[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: worst leaders of their respective countries >iraq war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 12
ITT: worst leaders of their respective countries

>iraq war
>banned guns
>work choices
>privatised telstra and qantas
>fucked over peter costello
>fucked over liberal party and lost his own seat
>hardcore zionist
>>
Privatisation is good, though. It means more competitive prices and no government monopoly. I wish they'd privatise Australia Post.
>>
>>67883961
Except Telstra now has a monopoly, anyone who wants to use their wires (and they're only their wires) has to rent it through them.
>>
>>67883961

Good goy. The corporate monopolist knows what's best for you.
>>
>>67884098
That's not the fault of privatisation, that's the fault of an incompetent government who created the monopoly in the first place.
>>67884161
Only governments can create monopolies.
>>
>>67884281

>Only governments can create monopolies.

Look at Sallie Mae.
>>
>>67883961
Yeah, that telstra outage yesterday was real awesome.
>>
>>67883821
If there is a single figure in Australian politics -- ever -- that deserves to be assassinated, it's Howard, without a doubt.

Also, you forgot to add

>GST
>>
>>67884361
Hey dont like it, switch provider. If it was a government business we all would of been up shir creek with no options
>>
>>67884281
>Only governments can create monopolies
This is not true at all in the real world. What about energy production/distribution, or water supply? Even communication such as tier 1 networks, ISP or telephone lines. Most of this companies are monopolies.
>>
>>67884361
Again, not the fault of privatisation.
>>67884360
That was the fault of a government created monopoly.
>>
>>67884615
How vague.
>>
>>67884687
How eloquent.
>>
>>67884630
>a private company fucking up is not the fault of the private company

sure thing shlomo
>>
>>67883821

Angela Merkel.
>>
>>67884962
>privatising them instantly absolves the government of the monopoly they created
Statist please FUCK OFF.
>>
>>67885028
Yep, Definitely worse than literally Hitler.
>>
>>67883961
Since privatisation, Telstra has only improved in one way and that is profits. Service has gone down the shitter.

This is apparently a good thing. Neoliberals, everyone!
>>
>>67883821
>fucked over peter costello
Implying I care about that cunt.
>>
>>67885574
Maybe you need to be a provider. The world can't do everything for you, anon, you need to try.
>>
File: fucking_magnets.jpg (25 KB, 729x451) Image search: [Google]
fucking_magnets.jpg
25 KB, 729x451
>>67883821
-Iraq war was a dumb idea, should have just left Saddamn in power in exchange for cheap oil and more wheat sales (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AWB_oil-for-wheat_scandal)
-We can still get guns though, I have been shooting clay pigeons and I don't even have a gun licence.

-Work choices is only good for very small businesses who need to flick employees whenever. I used to have a small business with only 5 staff and I needed that flexibility. Big businesses generally favour unions because doing one big enterprise agreement is simpler when you have 1000's of employees. Also the employer is always in a position of power

-Telstra was shithouse back in the 80's/90's...took fucking forever for them to do anything. WHat should have happened was separation of infrastructure, wholesale and retail divisions. But if they broke up Telstra they wouldn't get as much money for it....

-Peter Costello was (according to Paul Keating) "a low-altitude flyer". He should have had more balls and properly challenged Howard after the 2004 election win.

-Everyone had had a gutful of Howard by the time he clocked up 11 years, and besides at the time Kevin 07 was marketing himself as "John Howard lite"

-Everyone in /pol/ bangs on about the Jews non-stop, if you want to know a real conspiracy to defraud the taxpayer in Aus, look up the Exclusive Bretheren. They were all buddy-buddy with Howard and get sweet deals to fund their own private religious cult schools
>>
>>67886217
This. It's not hard to get guns.
>>
>>67885688
>all you need is a few million dollars to create new infrastructure to provide service and the rights to dig your lines
>btw the monopoly that currently runs things owns the government and you won't get rights
>>
>>67886390
That's still a government monopoly. If we had no government enforcing restrictions it would be much easier. The government is involved at all levels of our economy.
>>
>>67885574
Depends. Under Sol Trujillo both service and share price were crap. If you get a residential service from Telstra, it's generally average to shit service at a middle to premium price point.

