[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>our fathers were practically guaranteed a virgin wife >our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8
File: slut6[1].jpg (29 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
slut6[1].jpg
29 KB, 580x435
>our fathers were practically guaranteed a virgin wife
>our fathers were practically guaranteed a wife who was experienced in and willing to perform wifely duties (cooking, cleaning, raising of children)

How have we fallen so far?
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 1600x1067
>>67883873
i have taken 3 virginities
my first was mutual at 13
i have had my virgins
current chinese gf was one
may have a kid with her
i am 24 its probably time to start
>>
motherfucker how old are you? 60?
>>
>>67884051
oh the point was
its your fault
>>
>>67883873
Single mother households are typically sustained by fast food. So the kids never learn to cook or value home cooked food because mom's too busy being a strong, NDPendent womyn.

The secret, in my opinion, is to find a girl who's parents are still married and who genuinely gets along with her dad.
>>
Does finger fucking count as taking virginity?
>>
>>67884107
>>67884051
retard
>>
>>67883873
You are full of shit.
Unless you are waaaaaaaay over 40 your father was guaranteed smelly hippie chicks with the clap.
>>
>>67883873
Feminism.

Yea, it's easier than ever to get sex. Sex is not hard to get. Hell, fucking virgins is easy too.

But that's not the point. The good women have fucking vanished.

And it's because of feminism. Feminism was never about equality, it was about destroying the nuclear family, the goal of the jews all along.

They have divided us, man vs woman with feminism.

We need to return to being united, each to what they're best at.
That is when we are at our strongest.
>>
Is this a hymen card thread?
>>
>>67883873
are you fucking retarded? my grandma grew up next door to a fucking whorehouse. and she was no virgin when she married my grandfather at the ripe old age of 17.

sex is something that should be cherished. it is a bond. but even in the fucking bible bitches weren't fucking virgins on their wedding night. nigger you are delusional.
>>
>>67883873
Statistics show most men failed to reproduce throughout human history. The men who did have kids had a lot of them. Why is this meme spread of arranged marriages being commonplace?
>>
>>67883873
>Live in the most cultural marxist jew subverted degenerate country on earth
>Still lost my virginity to another virgin
OP you are a faggot and its your fault.
>>
>>67884188
not an argument
>>
>>67883873
>>our fathers were practically guaranteed a wife who was experienced in and willing to perform wifely duties (cooking, cleaning, raising of children)
Nigga most of that shit is so easy we made robots do it. We couldn't keep up with technology and modernity to develop femininity in a way that made women happy and comfortable being mothers but also not useless at the same time.
>>
>>67884223
And you can't blame the women either. The problem is, men are terrified to hang around young girls lest they be called a pedo.

This is extremely wrong. Men need to be role models just as much as other girls.

When young girls are only exposed to females telling them how to act, they are easily brainwashed by feminism.

As i said above, we must return to traditional families before it is too late.

It takes a mother and a father to raise a child and incorrectly raised children will be easily mislead by bullshit such as feminism. Thus continuing the cycle.
>>
File: tumblr_n2hsunH9w61rt3fcdo1_500.jpg (70 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2hsunH9w61rt3fcdo1_500.jpg
70 KB, 500x667
>>67884239
>>
>>67884073
20. My father was born in '54. Despite growing up around the 70's hippie counter-culture, it was exactly that, a counter-culture. Most girls were still more reserved and conservative, especially compared to today. Today the counter-culture IS the culture.

>>67884142
>The secret, in my opinion, is to find a girl who's parents are still married and who genuinely gets along with her dad.

I made the big mistake of getting involved in a 5 year relationship with a girl who had divorced parents and hates her dad. Everything was fine at first but the clear mental issues began worming out a year or two in, and by then I was in too deep. She was very wifely, loved to cook and clean for me, but totally fucking insane and entirely dependent on me.
>>
>>67884254
>being in refugee gangbang with 20 men and 10 underage boys doesnt count because i was doing my patriotic duty, anon! I'm still a virgin!
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 1280x720
>>67884350
impressive. your pin dick made a great hole mate.
>>
>>67884373
My old man was born in '52.
Yours is full of shit.
>>
File: 1408942415001.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1408942415001.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
My father? Absolutely not. He was born in 1968. I'm pretty sure by the time he got to marrying age he didn't know a single virgin woman. My mother certainly wasn't one.

