[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you consider NYC the capital of the world pol? What is your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 19
File: New York City (5).jpg (620 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
New York City (5).jpg
620 KB, 2000x1000
Do you consider NYC the capital of the world pol? What is your opinion on NYC?
>>
Lived there half my life and it not to bad but the Jews are dicks
>>
>>67884125
It was pretty awesome until it became a fascist police inhabited freedom hating city state.
>>
File: 1458126323056.jpg (120 KB, 490x752) Image search: [Google]
1458126323056.jpg
120 KB, 490x752
>>67884125
WE WILL MAKE IT GREAT IT AGAIN
>>
File: 1452158069593.jpg (126 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1452158069593.jpg
126 KB, 800x800
Yes, my grandfather was born in Queens like the Donald, one day I will return
>>
>>67884125
Remove the niggers and the place will be 5x better.
>>
The architecture is fantastic, there's loads of good food and music. But the noxious cloud of self-importance emanating from Manhattan and the 3+ million liberal trust fund "artists" are unbelievably annoying.
>>
>>67884125
Will be nuked, run for your lives!
>>
>>67885138
I think you mean it was shit until it became a fascist police state. It's turning back into shit with the weakening of the police.
>>
The entire USA is like the worlds capital. Not sure about NYC, places in the south appeal to me more. I don't like skyscrapers, they're ugly and dangerous.
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (683 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
683 KB, 1920x1280
Never been.

I guess the capital of the world is either NYC or London at the moment.
NYC must have politcal clout because it is the capital of a supepower, and it gobbled up the HQ's of lots of important organisations. So it should be more important than London, but it is far away from any other relevant capital, and London already matches it on financial power and importance, and London has stronger growth, so the momentum is currently with London, though NYC still has a much bigger GDP.
I wonder if London breaks away from the EU, if there is even a chance that it can become one of those neutral-ish cities like Geneva in which lots of global organisations can set up their HQ's in.

In the long term the capital will shift to somewhere in Asia, perhaps, presumably.
>>
>>67885928
I love skyscrapers. Concrete jungles have always appealed to me.
>>
>>67886027

>its the capital of a supepower

Washington DC is our capital
>>
>>67886027
Albany is the capital of New York
And DC is the capital of USA
>>
makes me sad that NYC is the capital of the world. the cost you pay for the quality of life you get isn't worth it IMO. you expect near flawless amenities, housing, etc. in such an expensive place.
>>
>>67886454
>>67886323
Ugh. Apologies. I forgot that New Worlders cannot pick capitals for shit.

>Ottawa
>Canberra
>DC
>>
File: bryan cranston about to cry.gif (1 MB, 430x261) Image search: [Google]
bryan cranston about to cry.gif
1 MB, 430x261
>>67884125

I've always considered it that.

I want to go to NYC again.

fucking Canadian dollar.
>>
>>67884125
Fuck new York city.
>>
File: barbaricjpg.jpg (34 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
barbaricjpg.jpg
34 KB, 640x500
Capital of the world
>Far away from the Pope
>No Colosseum
>Not enough roads leave there

Rome is the capital of the world, and it will always be.
>>
Zürich is, it's where all the money is at. Shame the Swiss are such a giant pack of cunts.
>>
>>67886849

No worries. I actually live in the city that at one point was our capital (Annapolis, Maryland) and its still pretty dank.
>>
>>67884125
It should definitely be the capital of USA. I visited my cousin who owns a cab company there last year and it was fucking great.
>>
>>67884125
Such delusions

Everybody knows Tokyo is the capital of the world
>>
>>67884125
>What is your opinion on NYC?
It needs a cloverfield.
>>
>>67886849
Belgium shouldn't even fucking be a country
>>
>>67884125

Hate it. Washington too.
>>
>>67887104
Tokyo, Shanghai, NYC, London, all capitals.
>>
>>67887306
Where would we have our wars?
>>
>>67886988
>ifunny
Don't you have school today?
>>
My opinion of NYC has significantly improved now that 68% of the state is polling for Trump.
>>
>>67887350
Protip: Shanghai is not the capital of China.
>>
>>67887762
I don't mean capital as in of the place. I mean big city landmarks across the world.
>>
>>67887999

>i was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>67886027
London definitely has a higher concentration of indisputable power.

NYC has influence but its power hangs by a thread.

I wouldn't change this. When the whole economy collapses and chimpouts result, I hope we can make a win scenario in forcing out all the trust fund babies and foreign business who can't really hang.
>>
File: Chuck_Schumer.jpg (94 KB, 504x312) Image search: [Google]
Chuck_Schumer.jpg
94 KB, 504x312
>>67884125
It's shit. City for the leftist elites, protected by their fascist police department, and it imposes it's shit ways on not only the rest of the state, but the rest of the Northeast by proxy. It spawns people like Blomberg and this pic related yid.