Now if you go with their proper business services, it's like a whole different company...you generally get to talk to someone who is a) from Australia (speaks english) and b) usually has CCNP cert at minimum
>>
>>67886514
Are you saying that a startup company could compite with a multi million dollar company already established, with all the infraestructure needed and with thousands or even millions of users? Are you stupid or a kangaroo hit you in the head?
>>
>>67884499
G-S-T
goy!
goy!
goy!
G-S-T
goy!
goy!
goy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR30knJs4Xk
>>
>>67886514
>no government enforcing restrictions
Have you ever tried to get something installed in an Exchange? It's not the govt. who makes it hard....
>>
>>67886869
The ASX is a form of government.
>>67886757
Yes, potentially.
>>
>>67887026
>Yes, potentially.
I'm assuming you are answering the kangaroo part.
>>
>>67883821
To be fair to our countrymen, the last few elections he won had beazley and latham as the other option. It was right to vote for johnny in those elections.
>>
>>67887026
>The ASX
I'm talking about phone exchanges....the buildings that you need to get into to install equipment if you want to be an ISP. Telstra controls these so that makes it very easy to fuck with their competitors regardless of what the govt. says
>>
>>67887649
Then why did you capitalise 'exchange'?
Telstra only controls these because the government created a monopoly for them.
>>67887357
No.
>>
>>67887575
>latham
Can you imagine that yahoo in the top job? I mean I would have liked him to pull all private school funding but aside from that he was a walking gaffe factory. Basically a left-wing Tony Abbot.
>>
>>67883961

Especially now since they've reduced delivery days.
>>
>>67883961
Privatize the post? Get the fuck out. Why would that ever be good? You're an idiot.
>>
>>67887917
>pull all private school funding
He was actually going to do that?
You mean just give private schools same as public schools per student, right?
>>
>>67888004
Competition is always good, it means better service, more accountability, and lower prices.
>>
>>67888053
Honestly I can't remember to what degree he was proposing to reduce it, but it was basically the only good idea he had

Private schools in this country are an absolute fucking rort. They are basically large-scale tax-avoidance schemes for religions.
>>
>>67888215
The prices are very low, the service is great and they are accountable as fuck. You are spouting retardation.
>>
>>67887961
Australia Post has the worst customer service of any business I deal with. They simply do not care about anything.
>>
>>67888004
It's already happening, most stuff I ship or get shipped comes via courier, and some of my clients use this mob for letters: http://mailplus.com.au/

The real conundrum is how Aus Post has gone down the shitter....I mean they have a nationwide prescence but they decide to get into small-time retailing...wtf? Do you know what the rents in shopping centres are? Enough to rent 5 local shop post offices
>>
>>67888252
Thank fucking god I went to a private school and got a better education than in the public system. I'm very greatful for that.

I support pulling funding for private schools, but also public ones.
>>
>>67887917
>I mean I would have liked him to pull all private school funding

why? can't your dole bludger parents afford proper schools?

>>67887575

I think it would have been pretty funny to have Latham as PM. Dude punched a reporter in the face. I read his book once, its just full of a series of insults against various people. Good stuff
>>
>>67888312
The prices are not low, they are unaccoubtable and lose packages frequently, they are slow, they have been raising their prices frequently for years now, and they damage packages all the time. $37 for express post on a 2-5kg parcel is not a fair price.
>>
>>67888429
Emails and shit desu
>>
>>67888252
As if I live in a city with tons of Abos and only a very select few could actually afford to get in to the collage so I ended up with actual good grades.

Go to England all the rich white people go to private schools and the poor whites get bashed by Arabs in Public schools. And have you seen the safe schools gay and trans shit everywhere but when I was in there literally not a single talk on gay shit ever.

Public schools are cancerous lefty breeding grounds unless it's a 70% non white then it's a right wing breeding ground
>>
>>67888429
Retail in Australia is fucked. Yet they get pissed off at people who choose to import things because its cheaper to buy it overseas AND pay the shipping cost than it is to go to them. Why don't they instead bitch about the absolutely retarded rental prices they have to deal with?
>>
>>67888252
That is absolutely mental. If he reduced funding to below what public schools get per student, he may as well have outlawed private schools - the effect would be similar.

I'd support a change to a voucher system, such that all students get exactly the same $$ to give to their school regardless of the type.
>>
>>67888533
The prices are very low, they have insurance available, and I have sent over 1000 parcels in the past year with none going awry.
You are a nigger and need to be quiet.