Despite that they've stayed together for...almost 25 years.
>>
>>67883873
Grow up, autismo
>>
>>67884423
Wait are these virgins you personally fucked?
>>
>>67884333
No, cleaning got easier but take cooking for example.

Most modern women hate it, because they were not raised with good role models due to >>67884348 and so they are weak to jew tricks like fast food.

Feminism must go, we need to go back to true equality. True equality was when men had their role and women had theirs and neither was shamed for doing so.

I'm an old old man and i remember when the genders were not at war with eachother. This is a modern invention and the god damn fucking kikes are up to it again. They've been doing this shit since before some of you were born and they finally succeeded because they made so many fathers terrified to hang around their kids, play with them and be a good role model.

That created fucked up kids who fell to the other sins the jews peddle, such as mass media, fast food, the list goes on..

Please listen to this old man before it's too late and western civilisation falls. You must take my warning on board and actively try to de-legitimize feminism.

Speaking out against the evil that is feminism means you love women, because you want to protect them from their own naivety.
>>
>>67884254
>ten year ago
>first gf
>find out shes no longer a virgin
>lost it to a nigger
>only two niggers in a 30 mile radius and both a drug dealing thugs
>she lost it to the younger brother
>her step sister is fucking the older

i wish i was making this up... and yes i dropped her on the spot
>>
>>67884559
no. that would be posting CP except for current gf.
these are off /r/gonewild
>>
>>67884441
Full of shit? I am not acting like he was the one saying this, just a logical conclusion from researching through history.

I also think my mother should be evidence enough.

>>67884546
Eat shit, buddy. Enjoy your modern, empowered woman.
>>
>>67884051
I have fucked 5 virgins. 3/5 bled, all cried.
It's really not as fun as it's made out.

Don't racemix with the fuckin chinese you dog cunt. There are enough of them here.
>>
>>67884151
The only thing that counts is full penetration.
The fuck is wrong with you Nigel?
>>
>>67884626
I haven't had a virgin, but I wouldn't have sex with a girl if she had more than 1 partner, and had more sex more than a handful of times with him.

Tightness varies, and isn't absolute with virgins. But one thing that is guaranteed is faithfulness with low sex/partner count with a bird.
>>
>>67884647
Your mother took cock in at least one hole before saying I do.
>>
>>67884710
If you break the hymen the women can't be considered a virgin anymore, however YOU can be.

t. eggspert
>>
>>67883873
They exist, if you want one go earn it instead of bitching about not having like a fucking Bernie supporter bitching about money.
>>
>>67884781
No. She is a virgin until she gets fucked.
In that case any girl who uses tampons, rides horses or even bikes probably isn't a virgin.
>>
>>67883873
my father was born in 1956 and while my parents have been married for 27 years now and are both respected professionals in their fields earning 6 figures there is no way in fucking hell either of them was a virgin when they met

your idea of 60s and 70s and even time before that are not realistic. you have to go to the 1800s before remaining virgin was something anyone did and even then it was much rarer than advertised, people just kept their mouth shut about sex
>>
>>67884747
the town bike is fun tho...
the greatest back in hs
think i was her third....

>>67884671
yh its not fun but.. having the memory of taking it and knowing that she will remember you forever is what makes it good.
>>
>>67883873
I don't get the virgin wife meme. I would probably be hating my life if I had married my first 'serious' girlfriend from high school (who lost her virginity to me). Nothing wrong with waiting a few years until you find the right one before you commit
>>
>>67884751
My mother couldn't even identify what pot smells like.