Would be better under a nationalist society for sure, probably GOAT then, but not now.
>>
>>67888068
That didn't make sense. Shanghai is obvious huge. Just like NYC and Tokyo and London are.
>>
>>67887715
68% of Republicans
>>
the UN is there so it is the worlds capital. Funny how the UN collects carbon credits for supposed climate change and it sits right on the water.
>>
>>67888102
It somehow makes Los Angeles look good which is fucking amazing. Also fuck those piss and minority filled subways and shitty cab drivers. Coming from the west coast I can't understand public transportation fags. I prefer to have air conditioning and be protected from negroes and spics.
>>
File: 20151111_140010.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151111_140010.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Top of the morning lads.
>>
File: 1456440157103.png (2 MB, 1080x1816) Image search: [Google]
1456440157103.png
2 MB, 1080x1816
>>67888496
Assuming that's your view, do this.
>>
>>67887591
cell. so I typed barbaric.png on google because I don't have my reaction folder.

Such is the life of a shitposter.
>>
>This thread again
I lived in Jew Kike Shitty for 24 years.
It's an expensive shithole.
>>
File: Green_Star_Map_05_Feb_14.png (165 KB, 1173x695) Image search: [Google]
Green_Star_Map_05_Feb_14.png
165 KB, 1173x695
>>67888424
/pol/ users from NYC like to meme about kicking out the poor back in the 90s like it was a good thing, but all they did was export the underclass to rust belt cities upstate and gentrify their old neighborhood's, bringing in hordes of leftist youth to be good goys for the city's ruling elite.

Maybe I'm just butthurt because I live upstate and this would be a great place to live if we didn't have to deal with the citycucks fuckery, both through the majority hold on our government and the transplants moving up here to build second homes and bring the cancerous culture with them. But we all feel this way.
>>
>>67884125
No.
Crowded Jewhive
>>
>>67884125
As a Long Island resident, I fucking hate it. Any time I tell people from outside of the state that I'm from Long Island, they think I live in fucking Manhattan.

Everything is claustrophobic in the city. It smells like shit. The whole place is dirty. There are fucking panhandlers everywhere you go, along with vagrants and crazy people standing on street corners. Nignogs are all over the place.

It's also a fucking liberal nightmare. You can't smoke hardly anywhere in the city anymore, everything is taxed to shit.

And because so many fucking dindus and jackasses live there, the rest of New York has to deal with liberal governors, and every presidential election our state is blue. Long Island is pretty purple (leaning red) and upstate NY is pretty staunchly red.

The whole place is a shithole and I fucking hate it.

It's why I've been trying to get Long Island to become its own state. Separate from this shithole completely, add two senators, finally have a balanced budget on Long Island (about half of our state taxes never make its way back to us in expenditures), and we would become a battleground state. Even better, it would leech off electoral votes from New York.

Man, fuck my state, and fuck the city especially.
>>
>>67888079

NYC is still majority white, no idea what you're going on about. West Point is a 20 minute drive and they have THOUSANDS of military response vehicles, not to forget the armory in Poughkeepsie which literally houses multiple nuclear warheads, tanks, and tens of thousands of riot/swat uniforms. NYC is confined to 5 small parcels of land which will be easily contained. They ONLY place they'll have to run in case of a "chimpout" would be long island...which is also majority white. They're outnumbered, plain and simple.

London is gone. It's a lost cause. The majority demographics in London are foreign despite England still being 80%+ white. Migrants congregate around money and ease of access to work. The English gave their own capital away one altruistic/generous favor at a time starting 100 years ago with the first wave of Indian/Pakistani migrants. However beautiful that city may be, however culturally rich, wealthy and beautiful it's still degenerating into a 3rd world shit hole with "no go" zones faster than any other western city in the world. I love English culture, but the hodge podge of global fuckery has transformed Londoners into snobbier and most elitest cunts than any other place on Earth.

If current birthtrends continue NYC will be a white minority city within 100 years. It happened in places like Peekskill, Mount Vernon, Yonkers, Scarsdale etc etc etc already. Massive white flight. For now, NYC remains majority white...what quality of "white" that is, is speculative due to all the 20th and 21st century Eurotrash migrants from formerly soviet states, and nanny states.
>>
>>67887087
Niko?
>>
>>67888993
That's how all Californians feel that aren't liberals or spics. There's so many Republicans and we all live outside San Francisco and LA and some suffer in those places. But those faggots just bus in more and more poor Mexicans and they just ruin neighborhoods and vote Democrat. There hasn't been a single white stabing or shooting in my town in like 5 years but we constantly get those from Mexicans stealing cars from shit neighborhoods or taking busses up since our town is nice.
>>
File: home.jpg (206 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
206 KB, 1024x685
>>67884125
I visited NY for about 3 days on the way to see a friend in Montana. I just wished to visit it.
Cities are alien for me. I live in the middle of nowhere. (pic).
London, Paris, Berlin, New York all scare the shit out of me. All that noise and traffic. The food was nice in NY. I could shove bagels in my face hole all day. Also hot dogs.