>$37 on an express parcel
L2play nigger
>>
>>67888720
I would rather ban public schools. If plebs can't read and write then they won't voice their malformed opinions, degrade our culture, or have an undeserved sense of self-worth like they do today.
>>
>>67888533
>>67888696
Time for revolution m8, Yeah agreed and doing business here isn't worth the profit with all these kinds of taxes and fees
>>
>>67888808
>it hasn't happened to me so it must never happen
I bet you don't even ship overseas.
What do you mean by L2play?
>>
So how many leadership spills are going to happen within the next year?
>>
>>67888902
>ban public schools
But the proletariat needs babysitters
>>
>>67888931
The government only supports workers, it leaves no room for businesses to grow. Licences are the worst, those will set you back thousands.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x437
Is this an Australian thread without shitposting?
>>
>>67889131
They can have jobs.
>>
>>67889149
Have you ever run a business? Seriously you can get away with all sorts of stuff, just look what Clive is up to with his refinery.

DoCA's are the ultimate get out of jail free card if you have a business (http://asic.gov.au/regulatory-resources/insolvency/insolvency-for-creditors/creditors-deed-of-company-arrangement/)
>>
>>67889169
Let it happen
>>
>>67889299
I run my own business, do you know how much it costs to do that shady kind of shit unless you're prepared to do all of your own accounting. I don't have time to do that and it's not worth the cost.
>>
>>67889223
ok ya got me, we will put them in the workhouses just like a Dickens novel. Govt. regulations on minimum age of workers are killing business
>>
>>67889169
This is disguised shitposting. Have no doubt this is some of the shittest posting I've witnessed and I have seen some shit posts.
>>
>>67889121
Maybe in the opposition. Mal is fine in his job unless there's a huge turnaround in the polls.

>>67888902
I'm okay with little niglets getting a schooling as long as their parents are paying more in tax than it's costing taxpayers to send their kids to school. 14k, 16k for primary and secondary students back in 2011-12.
>>
>>67888991
Shipping to and from Australia to the US seems to be all sort of screwed up at the moment.

I refuse to believe it costs $40 to post a DVD from the US to Australia.
>>
>>67889428
There's no need to do that. Instead of welfare we can support workers on less than a livable wage with government funds.

Most under-minimum wage workers are young people who live off their parents anyway, and they don't need to be subsidised.
>>
too many anzacs itt.
>>
>>67889447
Plebs being able to read, write, and vote has ruined us both economically and culturally.
>>67889428
They'll be easy, cheap labour and they'll have experience.
>>
>>67889477
All foreign shipping is fucked up, it's government protectionism.
>>
>>67889425
The point is its not shady, DoCA's are legal. You need to pay for lawyers to do the paperwork, a valuer to value all assets, and an accountant to check the books, and liquidators/administrators to manage the entire process.

If you are of the view that accounting services are not worth paying for then I'm guessing you're a sole-trader?
>>
>>67889599
post some rare anzu
>>
>>67889477
It's nowhere near that but the seller gets to determine price
>>
>>67889599
Are plastic women what Turks find attractive?

>>67889610
Plebs not being educated to avoid being plebs has ruined us economically and culturally.
>>
>>67889685
But that's the weird thing.

For instance the other day I was looking at buying a 7" EP. From a bunch of different places in the US it was going to cost me a minimum of $15 shipping all the way up to a ridiculous $60. Yet from Canada it was $5.
>>
The public education system in Australia is F U C K E D
No way around it, this joint is a retard factory.
>>
>>67889780
We can't get rid of plebs. Plebs are our underside, they are ontologically necessary.
The 'woman' that Turk posted is a trap from /lgbt/.
>>67889698
I have an accountant and that is it.
>>
You cunts need to focus on the real issues, like how do we gulag the fuck out of these lifetime bludgers?
>>
>>67889975
Send them to Africa and Arabia as refugees.
>>
>>67889747
How about a short vidya with her tomboy lover.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40dTwOu_1GI
>>67889780
>Anzu
>Plastic
Take it back anz*c.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thWqNof5nXA
>>
>>67889928
I go to the same school with her (Bilkent). She is not a trap, Unless they let traps stay in girl dorms.
>>
>>67889928
Of course you can't get rid of plebs, they're a relative group of people. But bettering the worst of society helps eveyone else.