Just because your mom was a degenerate free love whore doesn't make everyone's.
>>
>>67884747
>I wouldn't have sex with a girl if she had more than 1 partner, and had more sex more than a handful of times with him
so you wouldn't have sex with someone who's previously been in one relationship that lasted many years and hasn't had any sex with anyone outside that relationship? that's not exactly slutting around

also I know this is purely hypothetical because none of you "I wouldn't have sex with this and that" losers will ever find a girl and if you do find someone that expresses interest all these years of shitposts fly out the window as soon as she takes her shirt off
>>
>Trusting women with the culinary arts

Why would you ever trust them with something important like that?
>>
>>67884647
Will do, anon. I'm glad to be dating another PhD candidate who can debate me on virtually anything, while at the same time performing her womanly duties
>a year or two in, and by then I was in too deep
>>
>>67885151
only people who smoke weed have sex?
>>
>>67885151
>My mother couldn't even identify what pot smells like.
Suuuuuuuuuure.
It sounds like your mother couldn't identify the truth.
>>
>>67884418
Spotted the 30 year old virgin
>>
I'm 21 my dad is like 53 he's been married for 25 years I've already fucked 25 girls I literally don't even have to leave the house to get bitches to come fuck
>>
>>67884839
Of course you can find one. That's missing the point. It's a general trend of societal decay. I don't "expect" a virgin, wifely woman, but when the dating pool of them becomes so low, it is a sign of things to come.
>>
>>67885162
>so you wouldn't have sex with someone who's previously been in one relationship that lasted many years and hasn't had any sex with anyone outside that relationship? that's not exactly slutting around

Correct. Farrrr too much baggage and memories for her with that person. You want a woman as a blank slate, with near obsolete sex past. easier to brainwash into your servile cock servant.
>>
My fiancé was a virgin. You idiots need to stop being so thirsty and stop looking for girls outside the abortion clinic.
>>
>>67885212
I am more speaking in reference to the free love American counter-culture who would engage in open sex. Pot was pretty frequent in those circles. If she can't even identify the smell of pot, the chances of her being a part of such a counter-culture appear slim.

She's also devoutly religious, so there's that.
>>
>>67884925
This. Even the Quakers here in the US got married due to a pregnancy more often than not back in the 1600-1700s.

One of my favorite teachers in high school was a teenager in the 50s. One time, a buddy of mine asked him if he or any of his classmates actually had sex while in high school. He said there were girls "who would" and girls "who wouldn't", probably more who wouldn't back then but it's not like premarital sex was invented by our parent's generation or something.
>>
>>67885343
yeah but the problem is unless you're 16 years old there's a reason why those people have never been in a relationship before.

if you're 18 and someone's "first" that's all fine but if you're 26 that's a serious fucking warning sign. the "purity" comes with a huge price.
>>
Great, a hairy bushed virgin with no clue how to fuck.

>No wonder the divorce rate among baby boomers is so high.
>>
>>67885197
So you're telling me to eat shit while dating a female who represents positive feminine qualities.

Right.
>>
>tfw the one girl whose virginity you've taken texts you out of the blue
>tfw she's the girl you lost your virginity to
>tfw all these feels after not speaking for 3 years and hooking up with a bunch of sluts
What the fuck, /pol/
>>
>>67885415
She needed to come to Jesus after all that fornicating.
Her now dusty cunt undoubtedly can be likened to throwing a hot dog down the Lincoln tunnel at 3am.
>>
>>67885525
*Grow up, not eat shit.
>>
>>67885415
yeah but hippies aren't the only ones who had sex. the "mainstream" jocks football team guys and pretty gals had sex. "deep" poet type guys and silent book worm girls had sex. musicians had sex. there's a huge middle ground between being entirely abstinent and having "free love" sex with everyone in a drug induced state.

