[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cia vyc6bE7A&feature=sha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: Anonymous_emblem.svg.png (345 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous_emblem.svg.png
345 KB, 2000x2000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ciavyc6bE7A&feature=share

the nerds are at it again
>>
File: Eidsvåg.jpg (50 KB, 300x371) Image search: [Google]
Eidsvåg.jpg
50 KB, 300x371
>>67886994
Do people actually take this seriously
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>67886994
Oy vey! Anonymous are good goyim
>>
So everyone has reported the video already, right?
>>
>>67886994

I thought Sabu's bullshot making days were over
>>
File: 1448036435349.png (500 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
1448036435349.png
500 KB, 481x720
>>67887096
People took them kinda seriously back during Project Chanology. It was an interesting time because of all the ethical debates it raised concerning hacktivism and vigilantes. And it was entertaining as fuck for a lot of people.

Then the original "Anonymous" sorta faded away and the moniker was co-opted by libtards and scriptkiddies. They even threatened police after the shooting of St. Michael Brown, King of the Dindus. I think that was the true turning point, because he was found to be guilty with evidence in a court of law, so "Anonymous" got completely BTFO.
>>
>>67886994
How much do George Soros pays Anonymous?
>>
>>67887846

Nothing. Trump stands against everything that Anon fights for.

How do you not see this?
>>
WE R LEEGUN
NEVER FORVETTI MOKMAS SPAHGETTI
TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE STARS ABOVE
TO UNITE ALL NATIONS WITH TRUTH AND LOVE
YAY PEPTO BISMAL
>>
Both treasonous parties are bought and payed for by the Jews and their lobbies. That's why they hate trump because he can't be bought and controlled.

Anonymous are traitors
>>
>>67887791
>them

That wasn't them. That was us.

Which comes back to >>67887096

The normal media presume "Anonymous" is the same group that used to prank kids, harass people and companies, do funny edgy shit on the internet, and stopped scientology from being seen as anything serious. They don't understand this is some group of SJW shits that hijacked the name and face. Because of everything we used to do around here they're taking this group of kids seriously.

4chan didn't bother with any of that shit anymore because /b/ got too mainstream after Chanology and the board just died from cancer.

There was no "Anonymous" there never has been. It was nothing more than an empty name field. It was always 4chan. When Fox decided to do a segment on it we ran with it and uploaded edgy youtube videos over the years related to whatever major op was going on.

The biggest tell, besides the fact that obviously these kids aren't coordinating on 4chan, is that this "Anonymous" is anti free speech. Whereas the only thing the boards ever agreed on back in the day was that the one thing we would stand for is free speech and fight censorship. That's how chanology started in the first place when they tried to suppress the Tom Cruise videos. It was entirely over video take down censorship. We just happened to help a lot of victims in the process. But that was never the goal.
>>
File: 1448036974457.png (353 KB, 418x581) Image search: [Google]
1448036974457.png
353 KB, 418x581
>>67888590
>That wasn't them. That was us.
I never participated in any of that, hence why I didn't use "we" or "us". I was just an observer. In fact, I didn't even first visit 4chan until a full 2 years after the conclusion of Chanology and I came for completely unrelated reasons. I was aware of it at the time because it was on the news, but that's all.

Kinda sucks desu. I feel like I missed out on so much.
>>
>>67888590
>We just happened to help a lot of victims in the process. But that was never the goal.

See that is where things went sideways, people started listening to ex-scientologists and got out trolled by them into thinking it was a "movement"

The ex-scientologists were full of barking mad moonbats and a lot of them were mother jones and dailyKOS fucks.
They brought a shit ton of those people to whyweprotest and they took over.
Sabu and some of his friends help them but the oldfags doxed him to the FBI and he turned mole for them.
since around 2009-2010 "anonymous" has been an stroturf group run by the fuckatrds from ThedailyKOS and ADbusters.
>>
MOMS GONNA FREAK
>>
>>67886994
The first Anon VS Trump was actually John Oliver staffers trying to sell drumpf hats, they have been doxed to the feds and there is an election tampering and voter intimidation investigation going on right now so I can't give more details.

There are more than a few oldfags and SECs working on doxing these "anonymous" fags to the feds.
>>
>>67890006
Source?
>>
>>67889211
It's was pretty fun back then. Simpler times to be sure. Hell, this neo liberal left wasn't even really a thing online. The world felt a lot more sane. The Trump campaign feels a little reminiscent of those fun days when we used to actually band together and do stupid shit then blame it on someone else.

>>67889804
Yeah the co-opting killed it to be sure. I vaguely remember a few popular figures like WBM and such.
>>
File: 1431044460780.png (179 KB, 342x350) Image search: [Google]
1431044460780.png
179 KB, 342x350
All I think of when I hear Anonymous or see their videos is that faggot hacker from House of Cards. Some dweeb bottom bitch who's on FBI payroll.

>We're anonymous
>Pls like and subscribe our youtube channel, twitter page and blog
>>
>>67890006
yeah, i'm gonna need some sauce on that.
you wouldnt go on the internet and just lie, would you?
>>
File: 1448039767131.png (1 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1448039767131.png
1 MB, 3000x3000
>>67890006
source on the Oliver part? Because I feel like I would have seen it discussed on here already if that was true.

>working on doxing these "anonymous" fags
Maybe it's not too late for me to become a 1337 H4X0R
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.