Also, I have no problem with traps, but I'm sick of seeing them glorified when they're no better/worse than women. Especially ones that look as alien as he does.
>>
>>67889975
How about we hire them to work on fixing our shitty infrastructure? That should take up the rest of their natural lives.
>>
>>67884281
>leaving your entire countries telecommunications infrastructure in the hands of an unregulated private entity

gee what could go wrong

oh wait
>>
>>67890114
""""""She""""" is a trap, kid, sorry to hurt your feels.
>>
File: 1406980840521s.jpg (6 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
1406980840521s.jpg
6 KB, 230x244
>>67883821

FDR. USA.
>>
>>67890041
She looks like an inhuman cartoon character though.

Enjoying your current terrorist attacks, Turk?
>>
Ok guys, lets decide: republic or monarchy?

Personally, I believe we should have an independent Empire of Australia where we elect the Emperor as a lifetime position, and when he dies we elect a new one rather than it being hereditary, kind of like the Pope or the Holy Roman Emperor. Hereditary rule is shit. Personally, I'd nominate Tony Abbott as Emperor.
>>
>>67889441
You've been a shitpost.
>>
>>67890041
Does she know you fangirl over her on the chans?

>>67889975
>real issues
Negative gearing / house prices is the biggest issue for our country. And we have to vote for the ALP to remove it. Fuck everything, everywhere.
>>
>>67890114
This degenerate goes to Bilkent?
>>
>>67888446
>got a better education than in the public system. I'm very greatful for that.

grateful, you better educated moron, grateful.
>>
>>67890351
Monarchy desu
No point in getting rid of it, always good to have a backup. Look at Whitlam.
>>
>>67890215
No it doesn't. Like any tribe they vote in their interests. They are culturally inferior. They are in greater numbers than us so their 'music', their """literature"""" and their """film""" dominates the cultural marketplace. There is a reason we have fallen so far from the bourgeois of yore, we are flooded by plebs who have been given a voice. They ought be silenced in total.
>>
File: justin-trudeau-george-soros (1).jpg (64 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau-george-soros (1).jpg
64 KB, 1000x750
>>67883821
>>
>>67890351
No more tony please.

He disappointed us on 18C, fucked up the budget by increasing spending and brought back Howard's shitty boat policy.

Before you call me a lefty, the people who come here on boats are actually wealthy people from the middle east, and instead we fly in thousands of uneducated islamists from refugee camps instead.
>>
>>67890351
The monarchy costs essentially nothing. If we were a republic we would be paying a politician to do nothing in the figurehead seat.
>>
>>67890560
>vote in their interests
A vote for Howard is a vote for a new plasma TV
>>
>>67890560
I know what you mean, but I wouldn't have our freedom of culture any other way.

Even if we could control what was allowed to be produced for cultural consumption, likely the people in charge would at best be people with different opinions to what you think good culture is, and at worst social justice crusaders who want to censor everything.
>>
>>67890671
>brought back Howard's shitty boat policy.

He fixed Rudd's fuckup boat policy.
What is it? 600 days since the last boat?
>>
>>67890671
>people who come here on boats are actually wealthy

OK here's a fuckin' crazy idea that I have not thought through fully...BUT what if....

what if we set up some sort of scheme where we undercut the people smugglers price and basically make an economic incentive to come through the correct channels. Get people in, vet them, and if they are decent let them in. This way we avoid having to pay for detention centres.

Of course this would only work if we could undercut people smuggler prices
>>
>>67890671
Why the fuck would we want Muslim Pajeet the shitty doctor with his four children statistically speaking one of them will be a terrorist.

Better just not let any non whites in you Drongo
>>
File: 1457525529720.jpg (130 KB, 875x875) Image search: [Google]
1457525529720.jpg
130 KB, 875x875
>>67890671
If they were wealthy, they would get in easy as pie.
>>
>>67890892
Social justice types are either plebs or have been infected by the plebeian slave morality. Ideally we would be under a dictatorship of philosopher kings, as Plato said.
>>
>>67884281
Companies naturally evolve into monopolies if they can, and they always do once they get the power. Capitalism isn't a sustainable system, it's a game where everyone sees how much money they can get, in the later stages of capialism there are always corporate monopolies, this isn't the government supporting "crony capitalism" it's capitalism in action.
>>
>>67890674
>The monarchy costs essentially nothing
unless you're Gough Whitlam, cost him a lot haha
>>
>>67890964
We don't want or need any of them.
>>
>>67891203
Evidence?
>>
>>67883821
Can someone explain work choices to me? i never really looked into it.
>>
>>67890941
Oh it's not shitty because it has failed to stop boats, it's just shitty because it's a distraction from all the muslims that are pouring in on planes.

