[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you do not like maths you are not white !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15
File: kurisu_maths.png (413 KB, 937x960) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_maths.png
413 KB, 937x960
Mathematics are the embodiement of European genius. The only thing which distinguishes European ( and now east-Asians and Indians) of sandnigga are maths, and only maths.

By the way; students in STEM degree are far more redpilled than the average student.

Maths are the pillar of the civilisation.
>>
I like math but I don't like all the stupid non ascii characters it uses, not to mention shit like fractions and roots that can't be input without using some markup like LaTeX
It's the CURRENT YEAR, nobody writes by hand anymore
Math syntax should be updated to be more compatible with modern technology
>>
>determinants
Matrices are boring as fuck and you should feel ashamed for having used it as your example.
>students in STEM degree are far more redpilled than the average student
the liberal arts are a breeding ground for ignorant and useless leftists. More news at 11.
>>
File: Luka-Urushibara-2.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Luka-Urushibara-2.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>67884974
those maths were literally invented by "sandniggs"

Someone built the pyramids before Pythagoras even came up with congruent triangles.

>inb4 >Greeks >white

Also Christina is a slut
>>
How do you define "like"?

Math is a necessity but who the hell does it for fun?
>>
>>67884974

Say what you will about them, but Muslims were responsible for loads of mathematical advances in the Middle Ages, and it was they who transmitted maths back to Europe. We took their advances and ran with them, but if not for the scholars of Baghdad from the House of Wisdom, we'd be technologically behind where we are today.
>>
>>67884974
*matricies
faggot op doesnt even know how to math
>>
>>67885376
I've never really considered this, that is a pretty good point. /sci/ has built in capabilities doesn't it?
>>
>>67884974
I'm not doing your homework for you faggot.
>>
>>67885718
>Muslims were responsible for loads of mathematical advances in the Middle Ages

Muslims maybe, Arabs no. All of the Arab "achievements" were basically just taking concepts from Indians/Persians and combining them and/or transmitting them to Europe.
>>
File: really.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>67884974
I have a degree in economy and I don't know how to resolve this
>>
>>67884974
they are in parallel forms in the equation obviously theyre equal
>>
>>67885718

>t. ahmed ben shakalaka

WE
>>
File: 1452766467659.jpg (14 KB, 138x147) Image search: [Google]
1452766467659.jpg
14 KB, 138x147
I was horrible at math, chemistry and physics no matter how hard I tried. Nonetheless, I excelled in history, languages and geography.

Green eyes, light brown hair, a few German ancestors, pale skin.
>>
File: 1331267208691.jpg (117 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1331267208691.jpg
117 KB, 480x640
You won't gain anything in life out of studying empiricism and formulas and shit
>>
>>67884974
I'm weak in Algebra, but I have published math paper.
>>
>>67885555

> those maths were literally invented by "sandniggs"

WE WUZ ALGEBRA N' SHIEEEEEEEET !
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>67885913
Does this apply to women, Swissboo? The needing to be good at math to be superior to mudslimes, I mean. I was always mediocre with calculus, and a little good with geometry. People have always enjoyed my poetry through, and I've been featured in a collection.

My husband and I plan on starting a donkey ranch in Montana or Arkansas anyway, and I'll have a minimum of 4 children. I know instilling a love for learning in my children is quite important and probably will homeschool them during the child years. But does my lack of ability make me on par with niggers?
>>
>>67885555
Nice quads
>>
File: 000.jpg (107 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
107 KB, 640x480
>>67886560
publishedpaper.jpg
>>
>>67885715
What? I do.
>>
>>67887064
Well to each his own I guess but wouldn't you rather play Shogi or Go or something?
>>
>>67885715

Hem sometimes, in your life, you see some lemmas, some theorems, some exercices so elegant, so brightful, the quintessence of genuine, that you think « Damn this is so beautiful... ».

It is a rather strange feeling I agree, but doing maths procures such feelings.
>>
>>67886948
>Tristyn
Shit why do white southerners do this? So common.

Also
>XILL
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT SHILL
>>
File: 498581_full.jpg (72 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
498581_full.jpg
72 KB, 620x620
>>67884974
>Actually putting your name in the name field
>obvious Jewish name
am I being rused?
>>
>>67884974
>indians
How much poo can one loo hold, asks one indian to the other.
>>
>>67887124
I do competitive programming in my spare time and find it more fun compared to board games. But having seen Go recently, yeah, sure, it's pretty cool. Don't think I have time to learn it thoroughly though.
>>
>>67887272
If you're unsure its usually best that you don't reply
>>
>>67887272
and this is why everyone thinks we're retards
>>
>>67887319

It is very hard, rules are simples, but they are at least 100 josekis you have to know to understand the very beginning of the game.

But go is a damn fun game.

