[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really feel it's in the best interest of my countrymen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Texas_population_map2.png (35 KB, 624x475) Image search: [Google]
Texas_population_map2.png
35 KB, 624x475
I really feel it's in the best interest of my countrymen if we started a bi-weekly Texas General thread. As someone who feels disenfranchised from national elections and politics, I think a more locally focused political discourse would strengthen state political awareness and bring Texans together to a better level of civility, education and unity.
>>
>>67889313
Texas had its chance.
It chose to be annexed by Canada.
>>
File: 14556653435435.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
14556653435435.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>
214 reporting in

>>67889370
It's not our fault the cucks running talk radio are almost 100% behind Rapture Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s
>>
Proud to be here fellas
>>
>>67889499
>aTm
>ass To mouth
Every time. I know what the logo actually stands for, but I cannot take it seriously.
>>
>>67889313
>voting for a canadian
yea nah fuck off. i am ashamed to call myself a texan after the primary
>>
>>67890530
Do you ever listen to talk radio?

it was 100% Cruz shilling until the primary

they were even calling Trump a terrorist
>>
>>67889942
>fanny flustered XII fan detected
>>
>>67890856
i thought hannity was pro-trump tho?
>>
>>67891064
I meant locally not nationally syndicated.
>>
Georgiapol.com already exists. Why not create a Texas version of it?
>>
956 here

Loooootta Mexicans
>>
File: done.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
done.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>67892612
>yfw the majority of texasposters will be mexican in the next ten years
>>
File: spacex_spaceport_625n3.jpg (71 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
spacex_spaceport_625n3.jpg
71 KB, 625x469
>>67889499
That picture needs a SpaceX rocket.
>>
940 Report:

I went out to dinner the other night with my girlfriend and she wanted to meet some of her friends at the bar up the street from my house. Well a few beers in and all of a sudden she outs me as a Trump supporter. You should have seen the faces of these tattooed nose ringed cucks. Their jaws dropped, their dirty liberal mouths agape as I attempted to stand up to five of them while they used groupthink to beat me down. Or so they thought. It's really difficult to argue with people who are completely indoctrinated and for whom facts are not as important as feelings. Anyways, I told my gf not to out me anymore to her liberal douche friends, unless she wants to watch me argue with them for a fucking hour.

Next week we go out to a Mexican restaurant with a huge cuck and his slutty girl who has sucked multiple dicks while he did nothing but brood. I know for a fact she was blowing other dudes because we went out on a date with them as well, she is into polyamory, so there is no doubt at all what a huge cuck The boyfriend is to tolerate this.
We literally sit down at the table and before I have a fucking chip in my mouth ( Mexican restaurant ) they look at me with big glassy eyes and say " did you guys vote for Bernie!!?"
This time I just pivoted the conversation and said some bullshit about Hillary Clinton, and these fags literally went off about her for 20 minutes, so I at least was able to find some common ground with these plebs.
Tl;dr
Try not to argue with these faggots- they are retarded, instead PIVOT the conversation to Hillary Clinton's many crimes and misdemeanors.
>>
>>67892612
Same. My great grandmother was a legal resident and she fought a lot to give us what we have and I hate that these lazy specs think they can just jump over the Rio and get free money
>>
File: 1454041726083.jpg (35 KB, 469x595) Image search: [Google]
1454041726083.jpg
35 KB, 469x595
>>
>>67889499
>hill country
>independent power grid
>texmex cuisine
>>
>>67892804

It makes me sick how much the demographics have changed in just the last 10 years.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.