>>67890964
This is exactly what the LDP has proposed.

>>67891009
The overwhelming majority of educated muslims are not extremists. Most of the jihadist rapists and ISIS lone wolves are welfare slobs. If they pay us to come here, they'd be able to work and make up for the bad eggs with what they've paid.
>>
>>67891203
You're an idiot.
>>
File: 013.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
My favorite thing is when people bring up the ALP as the best party yet they forget about 1975
>>
>>67891236
>We don't want or need any of them.
Well....isn't there a doctor shortage? Although Jayant Patel didn't really work out very well....but he was a Yank

Isnt global fluidity of labour forces important for business? I mean that's why Gina wants all those 457 workers right?
>>
>>67891281
Where's your evidence that the earth is round? Some things are just evident through even casual observation, and capitalisms self destructive nature is just one of those things.
>>
>>67891120
They're wealthy by their own countries' standards, which is not enough to buy citizenship here.

>>67891182
The common problem with all forms of totalitarianism is that your rulers will always have different policies to what you think are best and those who crave power will always claw their way to the top through unethical means.
>>
>>67891203
>Companies naturally evolve into monopolies if they can, and they always do once they get the power.

this is so true. every day I get pissed that Standard Oil, US Steel, General Electric, AT&T, and countless others have driven everyone else out of their businesses.
>>
>>67891203
>Capitalism isn't a sustainable system, it's a game

It would be sustainable if the 'game' had effective umpires.
>>
>>67891409
ALP has always been shit ever since the country was federated. Thank god they're on their last legs.
>>
>>67891584
Labor used to care about the white working class and middle class Australian, now all they care about is shitskins, mentally ill trannies and other assorted faggots.
>>
>>67891322
Mate this is backed by every secret service in the world 15 to 25% of all Muslims are actively participating in the destruction of the Western world.

There are up to 400 million Muslims trying to destroy the West since 25% of 1.6 billion is 400 million.

They'll build mosques and people will attend those mosques and get radicalized aka that one mosque in Sydney with all the extremists. They will change our culture force halal shit everywhere and ban "hate speech" against Muslims form communities with in cities and get special Muslim courts

Better we just don't fucking let them in you dumbfuck. WE NEVER SHOULD OF GOT RID OF THE WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY
>>
>>67891465
If you go up a tall building, the sun sets later than it does on the ground level. It's called maths.
>>
>>67891465
Economics is built on reasoned evidence and hypotheses, not your baseless posturing.
>>67891489
We simply need a coalition of philosophers, educated since birth, to confer over laws.
Read The Republic if you haven't already.
>>
>>67891322
well it's a boat policy, if it was also supposed to address aeroplanes, it would be called boat+aeroplane policy
>>
>>67891203
>Companies naturally evolve into monopolies if they can, and they always do once they get the power
Of course, the point of business is to make money and being a monopoly is the easiest way. It's not always true that the best company becomes a monopoly though.

For example, Uber is vastly superior to the taxi business, but it's not a monopoly. Even in the ride sharing business, they're not a monopoly.

>Capitalism isn't a sustainable system
It's been sustaining itself for about 200 years now.

>it's a game where everyone sees how much money they can get
Well yes, but that indirectly benefits everyone. When you sell a product that everyone wants, you make a lot of money and people get the goods they'd like. Win-win.

>this isn't the government supporting "crony capitalism" it's capitalism in action
Well yes, crony capitalism is a form of capitalism. Well done.
>>
>>67891742
The thing that pisses me off the most is people that say i hate both so ill vote for The Greens.

Then you tell them that they pretty much voted for labor and then they get into denial mode about it
>>
Oi, 'stralian m8s

Let some other cunts talk about their shitholes yeah? They know how great 'stralia is and wish they were here already. Our worst leaders are a trillion times better than everybody else's best.
>>
>>67891954
People who throw away their vote to the Greens need to be hung from a coolabah tree.
>>
>>67888347
They are also totally unprofitable, nepotistic overstaffed and full of goldbrickers if the 4chan rumors are true.
>>
>>67892018
Ain't that God's truth.
>>
>>67891744
The problem with bringing in so many, and concentrating them in certain areas, is that they will have no need to conform to the culture around them and they will see our culture as opposition. Humans are tribal, so when one outsiders joins he has no choice but to conform, but if many join then they identify with a common signifier (i.e; race, religion, political beliefs) and stay in what they see as their tribe. Nations simply do not work cohesively with multiple tribes.
>>
>>67891807
>We simply need a coalition of philosophers, educated since birth
This is an excellent idea on paper but if you're opposed to paying for education where would you find such people ?