especially when you consider this was the world before internet and phone games etc. that keep kids these days busy. if you weren't socializing life was really really boring.
>>
>>67885561
Keep trying, you might eventually get a winner.
>>
>>67885352
>You idiots need to stop being so thirsty
Where do you think we are.png
OP is stupid enough that after only spending a year in a relationship, he committed four more years in an obviously failed relationship
>>
>>67883873
We have to start doing honor killings, I'm telling you guys. If you see a female relative burning coal, you have to do something about.
>>
>>67885438
I'm not sure I follow, are you correlating my age and their age based on age of consent. And the higher my age, the increased gap and warning sign of them being my age. Assuming I'm going to be with a 26 year old inexperienced woman of my age. (I'm not 26). Then that wouldn't be the case, I'd have to find those poor young girls around 16-18, for the rest of my life. EHH<>
>>
>>67884151
No lol.
>>
>>67884223
>Feminism was never about equality, it was about destroying the nuclear family,

this so much this, every time I tell this board that Feminism was a CIA psyop that the original feminist Gloria Steinem was getting money from the CIA everyone just draws a blank,

the real hard question is how the jewish Gloria Steinem was working with the Nazi CIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8

and who were they working for? whose money were they protecting? the crown of course
>>
>>67885692
oh ok. I just assumed like me you wouldn't want anything to do with a girl that much younger than you. holy fuck they're annoying to listen to. if you're going for 16-18 year olds all your life then that's all fine, someone who's a slut by 18 is just as big a warning sign as someone who has no sexual experience as an adult
>>
>>67885525
She's not a virgin, which seems to be your chief complaint. I, like the vast majority of society don't care, because we've both had previous partners. I assumed you also wanted a 50's housewife with no intellect who knew her place, though. Eh, my advise is to just keep looking. There are terms of millions of girls out there, so don't settle on any count. I know your venting, but you'll find a decent waifu, anon
>>
>>67885592
It's not that obvious in the moment. The baggage only starts to come out after you're fully committed. Then it becomes a "am I going to leave this girl in this state?" kind of thing.

>>67885588
>>67885431

Well yeah. I'm not acting like every single female in the Western world had been a virgin until wedlock. Of course that isn't realistic. But there was still a sizable, realistic portion of females who would not put out casually, or at least not until engagement. That's become a slim prospect in the modern world.

I don't even care about virginity in the creepy sense. It's just the idea of a gradual lessening of our society's moral fiber that concerns me.
>>
>>67885352
>fiancé
yea I don't think guys count, tumblr
>>
>>67883873
>mfw I have both those things

Phew got close lads. I know I'm lucky, and I thank God every day for a wife straight out of 'Leave it to Beaver'
>>
The welfare state, who needs to choose a good man when the state can pay!!!
>>
>>67883873
>How have we fallen so far?
We settled for less.
>>
>>67885864
I think you entirely misunderstand me.

I don't want a ditzy, 50's housewife.

Virginity is less important to me than the general virtue of restraint. I don't care about virginity in a creepy, hymen inspecting way. But the amount of virgins in the dating pool even forty years ago compared to today just speaks to the general trend of how sexuality exists within our society.

Feminism has corrupted and shamed femininity. Women don't want to cook and clean anymore. Even saying that today just sounds so incredibly taboo, despite it being a vital part of the home environment.
>>
>>67883873
You are the definition of pathetic.
>>
>>67883873

Our fathers had sex only in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation... with the lights turned off.
>>
>>67885875
>am I going to leave this girl in this state?" kind of thing

Yeah had that feel before, my ex would scratch herself with a razor, literally squeezing as hard as possible on superficial wound to get a single drop of blood to appear and then show me it. Complete psycho but what to do when it comes to leaving her? Get blames from her family for not helping her or get blames and accusations that you are responsible for her acts.

I chose to simply dump it. Phuck her and her retarded family.
>>
>>67885875
but having sex in a relationship is not "putting out casually" just because you're not married. I agree actual "casual sex" like one night stands were much rarer but high school sweethearts etc. aren't one night stands.

while 20 year olds are total sluts these days I wouldn't be surprised if 15 year olds were actually more sexually active 100 years ago. think about it. the hormones are the same, everyone is a horny fucker at 12+. but there's nothing to distract them from interacting with others. there's rarely any organized sports, there's no TV, there's no internet. what these people did all day was sit around and talk to each other. if you go back even more like 500 years or so sex was really the only fun thing to do that existed. and these modern arbitrary ideas of "waiting until 18" did not exist in the slightest
>>
>>67884441
This

My dad is like 68,
>>
>>67885792
It seems like it's never occurred to her that she might have been used for an agenda other than her own. Either that or, y'know, she's fully aware that feminism isn't about what it claims to be about.
>>
>>67886176
There was no pencillin a hundred years ago, no social services or welfare gib medats.