> How much poo can one loo hold, asks one
indian to the other.

You sorry fool, you could not be the chosen one, Indians have really good mathematicians and physicists, the meme "2020 space program" might not be true, but they still very good scientists.

I'm not Rajeet.
>>
>>67884974
Math is a tool. There are some things that are nice. But the reward of doing pure math typically isn't worth the effort.

The point of using math is to solve physics/engineering problems in the real world.

Pure mathematical proofs are totally mundane. "Wow, A=A.... just as planned"
>>
>>67887319
I don't get to play board games very often anymore 'cause no friends but I always enjoyed Reversi/Othello. I'm pretty sure it doesn't compare to Go.
>>
>>67887646

You might do not know but nowadays, physics/engineering problems are more "simple" to solve if they are formulated with the maths tools which appear to be quite advanced, for instance manifolds.
>>
File: 1386238533.jpg (297 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1386238533.jpg
297 KB, 800x437
>>67884974
As a civil engineer i`ll tell you this.
If you dont like philosophy, writing and languages you are not white.
Any monkey with google can solve any math online on wolframalpha or hundreds of it`s clones.
But no - somewhy you must study how to solve by hand.

It`s tricky and unnecessary knowledge. Stating, that learning it as a proof of whiteness proves, that you are either jew or a retard.

Also china is best at math.
White people where great long before calculus was invented. Because our ancestors knew philosophy, writing and languages.
>>
>>67884974
The Babylonians were good at maths to be honest family
>>
>>67887811
Eh, I don't know too much about that stuff, but i'm sure it depends on the problem itself.

It's one thing to say that the problem is solved, it's another thing to actually get the answer you're looking for.
>>
File: Scale Tip.jpg (156 KB, 993x1024) Image search: [Google]
Scale Tip.jpg
156 KB, 993x1024
>>
>>67889201
I'm too afraid to answer because I might get it wrong.
>>
>>67885997
Sin(0) = Sin(2Pi) does not imply 0 = 2Pi
>>
>>67889201
It'll tip left won't it? The steel ball's weight isn't supported by the scale whereas the pingpong ball's is, and both balls are displacing the same amount of water - the weight of the ping pong ball will tip the balance.
>>
>>67887224
I'd take Tristyn any day over the Caiden/Brayden/Jayden kick whites are on now.
>>
>>67884974
I beg to differ I would say philosophy is the white mans crack.
>>
>>67887462
>"2020 space program" might not be true

They already have a space program though? They put a craft in Mars orbit I think

They have their fair share of good scientists
>>
>>67889201
That`s philosophy for ya.
>>
>By the way; students in STEM degree are far more redpilled than the average student.

LOL NO, all leftists some even commies
>>
>>67889201

They wouldn't move. Both balls take up the same space so there's the same amount of water. Unless the ping pong ball weights something it would go down.
>>
>>67888601
>Also china is best at math.

They're best at math olympiads and shit(IE using already existing math to solve problems) and rote learning shit, but mathematical innovation hasn't come out of China in a long time. They did some interesting stuff back in the day though.
>>
File: 20 & 30.png (858 KB, 1000x1024) Image search: [Google]
20 & 30.png
858 KB, 1000x1024
>>
>>67886747
you do realize that meme is to make fun of nigs who think that egyptians and greeks were actually black, right?
not actual legitimate heritage
>>
>>67886910
Nah.
Women don't give a shit about math and men either.
>>
>>67889751
>Australian education
The pingpong ball does not sink because it is lighter than water so the water pushes it upwards. It still has weight, tipping it all towards the left.
>>
File: sergsrgsrg.png (858 KB, 1000x1024) Image search: [Google]
sergsrgsrg.png
858 KB, 1000x1024
>>67889803
?
>>
>>67884974
I am white 25 year old with liberal arts degree. (history) how do I fix my life and start learning math and science?
>>
>>67890060
You don't. Focus on being the best at what you're good at.
>>
>>67889803

One dot in front of the 30 makes it .30 and the statement true. I'd waste the other 2 dots on making the 3 into an 8 for no reason and waste the last dot on making the > sign
>>
File: MATH.jpg (322 KB, 624x1263) Image search: [Google]
MATH.jpg
322 KB, 624x1263
>>67884974
>Mathematics are the embodiement of European genius.