You could argue that the judiciary is similar (learned people applying knowledge in a sober objective manner) but surely that has more to do with the structure of the institution itself than the people at the top ?
>>
>>67892018
Nice proxy burger
It's straya
>>
>>67891744
>Mate this is backed by every secret service in the world 15 to 25% of all Muslims are actively participating in the destruction of the Western world.
>There are up to 400 million Muslims trying to destroy the West since 25% of 1.6 billion is 400 million.
Proofs? Sure I think Islam is a shit religion and its orthodox beliefs are incompatible with western society, but some muslims are willing to compromise their religion to live in a great country such as ours.

Also, if we can keep them working and busy, there's a lot less time to sit around, become radicalised and plan attacks.

The fact that all these shitty mosques even exist is because we've already done the deed of importing poor uneducated muslims.
>>
>>67892076
>Humans are tribal
No shit, this is why letting in ANYONE of a different culture is a terrible idea.
>>
>>67892140

Proper spelling is unaustralian and for poofta's
>>
>>67892100
First we select our brightest, strongest thinkers then, they educate the next generation and so on. They are supported by government revenue, but live an Epicurean lifestyle, so it is inexpensive and they remain humble.
>>
>>67892147
You're delusional about muslims, Europe will be facing a civil war by 2020, god knows what will happen here. These people are hell bent on destroying the west and claiming it as there own.
>>
>>67892167
Nah, I think Australia has benefitted vastly from the Germans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Jews etc. that have been able to integrate into our society. It's just that our country doesn't value integration nearly as much as it used to.
>>
>>67892147
I think what is being miscontrued here is that there have been polls done in the various majority-Muslim countries that show an adherence by a significant minority of Muslims to ideas such as apostates should be stoned to death and anyone who criticises Islam should be stoned to death.

Now how that translates into people actively involved in terrorism I don't know, but with what's going on in the middle east and the couple incidents down in Sydney there is definitley cause for concern.
>>
>>67892375
Germans have integrated, the others have not. Do you know why? Because people naturally group together based on race. Jews have somewhat integrated, but not on the level of northern Europeans.
>>
>>67892320
That's a gross exaggeration. I think most western european countries will elect new right governments soon and stem the flow of illegals.

Plus you're painting muslims as people whose sole objective is destroying the west. Most of them that still over there have better things to worry about.
>>
>>67892375
Germans are white and part of western culture and fit in by default. The assorted gooks and jews don't belong here.

>>67892558
Muslims sole objective is to destroy the west and anyone who isn't a muslim.
>>
>>67892558
Wake up
>>
>>67892319
Again, I like what you're saying...but...we have people in society today who think vaccines give you autism....even if we have the best people running the show we will still have people who will say "DONT BELIEVE THEM ITS AN INTELLECTUAL CONSPIRACY BLAARGH"

This is why I reckon we should invest in public schools
>>
>>67892511
I have Chinese friends who were born here and have integrated.

Sure, a lot of first generation migrants will never integrate properly, but most non-muslim cultures just keep to themselves.

Just because they decide to run a restaurant and not speak great English hardly impacts you in the slightest.
>>
>>67892076
They are tribal because its an expression of their genes. Indians and gooks are never going to assimilate 100%. Their souls are telling them to build curry or chink civilization, not Aussie. That's why when they try it always looks wrong or like a 'copy'.
>>
File: BorisovPlveneliev.jpg (71 KB, 400x337) Image search: [Google]
BorisovPlveneliev.jpg
71 KB, 400x337
>>67883821
These two for sure.
>>
>>67892659
Sure, if you show me why I'm wrong.
>>
>>67892699
Those people will always exist, but in our current system they are given a somewhat adequate education, which gives them a voice and they automatically have a vote. They won't have a voice and may not even know if they are but illiterate, brutish plebs who only know their work.
>>
ITT stupid millennials who don't understand what John Howard did for this country.

bu bu muh Telstra! muh privatization! Because that government owned NBN is REALLY good, right? kek
>>
>>67892718
All people are tribal. We will always prefer the company of those who we are racially similar to.
>>
File: 655-402-borisov.jpg (48 KB, 655x402) Image search: [Google]
655-402-borisov.jpg
48 KB, 655x402
>>67892793
Here's the cuck squad in full view though.
>>
>>67883961
You cunts are the part of /pol/ that annoys me.