Most people remained virgins until marriage, which was relativetely late for both men and women (28 for him, 24 for her).

Social pressure works. Think of the ostracization you will recieve if you shout that Hitler did nothing wrong and that all niggers must die in school. Same with being a slut, except being a slut means having sex outside of marriage.

John Lennon, the king of hippies got married at the age of 22.
>>
>>67886432
Mods think that hymen you posted from girls gone wild on reddit is CP.
>>
>>67886432
you literally posted the vagina of a child. Several times. what the fuck did you think
>>
>>67887491
It's not a child.
>>
>>67887554
Mods are faggots. The prefer boy's buttholes.
>>
>>67886432
>australian shitposter who doesn't know shit from post
must be one of the young ones that hasn't yet graduated from Fuckin Legend Academy with his Bloody Bachelor of Ganga Cunt in shitpost
>>
>>67883873
>our fathers were practically guaranteed a Job
>our fathers were practically guaranteed to pay a nice house in 5/10 years of work with their wages.
>our fathers didn't live in a PC culture.
>our fathers were practically guaranteed retirement.

Such is decadence OP.
>>
>>67883873
And they brought in Asian women for us to take as wives, accomplishing all of those dreams for ourselves as well.
>>
>>67887982
Pretty much this.
>>
>>67883873
Are you fucking retarded dude

Why do so many people have a crippling aversion to understanding what the fuck reality is

Get a pell grant and take an anthropology class or something jesus
>>
I sometimes wonder if you guys are genuinely shallow enough to only care about these things in your partner.

You really see yourself spending some 50, 60 years with this person whom you have chosen simply on the grounds of being a virgin and knowing how to cook and clean?

Sounds like a tremendous bore to me, why even get married to that person? Just hire a maid after genetically engineering a child.
>>
>>67888844
>Sounds like a tremendous bore to me,

yeah but I hard Israeli men are the most selfish lovers that they only want to cum fast so they can get back to reading the paper

heard that from Al Goldstein

any truth to that?
>>
>>67888844
Of course shouldn't be the only qualities you look for in a woman, kike. But a woman with wifely, maternal instincts helps seal the bond of a family together, the bond your race has been trying to destroy for generations.
>>
>>67884142
>The secret, in my opinion, is to find a girl who's parents are still married and who genuinely gets along with her dad.
This
Girls look for two kinds of guys
Ones that remind them of their dads or ones that are just to shock their dads
>>
>>67884350
Protip: see how the sides of the hymen concave? That is a telltale sign of hymen restoration. A real hymen is flat and tight against the sides. You are taking a pic of a well fucked pussy. Don't fall for it.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/WomensHealth/story?id=123701
>>
File: Heritage.jpg (56 KB, 633x360) Image search: [Google]
Heritage.jpg
56 KB, 633x360
>>67883873
>>
>>67884051

You fucked a kid. Eww.
>>
>>67883873
there's something about these type of posts that rub me the wrong way. people that expects society to do things for them..
>>
File: 1453504791948.jpg (312 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1453504791948.jpg
312 KB, 1223x1570
>>67890234
>>
>>67883873
>How have we fallen so far?
different people have different moral values.
just hope you meet someone who shares yours.
>>
The first virgin I fucked had like a nervous breakdown and hyperventilated. The in the back of my head I was scared of false rape accusations. Why she had a mental freak out I'll never know. Now she craves my dick so much it's annoying. She is butthurt I'm a trump supporter and is getting on my nerves even more so I'm done with her
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.