[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mixed race and agree with everything /pol/ says What do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: voldy.jpg (197 KB, 834x816) Image search: [Google]
voldy.jpg
197 KB, 834x816
>tfw mixed race and agree with everything /pol/ says

What do I do?
>>
>>67887797
go yell at your parents
>>
>>67887797
Be like pic related and help the pure-bloods.
>>
>>67887797
You become an honorary pure blood.
>>
laugh at the impotent rage from beta white males
>>
>>67887797
DNA test as well as identify your primary culture. Upon learning these things, go to your people, try to help them in these soul destroying times.
>>
>>67887797

call your parents filthy race mixers
>>
I know that feel

>Your kids will have a 3 way race split

Reeeee
>>
>>67887797
all americans are mixed race
>>
File: 1456588247117.jpg (121 KB, 768x964) Image search: [Google]
1456588247117.jpg
121 KB, 768x964
Do what I did, disown your shitskin side and align yourself with your white side.
>>
>>67887797
spread the knowledge. Redpill more ppl. your friends, family. That is best thing you can do.
>>
>>67887797
Just don't give a shit m8. I am half jewish and i hate joos. Just don't go into self hating mod because that's liberals job.
>>
Don't breed. Be a productive person. Don't be a nigger / cholo.
>>
It's not that surprising.
If you're mixed race you have two choices. I'll use black/white as an example
>You claim to be black and go full retard on black culture because you have a need for an identity
or
>You realize you don't have an identity, you can't relate to black people and you don't feel like you fit in with the white people because you look black
Just look at asian/white mixed people. They either claim to be fully asian and they believe they are, or they go full Elliot Rodgers. Elliot Rodgers is not the first mixed asian guy who resented his parents, hated race mixing and killed himself.
>>
File: JLr8lXn.jpg (605 KB, 2081x1263) Image search: [Google]
JLr8lXn.jpg
605 KB, 2081x1263
>>67887797
>implying you hace a choice
Go full Indigo pill mode and blue pill people.
>>
>>67887797
Do like pic-related and purge the mudbloods.
>>
>>67888236
Not according to liberal media. According to them I'm a horrible white demon man, despite having fucking Indian DNA. It's a small amount, but I'm not pure white. But that's besides the point. I consider myself AMERICAN
>>
>>67887797
What mixture?
>>
File: 1458264183378.jpg (116 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458264183378.jpg
116 KB, 1024x1024
>>67887797
>agree with everything /pol/ says
WOW WHAT A FAGGOT
>>
File: 1445601236548.png (91 KB, 680x340) Image search: [Google]
1445601236548.png
91 KB, 680x340
>>67887797
Who cares?

Everyone has at least 1% nigger, 1% spic, 1% cracker, 1% chink, 1% beady eyes, 1% ginger, 1% blondie blood in their veins.
>>
Write a note saying something in the lines of this: "Racial bastards is the creation by two weak links." and then make it look like you have had that note in your pocket for years.

Step 2. Murder the Rothschild family or if you want to make it more funny for /pol/ you can go and kill Soros instead.
>>
>>67887797
>What do I do?
Live a non-degenerate redpilled life.
>>
>>67887797

I have a problem; my mom is spanish/german, and my dad is spanish/amerindian. WTF I am.
>>
>>67888725
Half japanese/half white (some native american thrown in there too)
>>
>>67889113
Mixed idiot
>>
Same here anon

What's good is that I can throw redpill at my friends and they can't get back at me because I'm not 100% white. It's hard for them to call me racist.

It's like being gay and going after feminism.
>>
>>67887797
Be a good person and improve the statistics.
>>
>>67889341
>it's like being gay and going after feminism

That doesn't work anymore, the left has started cannabalizing gay men now, saying they have no right to an opinion because they're men.
>>
>>67889194

United Caliphate has spoken.
>>
>>67889113
Like me you fuck just less white ;) call yourself Latino. >>67887797
What mix if it's nigger I don't know if I can accept you m8 anything else is fine bro
>>
>>67889531
>my father isn't white guiz what am i
>>
>>67887797

>What do I do?