You think because you're 'muh right wing' 'muh conservative values', that you have to be pro corporations and pro capitalism. Big corporations have been screwing white people over for a long ass time and our globalist corporate world is the one that's forcing degeneracy and unprecedented immigration on the West.

National Socialism is the only political ideology that isn't degenerate or soulless.
>>
Sup cunts whos getting fuckin twisty tomorrow night.
Been a big week at work keen to hit the dingers and make next week a complete write off
>>
>>67893049
I'm watching anime.
>>
>>67892147
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Terrorism#Worldwide

Just fucking do a google search if it's not in there mate. it's 2:00 here at my head hurts

Your also implying that if you keep Muslims working they will just drop their religion and their culture and become peaceful and enjoy a beer and a pork sandwhich down at the pub

MORE than 100 extremists capable of violent radicalism are entrenched in western Sydney, a Muslim cleric claimed last night.

A western Sydney imam has revealed his losing battle turning young Muslim extremists back from the brink of terrorism.

Exposing the scale of the problem, moderate imam Afroz Ali said he was losing the battle to turn 120 extremists at this Lakemba-based organisation back from the brink.

Imam Afroz left the federal government-backed National Imam's Consultative Forum in April in no doubt how worried Australia should be about the young radicals.

"We have had a program for the last seven years now in which we have had 240 people who were considered to be moving in a direction which may have led them to violent radicalization - to terrorism," Imam Afroz told the national forum.

"What we have found is, of the 240 people, 120, exactly half of them, are people who have changed their thinking, their mindset. That is something that I don't necessarily share too widely in public, but I am happy to share it here."

Conflicts stem from differneces the bigger the difference the more chance for conflict. best to limit that as much as possible. Some religions and cultures just won't ever get along. aka the entire Balkan region. Muslims will never full integrate EVER
>>
>>67893038
This, if we are going to have capitalism it needs to be heavily monitored and restricted to protect the people.
>>
>>67893038
This but doesn't even need to be national socialism.

Fun fact, in the 19th century conservatives (in the US and UK at least, here in Bulgaria post-independence all our parties were pro government regulation of the economy) were against corporate domination and the liberal parties were all for privatization. It's just that Conservatives gradually became cucks, much like now except the cuckery is in full swing unlike back then where they only compromised in economy.
>>
>>67892919
But surely disenfranchising citizens from the political process would only cause dissent? I mean even stupid people eventually realise that they are getting dudded and get pissed off....isn't that essentially the genesis of the modern labour movement?
>>
>>67883961
>>67888004

The problem with privatising the postal service is that mail delivery is not profitable. For them to make it profitable, they'd need to cut back to weekly delivery, or have you pick up mail from the post office.

If you look at Ausposts financial statements, you can see that they're actually doing very well in the parcel delivery market, since they've got a shitload of automation capital investment in their airport distribution centres and their structure of subcontracting is efficient

The problem is - the mail service is still needed, for the elderly, the incompetent, and for business. For example there are some companies government departments with such old systems and legislative requirements that they can't just pdf and email stuff.

We're nearly there - but there's still quite a bit has to change. We have to drop mail delivery before auspost can be privatised. For now, it has to run at a loss in mail delivery.

At least their CEO, ahmed, is actually doing a pretty good job at looking at other markets and making sure they're not beaten by toll and the other private courier companies
>>
>>67893236
They won't know any better, they'll be too stupid. It'll be like Brave New World.
>>
Democracy is literally the ultimate society. Dictator = top nigger.
Capitalism is humanity on overdrive. It needs regulation. Socialism = stagnation.
Hitler did nothing wrong and you should not have faith in humanity desu.
>>
>I need pappa gub'mint to protect me from le ebul corporations

- this thread
>>
>>67893038
Moron detected. Governments couldn't manage their way out of a wet paper bag. It's not about being pro-corporation, but being anti-government-corporations.

