[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK Independence Party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: ukip.jpg (298 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
ukip.jpg
298 KB, 620x413
Bored today so I thought I would contribute. (One more for the Brit/pol/'s)

I'm a semi high official in UKIP on the administration side, due the connections I made myself in the party I have come to know the party inside out and know a shit ton of information on the MEP's and the party in general.

Am willing to answer any questions anyone may have on the party, its people or its direction.
>>
Why does farage pander to the kikes so much?
>>
>>67883650
To be fair the party is rather pro israel and fairly heavily anti Islam
>>
How easy is it to get involved?
>>
File: queen.jpg (24 KB, 288x300) Image search: [Google]
queen.jpg
24 KB, 288x300
>>67883304
Are senior members of the Royal Family lizards? Come on, we all know they're UKIP supporters. They're probably even funding you. So spill the beans please, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x565
LOOK INTO MY EYES
>>
OP what has been the internal mood on the party since Neil Hamilton and Mark Reckless were chosen to stand in the Welsh Assembly elections?

I understand many UKIP party members are extremely unhappy and that some candidates have eveb quit the party over it.
>>
Why does the party allow poor speakers like Paul Nuttal to represent the party, when better more articulate people like Suzanne Evans is kicked out?
>>
>>67883952
Easy to join, can be hard to get any traction

>>67884063
Not funding us, as for lizzards.... I cant say!!!

>>67884204
Pound shop che guevara

>>67884375
Feeling is divided, no one is particularly bothered as Neil was born in Wales, Reckless is just a well experienced candidate without a job...

>>67884398
Paul Nuttal is actually very good, Suzanne Evans is simply being removed for supporting Vote Leave over Grassroots Out (GO!) that is a very sore point for many
>>
>>67884681

Thanks for your answer OP. Some UKIP members I've spoken to feel like the party central office is just dumping these failed Tories on them. I know candidates who have dropped out and quit the party over it. Even though Hamilton was born in Wales his life has been in England. Why did UKIP parachute these people in?
>>
File: 1455848858161s.jpg (7 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
1455848858161s.jpg
7 KB, 187x250
Look around you. UKIP are gaining popularity thanks to the crumbling of Europe.

Former gibs voters have flocked UKIP, all the Chavs have flocked UKIP, the former voters who gave up are into politics and have gone to UKIP, some upper class tory boys have flocked to UKIP and moderate liberals who voted LibDems, are not thinking of UKIP.

As for the SJW greens and Corbyn lot, they're shrinking in numbers. Meanwhile, Labour is dying.

Centrism is dying and politics is trending. You're either looking at National Conservatism, or you're becoming an SJW cuck. And quite frankly, more people are looking towards National Conservatism (UKIP)
>>
File: 1398761537005.jpg (53 KB, 402x413) Image search: [Google]
1398761537005.jpg
53 KB, 402x413
>>67884877
To be honest there are about 9 people in head office due to financial issues its not dumping they just can't deal with the workload. Clacton has the issue of Tories etc. they are perpetually at war over the members Carswell brought with him. to be fair they are better organised but we shouldn't lose sight that we are "Supposed" to be different.

Parachuting these people is that the NEC think these people will do well in the election and there is a lack of quality candidates on the ground.

>>67885103
For the most part you're spot on, its UKIP and the "Others"
>>
>>67885103
*Former gibs voters have flocked TO UKIP, all the Chavs have flocked TO UKIP, the former voters who gave up are into politics and have gone to UKIP, some upper class tory boys have flocked to UKIP and moderate liberals who voted LibDems, are NOW thinking of UKIP.

Fucking typojew
>>
>>67885219

Thanks again for replying OP. Can I ask another question; what is the current feeling in head office about the Welsh elections and English council elections? Tory internal polling seems to show UKIP getting about 8 regionals in Wales. Just wondering what yours is like.
>>
>>67885615
Wales has quite a lot of support and there is hope around Wales hence why they are parachuting decent candidates. Similarly England council elections; Thurrock will fall under our control as a unitary authority for almost certain.