Remember we'll tolerate you as long as you act like a civilized human being.
>>
>>67888767
R A R E
>>
>>67889388
This. I'm same as OP and I have several times refrained from fucking up a passive aggressive man, or putting a woman in line publicly because I don't want to make 'ethnics" look bad. Some feel it's better though to embrace a 'thug' stereotype to have better success with females (of any race). No honor among women.
>>
>>67887797
diversity is our greatest strength
>>
>>67887797
Make your self known publicly and explain the conundrum of white oppression with regard to mixed race. I am mixed also but look a lot more white than my brother who clearly is more Asian looking, question the people who say that some how judging based on outward skin color can lead to social reform.
>>
File: what.png (155 KB, 802x726) Image search: [Google]
what.png
155 KB, 802x726
>>67889549
>Like me you fuck just less white
>>
>>67889627

Atleast my country it's not invaded by alloha snackbars
>>
>tfw dominican and deep self hatred of my black ancestry is completely natural to us

I'm perfectly fine here
>>
Nothing, you're fine

Don't act like a nigger (hip hop culture essentially), like almost every westernized nonwhite I've met, and us white folks who get treated like white folks actually won't have anything against you because it actually was never the skin colour.
>>
>>67889154
If you've got to be a mixed, wouldn't white/asian be the best.

At the end of the day though it depends on how pronounced it is.
>>
tfw family was completely white for centuries until my grandafther decided to marry with a Japanese waifu as spoils of war in WW2
>>
>>67887797
Racism is intellectual laziness. It's an embarrassing element of /pol/.
Don't let the booger-eating race haters get you down.

inb4 nigger- I'm porcelain white and disgusted by the shallowness of some of the edgelord pseudo nazis here.
>>
>>67889945
you're right, your based off-duty police put down the last 2 snackbars in garland, a bullet a piece.

the cop probably shotgunned a beer immediately after and fucked his wife while watching the cowboys play.

god, i love texas.
>>
>>67887797
unmix yourself, are you kidding me?
>>
File: Leopard_2A4_Cl (1).png (3 MB, 1713x1236) Image search: [Google]
Leopard_2A4_Cl (1).png
3 MB, 1713x1236
>>67890357

there is no Leopard 2 tanks in Texas, your post is bullshit m8
>>
File: 1422988949566.jpg (38 KB, 598x608) Image search: [Google]
1422988949566.jpg
38 KB, 598x608
>>67890357
>mfw the only canadian I ever knew was a teacher in univ and he insinuated sexually to me. I filed a complain and he got his fucking gay ass deported.
>>
>>67890154
>If you've got to be a mixed, wouldn't white/asian be the best.
Elliot Rodger though...
>>
>>67890872
oh boy. your scars must run deep. Insinuating sexually is pretty hardcore. Did you seek therapy for that trauma?

Pussy crybaby
>>
>>67890830
that's a sexy fucking tank m8

>>67890872
good on you. a little sad you didn't handle this on your own, man to man, and running to your HR feels department, but the result is agreeable.

gays from canada are unbearably faggy
>>
>>67889649
A H M E D
>>
>>67888552
The tragic mulatto
>>
>>67891453
I could've handle that myself but there are laws about faggot violence and hatred here and I didn't want to get gangraped in jail.
>>
>>67888704
> genetic-ethnic code =/= nationality
If being an "American" is having native blood then I guess so, but you're a dumbfuck for thinking that having, for instance, Japanese heritage while born in the US makes you an "ethnic" American
>>
>>67887797
What races are you?

Do what I do. I'm half WASP and half Hispanic. White enough that no one every questions my ethnicity. Most are surprised if I tell them I'm half Hispanic.

Be proud of your Western civilization heritage. Push to further it. Promote it and protect it.

Use the fact that you are not fully white to beat the shit out of cuck'ed Whites. When they tell you that minorities need white peoples help get in their face and ask why? Is it because they are really racists that believe minorities are helpless. Tell them that the soft racism of lowered expeditions hurt more than blatant racism.

I tell people all the time that the only people that hate wetbacks more than anyone else are Hispanics that got here legally. Legal Hispanics waited on line. Beaners are law breakers stealing jobs from legal Hispanics.

Do the same for your non-white race. Truth be told I've only felt any type of racism from liberals and it's always been the soft racism of lowered expectations. Those evil white Evangelicals have never shown me any but respect but that's because for the most part no one has given a shit about my ethnicity, only that I stfu and work hard.

About having offspring. That's hard. I know what it's like to be a tragic mulatto, albeit WASP and light skinned Hispanic. I married an American of German ancestry. Between her and my father's megawhite genes my children are towhead blondes and white as the driven snow. I'm ashamed I didn't have more children. I've become very pro-white because I know the racism they will face from SJWs but I still hammer the shit out of sjws and cucks using my tragic mulatto status.
>>
Also red pill anyone thats a minority that you can. Prove to them SJWs are their enemies. How they just liberal leadership wants to keep them on the new planation and voting dem and how low level libs secretly hate you and use your minority race as useful idiots.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.