[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ why are you afraid of showing your power level? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
/pol/ why are you afraid of showing your power level? I've gained more friends than i've lost, i've redpilled 80% of my friends, the others just agree with me blindly.

I think it's time /pol/, show the world your power levels, perhaps we can rise together.
>>
>>67887354

I always tell the truth. Anyone who doesn't is either a woman or a coward.
>>
>>67887672

Confirmed Not achmed, keep it up bong.
>>
I already got written off as a skinhead nazi for quoting crime reports/statistics and had everyone turn against me (including family members)

If i go all out they would probably put me in a mental institution. They dont care for proof because they are on a mission to prove the world how not racist they are and would rather die than accept the truth (and the possibility that nazis werent all devils)
>>
>>67887920
yeah i'd be careful Merkels secret cuck police might get you.
>>
>>67887920

Can understand that coming from germany.
>>
File: 1456100796831.png (128 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456100796831.png
128 KB, 300x300
>>67887672
Godspeed bong
>>
>>67887985
former stasi members are actively monitoring social media in germany. this is not a joke

and if they dont get you then some self hating cuck you might know will report you. those fuckers get off on catching the "racists"

/pol/ jokes are fun and all but they can easily get you in trouble with the law
>>
File: 1456092742482.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456092742482.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>67888154
That's why we need to reveal at all times, our wurst brothers are being threatened.
>>
I've made a lot of friends just by breaking etiquette and saying something un-PC without pussy-footing around it. It's usually a big relief when people discover they can speak and joke freely around you without getting in trouble.

The fact that I spend so much of my time reading about current events and political theory compared to most people gives me a huge advantage in debates, and most people just concede defeat once they realise I have more info than them.
>>
File: 1351976564016.png (44 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1351976564016.png
44 KB, 500x461
>>67888154
>>
>>67887354

depends on the country and laws m8
>>
File: snapshot9798.jpg (45 KB, 599x319) Image search: [Google]
snapshot9798.jpg
45 KB, 599x319
>>67887354
Because it is illegal in the EU.
>>
File: startedthefire.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
startedthefire.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
I say whatever is on my mind

This one time I told my mother that 'diversity' was just a code word for 'less whites' and 'more blacks' and that no one cares about 'diversity' in other countries that aren't white. I basically told her that diversity was the elimination of whites.

And she actually agreed with me.
>>
>>67888510
Silence is the death of democracy bong.
>>
>>67887354

I broke too many scouters and lost people to chill with this way
>>
File: 1458027895002.jpg (19 KB, 397x380) Image search: [Google]
1458027895002.jpg
19 KB, 397x380
>>67888669

They aren't people you need in your life burger.
>>
>>67888910

Nah, they were generally cool people who didn't give a fuck about politics. Loved hanging with them. Anybody willing to trade companionship for memes is retarded
>>
>>67889215
Anyone giving up on a friendship over differing political views and facts is retarded.
>>
>>67888378
>The fact that I spend so much of my time reading about current events and political theory compared to most people gives me a huge advantage in debates, and most people just concede defeat once they realise I have more info than them.

i used to do this with my liberal friends. now i only have one friend whom i'm in the process of redpilling, he agrees that liberals are a cancer (not a muslim bruv). it was worth it desu
>>
>>67887672
this

I dont hide my powerlevel. I just don't slap it into everyones face
>>
>>67889280
This. They weren't your friends. They only saw you as someone they could depend on to get more likes on kikebook.
>>
I don't have many friends and the ones that I have never talk about politics and I think that is good and want it to stay this way
>>
>>67887672
This. It doesn't mean you should go full autist though, talk normally about it if it's relevant to the conversation and don't sperg out about it
>>
Because I would prefer to keep my job.
>>
>>67887672
I'm also an honest lad.

I've been unemployed since 2011.
>>
>>67887354
What do you mean by power level?
Do mean discussing your point of view in politics?
or going around telling people with liberal points of view that they are cucks and sayan things about niggers and jews
>>
Becuase I'm not a 18 year old edgy memelord,

My country is slowly starting to become more redpilled (thanks, Sweden) and it's a delicate procedure to change the mainstream mind. We've gone from "hurr, we must save them all" to "ok, we're kind of full at the moment".

More and more people are going away from letting a few lucky individuals come to our country and instead want to build refugee camps in sand countries instead. This way, we save more lives and safe our country from becoming Sweden 2.0.
>>
I guess because I'm pretty apathetic and indecisive I have a hard time committing myself to any political or personal ideology. I always second guess myself and the information I read and hear.

I guess I want to be informed and critical but I am still afraid to be wrong so instead of choosing and being open to changing my mind, I don't make up my mind at all.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.