nothing the Germans wouldn't have done in 10 years if they won the war.
>>
>>67889839
>>Under every traditional metric, Asians are smarter than Whites

I don't think this comes as surprise to /pol/acs. I even think a lot of people here would recognize that ashkenazi jews are smarter than white europeons
>>
>>67891590
>implying correlation is meaningless
So intelligence and job performance, remuneration could all be complete accidents.
Put a suit on a ghetto black and he could be working as an engineer.
>>
>>67893503
And yet we built the greatest civilizations in history while they were living in shacks.
>>
>>67893524
>implying correlation is meaningless
I'm just saying that correlation !=causation
>>
>>67893373
>won the war.
>Without any Jewish inventions.

No
>>
>>67893373
Nigger,the Nazis wouldve supressed any Invention that could harm their ideology so most of the Things Shlomo listed would not be released to the Public.
>>
File: 1457445961808.jpg (2 MB, 2449x1212) Image search: [Google]
1457445961808.jpg
2 MB, 2449x1212
>>67889839
>Romney 200 million dollars
>Trump tower in San Francisco 250 million dollars
hmmm
>>
File: 1411678772278.png (376 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1411678772278.png
376 KB, 4500x4334
>>67893152
>Internal combustion engine

Another Jewish lie.

Jean Joseph Étienne Lenoir was the inventor some kike name Siegfried Marcus just took it.
>>
>agreed

>nope, I'm going to assume the billionaire knows money

>then why do asians suck at counter-strike
>>
>>67895226
Inheriting lots of money from daddy is not a big achievement.
>>
Without Jewish brains and ingenuity the West would be a technological backwater

WHAT? Rome was already top of the class in tech before conquering the jews and then ending up in europe. Now jews on the other hand were a backwater tribe.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.