Another less talked about election is the Police and Crime Commissioner, low turnouts could mean a victory, especially for Bob Spink in Essex. Polls are running close but these are hard elections as its a £5,000.00 deposit just to stand
>>
>>67885103
Honestly Corbyn has done a great job of driving away any moderate labour voters and crippling their chances and Clegg has pushed the LibDems to irrelevancy. All we need is another Scottish referendum to get rid of the SNP and their whiny, bluepulled voterbase.
>>
File: 1428679139647.jpg (436 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
1428679139647.jpg
436 KB, 1182x966
OP again:
Random info i've learnt in my roles

- Nigel is a good talker but horrendous at organising ANYTHING
- The party is purging any officer if they support Vote Leave as GO! want the designation
- Whoever gets the designation can officially Spend £7 Million on the short campaign, UKIP has authorization to spend £4 million so we hold tremendous leverage
- At least 2 UKIP MEP's actually browse /pol/ and have talked about meme's
- The party's Regional Organizers are corrupt and lazy
- Carswell may be booted out by the time the Referendum happens
- UKIP have contingency plans for whether we remain or leave.
- There is a considerable amount of racism in the party but it boils down to who has the money (People like me perform damage control)
- Some people are actually pro refugee
>>
No question but you guys are idiots for not making Suzanne Evans a key part of the referendum campaign.
>>
>>67886794
I potentially agree, however the party has decided that as a party we back Grassroots Out only. She disobeyed. I actually feel GO! have the right idea to engage the public but their efforts come off as dogshit
>>
>>67883304
Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
>>
>>67886403
"- The party is purging any officer if they support Vote Leave as GO! want the designation"

But why is a libertarian-conservative party acting like a communist party by purging it of enemies of the leader?
>>
>>67883304
when are we going to see a decent rebrand? We were promised a new logo ages ago, and the name doesn't mean much anymore.
>>
>>67883725
all according to keikaku
>>
>>67887191
Secretly my daddy is Nigel

>>67887241
I don't know, its going all out and that seems to mean at the expense of everyone who disagrees, they say as an individual we can support Vote Leave but its a mere veil. I justify it closer to Facism, we are to achieve our means some may not like it but they don't have to stay.

>>67887271
Despite what Banks has said no we wont, the only re branding will be as the only political party that actually achieved its initial aims. It will still be UKIP, but will become more heavily trade and home affair focused.

>>67887378
You'd be surprised, there are some very based officers who dislike jews.
>>
If Carswell goes, will Reckless follow?
>>
>>67886403
>At least 2 UKIP MEP's actually browse /pol/
I call bullshit.
>>
>>67888097
No Reckless is a team player and I respect his courage to change sides when there was a huge risk
>>
>>67886403
>Some people are actually pro refugee
Spill the beans. Who? Is it Evans?
>>
>>67888529
1 for certain but another has browsed
>>
>>67883304
How does it feel being pro-Islam cuck?
>>
>>67888892
No it's no one of significance
>>
>>67889046
"Pro Islam" good one
>>
>>67889136
Name a single time Farage or Party itself made a clear anti-muslim statement. Not just "radical islam is bad, m'kay" bollocks, but a clear statement.
>>
>>67889576
Ivan isn't wrong. UKIP are too 'safe' to be a long term solution to the problem. I don't know to what extent thats just PR though.
>>
>>67883304
Stop bullshitting Nigel. You're here every single day.
>>
File: 1378467062145.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
1378467062145.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
>>67889576
To same "name a time this happened or that happened" is idiotic. The feelings inside the party are what matters and what would ultimately shape government. We try to appeal to all regardless on the outside.

>>67889906
Majority of it

>>67890136
You'll blow my cover
>>
File: farage dont care.jpg (47 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
farage dont care.jpg
47 KB, 620x387
>>67883304
This isn't a question, but... Don't give up.

I believe in you and beloved Nige, and I think secretly more people do than ever, even after the scraps you got in that shitshow of an election (just remember how high the overall vote you got was, WEW)

Good luck
>>
>>67889576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_RKEhT6-f8
>>
>>67883304
Was Nigel's plane crashing incident just an 'elaborate' PR stunt? Because if you look at the pictures of it carefully it looks like one.

Also what do you mean the RO's are corrupt? In what way?
>>
Nigel can't be around forever. Who has good potential to succeed him?
>>
>>67893241
Once again he didn't clearly say that Islam has no place in Britain.
>>67890410
How is demand for source or proof of political statement is idiotic? You go for pegging sessions to the same girl Carl visits, right?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.