Montana is nice; loads of space and beautiful scenery. Also really friendly people. They didn't think I'm English as I have a Northern accent. I've invited my friend and his family to visit my family and I in August. So the kids are off school and the weather is alright.
>>
>>67884125
It would be nice if it wasn't for the jews and the niggers
t. New Yorker
>>
>>67887715
Not surprising considering how left the state is. They would hardly vote for Cruz
>>
>>67884125

New York was the world's first mega-city, this makes New York the de facto capital of the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 960x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 960x506
THESE ARE ALL CAPITALS
>>
>>67886849
NYC here; there are enough out-of-staters here as is. If we were the capital, there'd be even more

>Fucking foreigners and westerners shitting up my city

>>67888102
>Schumer
I hate that kike; I saw him walking in a St. Paddy's day parade and I just started yelling at him
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 334x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 334x440
>>67890387
Sounds pretty comfy senpai
>>
>>67884125
Ugly modernist buildings (they should have stopped at Art Deco), it's not a white city anymore, it's smelly, it's disgusting the subway looks like a dungeon, there's too much crime. I don't see the appeal unless you're a billionaire or on a Week long holiday and you only see the pretty spots
>>
>>67886849
You're a dumb cunt, we moved our capital far away from the American border so we would have a capital safe from invasion. Toronto is too vulnerable especially considering that they actually destroyed the city.
>>
That would be Rome
>>
>>67889009

Literally fuck Long Island. I lived there and it's disgusting expensive shit. Like LA on the east coast. Fucking disgusting.
>>
It's a dirty shithole desu. Your entire city is literally just a (old) normie meme.
>>
>>67892811
>says the cuck capital of the world
>>
>>67892886
>says the 1st world Islamic capital of the world
>>
>>67891894
I think Art Deco was pretty much the last big wave of proper, considerate architecture.
>>67892025
I see. But still, Toronto is far more important. Dover isn't more important than London.
>>
>>67886913

just drive your pickup down to the 7-11, Cletus, and pick me up some Doritos and a Big Gulp
>>
>>67888102
>fascist police departmen

may be kinda true for LA or Chicago PD but NYPD are mostly mellow and based
>>
>>67893112
We chose our capital in the 1800's it's requirement was literally "be as far from the border as possible". There was no reason for it to be more important beyond that it was just a place for the government stuff to happen. Toronto wasn't even the most important city in Canada until the 1970's Montreal was always our biggest most important city.
>>
>>67887306
They killed more niggers than the rest of the world
>>
>>67888993
>mfw I live in westchester
Such a cucked county with gun rights.
It's pretty much impossible to get a handgun permit in Westchester, much less a carry permit. Totally up to the discretion of local law enforcement who usually refuses if they don't believe you have a "good reason".
>>
File: JtRX4L0VsNM.jpg (22 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
JtRX4L0VsNM.jpg
22 KB, 500x430
>>67884125
As long as wall street is main banking point on the earth.
You oust jews and will become another usual local country, with average level of income as russia or mexico. Ironically.
>>
>>67892721
No shit it's expensive, that's one of the reasons I'm pissed about being part of New York. Half of our tax dollars are spent subsidizing other parts of New York. If we were our own state, we could run the government for two-thirds of the current tax burden, and drop the cost of living significantly.

That's not even going into the sales taxes we pay to the state.

There is literally no reason for us to remain part of New York.
>>
>>67893089
>says the rape country of the world
>>
>>67895280
It's too entrenched even though it could potentially be helpful to both NYC and the state. I imagine natural resources, namely water, might become a contentious issue though.
>>
>>67893159
Just drive your Prius down to bakery, Travis and pick up some bagels from your Semite friends.
>>
>>67884125
Anyone who understands politics knows that London is the real capital of the world.

/Thread
>>
Lived in NYC all my life, was born here. The tourists (and by this I mean anyone who was not born here who has not lived here for twenty, thirty years) are all shitty people. They're either "artistes" who live off of mommy and daddy's trust fund or they're yuppies. The worst of them are artiste yuppies.
>>
>>67895732
You got a problem with bagels, faggot?
>>
>>67884125
Maybe of the jewish world.
>>
File: sg8g9s9g.jpg (81 KB, 634x420) Image search: [Google]
sg8g9s9g.jpg
81 KB, 634x420
B R U S S E L S
R
U
S
E
L
L
S
>>
>>67895736
>politics
Try finance and you may have something but it's not politics
>>
I was driving up to New England a few weeks ago and drove past NY city. As soon as you can see the skyline an overwhelming smell of sewage hits the air.