>algebra
invented by arabs

>the numeral zero
invented by indians

up your knowledge game senpai
>>
>>67884974
cringe
>>
>>67889803
2.0 > .80

there's probably a smarter answer but hey
>>
>>67891654
I don't know why "zero" is repeated as the crowning achievement of Indian math, they did a whole lot more stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics

The actual numeral system was invented by them and refined by Arabs.
>>
File: 2D & 3D.png (908 KB, 1000x1024) Image search: [Google]
2D & 3D.png
908 KB, 1000x1024
>>67889964
>>67891143
>>67891905
See pic related for the correct answer.
>>
>>67884974
Go to >>/sci/ fag
>>
>students in STEM degree are far more redpilled than the average student.
They're also unequipped to handle leftist aggression.
>>
>>67885555
daga otogada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXsYUa3JJwI
>>
The Chinese were using math before anyone, just saying...
>>
>>67886386
I know that feel Eestibro. Breddy gud at chemistry though.
>>
>>67892356
The Chinese mathematics tradition was almost comletely practical. Europeans, Persians, and Indians are mostly responsible for math as a purely abstract field as we know it today.

However, among the top mathematicians now are Chinese, like Terence Tao.
>>
>>67885555

Great quads, mudslime
Now get back to Shitfuckistan
>>
>>67885376
Sure you can. One can always use the notation for functions or operators like this:

function( arguments)

For example:
To add:
sum(i=0, i < 10, i) would mean sum numbers one through ten.

or many things have subscript and super script indices like used in tensor notation in physics

For example the field tensor can be written like this:
F(m, n) for lowered indices.
F[m,n] for raised indices.

The dot product can be written like this
dot(a, b), where a and b are vectors.

Integration can be done like this.
Integrate( 2x^3, 0, 1) = 2/4 = 1/2.
>>
>>67887462
>Indians have really good mathematicians and physicists
You see a majority of really smart Indians in your life because you haven't been to India. The ones who make it out are guaranteed to be some of the best in their respective fields. Considering there are >1b of them and they multiply like bacteria, there's bound to be enough outliers for you to consider "really good".

It's like a dartboard--throw a dart a billion times with your eyes closed and you'll hit the dead centre a few thousand times.
>>
>>67884974

1) Prove for n=2 (first year college calculus)
Proceed by induction for general n.

2) Define u(x)=det(a+x). Calculate differential
<Du_x(I),h> and express for A to obtain (I+A)^{-1}=(I+B)^{-1}, from whence I+A=I+B or A=B.
>>
>>67887811

Thanks for that hint Francois.

3) Suppose the matrix dimension is n.

The given relation reads det(A+tX)=det(B+tX) (1), t real.

3.1) This expression equates two polynomials for t. By matching the coefficients, A=B.

3.2) The determinant is an n-form in the manifold of matrices M_n and the linear submanifolds {A+tX, t real}, {B+tX, t real} have infinitely many intersection points.
Since this cannot happen in finite dimension, they must coincide: A+tX=B+tX or A=B.
>>
>>67884974
Didn't India play a large part in modern mathematics though?
>>
But sandniggers taught math to the European man. Pythagoras was of Phoenician descent.
>>
Let P(e;D) be the characteristic polynomial in e of the matrix D in M(n,C); the set of n x n matrices with complex components.

By definition the characteristic polynomial of D in M(n,C) is
P(e;D) = det(D - Ie).
Where e in C is the variable of the polynomial, and I is the n x n identity matrix.

Then,
P(e;A+X) = det(A+X - Ie), and
P(e;B+X) = det(B+X - le).

Since X is an arbitrary matrix in M(n,C), then one can say if det(A + X) = det(B+X), then det(A+X - Ie) = det(B+X - le).
Which is the same as saying the P(e;A+X) = P(e;B+X), when det(A+X) = det(B+X).

This condition is only true when A=B.
>>
I just fix laser equipment and printing plate makers. I make enough to not care enough. Sorry, I don't have a even degree desu.

Why waste time with a degree when you can get right to work?
>>
>>67896224
The first step towards niggerhood
>>
>>67885376
>>67885825
>>67893268

Many things can be done with just the stuff immediately available on the average american keyboard.

However he has a point about the more symbolic notation on the deeper end of the pool.

I was looking at e readers the other day and saw some king of e writers using the same kind of display tech. You could write by hand on the screen with a stylus. Would not be that hard to get software to recognize the symbols and switch it for nicely formatted text.

If you still want a keyboard you could use python which has some nice math libraries. They basically have everything you would see it matlab or similar software for free.

Then you could use like intr() for integrals and other kinds of abbreviations.
>>
>>67896597
For the algebraic stuff, the American keyboard would do just fine, it would just require more typing and explaining.

But if you are referring to knot theory, geometry, and topology, then you cannot get away with just ASCII characters.
>>
>>67892038
zero is very important, you wouldn't have a lot of the maths we have today without the additive identity.
>>
File: Map_Umayyad_Empire.gif (22 KB, 744x369) Image search: [Google]
Map_Umayyad_Empire.gif
22 KB, 744x369
>>67885555
The middle-easteners of then were way more like whites, many where Christian. The middle-east was ruined when Islam took over, the entire region has been chaos and war ever since.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.