[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Cubans are indeed vastly different from Mexicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Daily reminder that Cubans are indeed vastly different from Mexicans and "hispanics" in general.
>>
>>67883166
They have a pretty cool car culture.
>>
Still as white as Italians or irish.
>>
>>67883397
Look at Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, the Balart bros and Ros-Lehtinen. Cubans are mostly white. Cruz is white because he didn't get the tropical/Florida tan we all get since he grew up further north.

We're not fused with indians like Central Americans.
>>
>>67883166
Not really.

They still illegally come over and demand their GIBEMEDATS

They still are racists who racially cleanse out all not their kind everywhere they go to transform entire chunks of cities to look and sound like with spanish more like where they came from

Their governments are still parasites who want to siphon billions out of the US and in return give us a fucking headache.
>>
>>67883672
It is literally impossible for cubans to "come over" illegally, you know this right?
>>
>>67884029
Only because bleeding-heart liberals call them "refugees"
>>
>>67883497
They look like swarthy spainards.
>>
>>67884336
Son of cubans here, unfortunately this.

The "white" cubans got out by the time of the mariel boatlift and all that's coming over now are the cuban equivalents of chavs and wiggers.
>>
>>67884448
Still way more Euro-descended than Central and South Americans.

>>67884336
kek, you know it's been Republicans that have long wanted to keep this policy in place to "hurt" Cuba.
>>
File: why.png (53 KB, 205x183) Image search: [Google]
why.png
53 KB, 205x183
>>67883166
they used it to sledgehammer sheep fence poles?
>>
>>67884686
>tfw balding at 9
>>
>>67883166
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, shitskin.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1203x1447
>>67884529
I'm same as you. I had a couple of cuban friends who came over recently and all they do is talk about how they want to go back to that communist shithole even though their grandfather busted his ass as a custodian to bring them over. Ungrateful cucks don't know what it was like back in soviet days

>have to wrap a mosquito net around your bed before you sleep
>house is literally a concrete box with holes for windows
>snakes, tarantulas, and frogs regularly transit through your house
>niggers trying to steal your goats, have to chase them away with machetes
>have to go work in the fields ever summer starting at 13 years old
>only allowed to drink soda one a year
>have to spend 10 hours waiting in line for a doctors appointment
>forced out of school as a child to throw rocks at people leaving the country
>>
I'm in the Midwest and have never met a Cuban irl but if they're like Puerto Ricans they need to stay away
>>
>>67884529
Callate pendejo, no soy basura.
>>
>>67883166
Oh look, another one of these 'Cubans are white, please accept us!' threads.
>>
File: desi-arnaz-2.jpg (162 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
desi-arnaz-2.jpg
162 KB, 500x637
>>67885372
>Oh look, another one of these 'Cubans are white, please accept us!' threads.

cubans can be cool. it's just that flirtation with communism that fucked up what should be our best friend and neighbor.
>>
>>67885233
>dice el tira flecha
>>
File: 1458303952048.jpg (48 KB, 416x454) Image search: [Google]
1458303952048.jpg
48 KB, 416x454
How you want your glasses senpai?

>Gimme dem "I wish I was mexican" esse
>>
>>67885524
I came over in 2004 but I am white.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.