How do people live there?
>>
>>67885397
I was born in Queens and still live there. Does that make me /pol/ royalty?
>>
>>67896558

It's like living downwind from a chicken processing plant or near an airport: you tune it out after a day or two of being there.
>>
>>67884125
New York is where all the rich Jews and Anglos who run the world live. So probably.
>>
File: Img0.jpg (161 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Img0.jpg
161 KB, 1280x800
Toronto is the single most relevant metropolis on the planet. Definitely capital of the world
>>
>>67884125
I always considered London to be the capital of the world tbhonest
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x1136
>>67884125
I live in New York all my life. It's just another fucking city. It's boring as fuck if you have no money since there is no way you can live in Manhattan unless you're grandfathered in with a rent controlled apartment and even then the landlords will do everything in their power to get you out.

All the hipsters and disgusting SJW faggots all come from different states. They move here because they think it's thier best chance of getting job as a computer programmer or graphic designer. What happens is they get sick in Brooklyn with 7 roommates in a 2 bedroom apartment.

The bars and nightclubs after 6 are filled with rich yuppies and Wall Street types. They use tinder to order whores then liquor then up to take them home. It's not hard at all really especially since there are so many colleges with sheltered young puss to choose from. And if you're planning a night out make sure you plan what bars to go to because most them are cliquish and packed to the brim.

There is no point in driving and riding a bike will guarantee getting into an accident. The bodegas are almost always filled with rats. Shitting and pissing in alleyways is normal. Niggers always patrol the streets and will always have bud or another substance on them. Talk about living in New York and you will always get pussy.
>>
>>67896984
Your space needle looks broken
>>
>>67884125

I've always considered Jerusalem the capital of the world.
>>
Memes are only thing that matter
Helsinki is the capital of the world
>>
>>67894196

I grew up in Yorktown, never had a problem getting a gun. Even at 18 it wasn't hard to simply take a safety course, clear background check and get a pistol. First gun I ever had was a snub .38

Used to go to the waterfront in Peekskill before it was gentrified and shoot seagulls or beer bottles for target practice. Camp smith being right there caused a few issues once, active duty 42nd battalion faggots cruise around Peekskill still to this day. "Rainbow" brigade...pack of brown faggots.
>>
>>67897407
Tallest building in the world. You're just jealous
>>
>>67896683
By that logic, there'd be plenty of Royal niggers, so no, sorry.
>>
>>67896984
There are days when I forget Canada even exists as a country. You're Belgium-tier.
>>
>>67896984

>Toronto
>Nice place

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA higher crime rate than my city, friend. Stop duty free shopping in my country maplenigger.

https://youtu.be/JvLOT0m0yjE
>>
>>67897277
>I always considered London to be the capital of the world tbhonest

why? militarily they mean nothing. financially they are strong, but when was the last time an event in london affected the world markets the way Wall Street does whenever they fuck up.

Love NYC or hate it, it's been the most important city in the world since WW2.
>>
>>67884125
fuck Jew York

#notmycapital
>>
>>67897742
I guess because the world's greatest Empire originated from London. The British essentially made the modern world
>>
File: 1458050749214.png (101 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458050749214.png
101 KB, 512x384
It's where hipsters go to waste mommy and daddy's money.
>>
>>67897968

of course I agree that historically London >>> NYC.
>>
>>67897968
That was a long time ago. London is still important in the financial sector, but I'd say it's roughly tied with NYC.
>>
London was the capital of the 18th century

Paris was the capital of the 19th century

New York City was the capital of the 20th century

Shanghai will be the capital of the 21st century.
>>
>>67895280
Aren't Brooklyn and Queens part of Long island? You live in a NYC borough?
>>
>>67898211
How was Paris the capital of the 19th century? A time when 80% of all trade ships were British. The British were the leaders of literally everything during that time.
>>
>>67898396

Brooklyn and Queens are 2 boroughs of NYC, there are 5 in total. The Bronx, Staten Island and Manhattan are the other 3.
>>
>>67898643

up until ww2 paris was the artistic capital of the world, at least with respect to graphical arts and literature to a degree.
>>
File: catch bird.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
catch bird.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>67884125
In no particular order
London
Washington DC
Vatican City

NYC isn't even #4.
>>
>>67899179
>Vatican City

intredasting..
>>
>>67896558
That's Newark you're smelling, rotten eggs right? jerseyfag can confirm
>>
>>67896984
Your shithole is irrelevant. Fuck off!
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.