[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The more I read hear the more I wish Hitler succeeded in his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
The more I read hear the more I wish Hitler succeeded in his goals.
So ITT: we pretend that Hitler won.
>hey guys, I am sure enjoying my degenerate free nuclear family!
>my wife was a virgin when I met her
>there are no niggers, any black people around are respectful, understand we are the masters of our countries, and they keep to their own
>>
>>67886558
Fuck. Meant to say "here"
>>
>>67886558
>hey guys, i once questioned our government
>hey guys, im dead
what a wonderful world
>>
>my life is still miserable because I'm an unmotivated piece of shit while everybody around me is happy.
>>
>>67886699
>questioning a system that is superior
Yeah nah there's your problem. Everyone needs to Fuck off and stop asking questions and understand a fascist system is best for their well being.
>>
>>67886558
It's true, I also got a free belly button ring from the government when Poland was under the communist regime.
>>
>>67886796

>everybody needs to fuck off and stop asking questions and understand that a communist NWO system is best for the goyims well being.

This is you
>>
>>67886796

Ah yes, because Liberty and Freedom mean nothing. Is that why all you fascists want to vote for Trump?

As a libertarian this is sickening and just as bad as neocon/paleocon bs.
>>
>>67886750
>implying you would still be lazy under under fascist system
Let me spell it out for you. Part of the reason we are so lazy and unmotivated is because we are conditioned and over sexualized. Fascism wouldn't let that happen.
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>67886897
Trump is the god emperor don't talk sit about him
>>
>>67886989
I like to refer to myself and others like me as reactions to a overly liberal system. Even under Harper this country was semi cucked. The last three options in our last election were all cuck parties.
>>
>>67886901

>it's societies fault I'm a loser.

>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1453736727184.png (548 KB, 669x499) Image search: [Google]
1453736727184.png
548 KB, 669x499
Hi, I'm 25 years old, so my 22 year old wife is pregnant with our 2nd child.
We're about to celebrate Uncle Adolf's birthday, marching in the streets of Oslo.
May Odin guide your ways. (Christcucks/Jews are in camps)
>>
>>67886897
>libertarian
lol
>>
>>67887153
I have a job, a fiance, a truck payment, and will be looking into a house very soon.
I am just unimpressed that my fiance is not a virgin and that I have to deal with her having aspirations
>>
>fascism
>shows american bodybuilder

Laff out loud
>>
>>67887218
literally my life except that it's not Oslo i am marching trough and that my wife and i are slightly older and we celebrate the Duke's Birthday. Otherwise your post sounds like my wife and Iron pill looks like me. So good post mate.

10/10
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 863x329) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 863x329
>>67887259

>daddy hitler would have protected my gf from the huge black cock she took
>>
>>67886884
this
>>
>>67887381
She never slept with niggers, that's where I fucking draw the line.
>>
I wish I had a sample of fascism guys sperm. I would sneak it into my wife and have a beautiful body building son.
>>
>I'm a powerless beta so I fetishize fascism
>>
>Can no longer buy cheap booze from Estonia because the years of soviet occupation didn't turn the entire country into a massive alcohol distillery.
>>
>>67886558

>Well, I just got conscripted into WW3. Time to die so Fuhrer can have the ancient German territory of India.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.