Come and take one look at our NBN network and try and tell me government run corporations aren't a complete joke. NBN has been a disaster since day one, under Labor, and now a disaster under the Liberals.
>>
>>67893444
DUDE PINGERS AND REFUGEES
>>
>>67893470
We need a government that actually cares about us, the people.

This is what fascism and national socialism is and by god do we need it more than ever.
>>
>>67893470
Well sometimes we need the government to help get things going where a large investment is required.

But then what happens in you have dickheads like Rudd and Conroy who turn the NBN into a political pissing contest, meanwhile Ericsson and Alcatel rope us into using highly-customised non-standard equipment to build the NBN and make heaps off it.

They should have put Simon Hackett in charge from the get go
>>
>>67893720
There's no freedom in fascism, it's socialist. There just needs to be better regulation in capitalism.
>>
>>67893470
>NBN has been a disaster since day one,

The NBN was a strategic investment.

Faster internet directly leads to better education and better opportunities for business in the digital age. I've worked as a consultant for business whose profits go down when their internet speed goes down.

There is no way any private company is going to roll out last mile broadband to outer metropolitan areas. It's simply too big. TPG were the only ones to even contemplate it and it was only FTTB (to the basement of apartment buildings where they could then hook in to existing copper).

Australia isn't a labour based economy. It needs rapid access to information. This was an area where the Governments' intervention was needed.

What was a mistake was back-pedaling to FTTN. Our copper network is rapidly deteriorating and can't handle modern internet speeds.

With people like you in charge, we never would have got the PSTN, because no company would have built it. Instead the Govt had to (under Telecom, later privatised to Telstra).
>>
>>67893720
Isn't fascism just crony capitalism pushed to its logical conclusion?
>>
>>67893470
Government is retarded and so are the people. NBN is such a non-issue.
>>
>>67886340
But lil Jimmy should be able to get a gun so he can shoot up his school
>>
>>67883961
Privatisation isn't an inherently bad idea but you have to get the Liberal cock out of your mouth; the privatsation of Telstra was fucking awful and completely botched.

Same goes for the sale of Medibank Private, It was a blatant cash grab - Medibank was a public corporation that acted on a for profit basis and competed in the market fairly, It just happened to be owned by the Federal Government so they received all the dividends from the profits. It was paying the Government ~$500 million a year in dividends and growing at a healthy rate. What does Tony do? He fucking sells all the shares for $4 billion because muh budget emergency that is worse now than It was under Labor.
>>
>>67885259
>governments and private companies are completely seperate entities and neither have any influence over the other

good goy
>>
>>67894294
Yeah, but Ahmed and Mahmood can get a gun and fucking shootup Sydney already you fucking idiot, the laws make no difference.
>>
>>67894294
You know all those bikie shootings aren't using legal guns cause they can be traced back real easy. They use shit home made crap
>>
>>67895819
Bikies get their guns from the army, and some of their people too.
>>
File: old.gif (22 KB, 150x375) Image search: [Google]
old.gif
22 KB, 150x375
>>67889169
get glassed cunt
>>
>>67896044
A mix of those is their weaponry but banning guns won't stop them cause what their doing now is already highly illegal. I mean if your already spraying bullets at people what's an illegal weapon gonna mean on a 20 year sentance
>>
Is it part of Australian culture to declare every PM in history our worst one?
>>
>>67897563
Keating is the best in recent memory. Granted there was a recession in there, but his reforms in the 80's as treasurer modernised our economy, and he was great to watch in question time.
>>
>>67897793
>and he was great to watch in question time.

Keating was bantz king.
>>
>>67894001
Isn't slavery just capitalism pushed to its logical conclusion?

I mean, that's OK with me... I wouldn't mind owning some slaves.
>>
>>67897793
Personally I think Gough Whitlam was the best. He took us out of the vietnam war and built medicare. Yeah he overspent, but the positive results of his spending are seen in vital institutions today such as medicare. Too bad he got jewed out of office.

Keating had some top-tier banter though. Bob Hawke was a corrupt union pig.
>>
>>67897793
Keating wasn't recent memory. No millennial / gen-y was even able to vote for him, chances are nobody here was able. All of his good economic reforms were bipartisan.

Fantastic bant tho.
>>
>>67899338
Cunt spent 33% of the budget on a fucking painting, wasn't even a good painting.
>>
>>67899338
How fucking DARE you talk shit about Bob Hawke.

Cunt can scull a beer like a fucking champion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGgz9j7DsqM
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.