[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK WHITE PRIVILEGE IS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13
File: 1451726846112.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451726846112.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
Spicfag here and im just confused as to what exactly white privilege means? white people get treated like shit in most urban cities due to the idea that they're somehow bad for the world and society but they're honestly the only people who give immigrants jobs and opportunity's to better themselves and their community. Fuck all this white guilt shit! niggers dont provide legal jobs for their people & the few latinos who hire other latinos pay them shit wages and take advantage of them because they know they can. honestly white people i am sorry for all this explosion of unwarranted hate towards you guys in the last couple of years. you guys dindu nufin except help and i truly am appreciative of you. sorry all these faggot sjw and "hurr duurr your razist if you dont hate white people" are out here spreading hate and lies. hopfully trump becomes prez and removes kebab aswell as anyone here illegally latino or not. and when that day comes pls accept me into your warband so as to fight these wretched beast and send them back to the bowels of hell from which they came.
>>
>>67881820

Unfortunately we're likely to bite back at this point.

It's building.
>>
File: smugleftistfaggot.jpg (503 KB, 1400x1102) Image search: [Google]
smugleftistfaggot.jpg
503 KB, 1400x1102
>>67881820
If you have to ask what privilege is you're already too blinded by your own privilege
>>
>>67881878

Correction:

Unfortunately for spicfags*
>>
>>67881983
>>67881978

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
>>
>>67881820
"we are genetically inferior and can't achieve the same things as you people do through hard work, we commit way more crime instead and our fathers leave our children to be raised by mothers alone. which makes you way more successful"

white privilege is a way of never stating the above, and making excuses instead
>>
File: 4f708fe25fb9d513_33540_m.jpg (64 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
4f708fe25fb9d513_33540_m.jpg
64 KB, 320x179
>>67881820
Blackfoot native american here.

You know how you feel as a spicfag when you walk into a mexican restaurant full of actual mexicans and all the brownskins around you give you a courtesy nod of acknowledgement instead of a dirty look or a death stare because you're the same color as them?

That's how it feels to be white all the time. That's what white privilege is.
>>
File: 4325452354.png (16 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
4325452354.png
16 KB, 1130x900
>>67882068

No, I'm fucking your kid.
>>
>>67881820

>implying you're actually a spic
>>
>>67882178
Obviously a proxy.

>>67881820
It's not really a difficult concept to grasp and you're a bit of a cuck for white knighting white people this much.
>>
>>67881820

White privilege is the ability to pay taxes and putting up with your income disappearing in taxes.
>>
White privilege is having a white mind.
>>
File: by.jpg (51 KB, 424x424) Image search: [Google]
by.jpg
51 KB, 424x424
>>67881820

This video explains it pretty well desu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcfPLL3qjkI

"We've won the racial lottery"
>>
>>67882178

>That's how it feels to be white all the time.

I know for sure you're not white because whiteys don't do this. White people that come across each other here literally ignore each other unless one is lost and can't find some Thai to give him directions in English.

Literally only white people do this. I don't know why.
>>
>>67882398
but some of the nicest people ive met have been white.
>>
White privilege is a way for people that want to kill all white to say something that comes close to that. It's pre-genocidal thinking.
>>
>>67882519
>mtvnew

hahaha
>>
>>67882178
>ou know how you feel as a spicfag when you walk into a mexican restaurant full of actual mexicans and all the brownskins around you give you a courtesy nod of acknowledgement instead of a dirty look or a death stare because you're the same color as them?

They don't do this, though. Latinos from different countries don't really get along. Mexicans think of Central Americans the way Americans think of Mexicans, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans dislike each other, and everyone is jealous of the Cubans for being so clever and successful.
>>
>>67881820
I'm not sure what white privilege is either, but as a white guy working in Detroit, we're pretty much left alone by most black people. Mainly because of Kwame Kilpatrick being a corrupt embarrassment for black people everywhere and proving what happens when you put them in charge of an American city.

We don't use folksy racial epithets in earshot of blacks, they don't complain about the jobs we still try to provide for them. They still won't give us the keys to the city back though, they'd rather go down with the ship.
>>
When whites talk about white privilege they're advocating for white supremacy. When nonwhites talk about it they're saying they're inferior.

You'd never, ever get them to admit it, but that's where it comes from. That's why only subhumans benefit from "diversity." Hiring asians doesn't count for diversity quotas, only niggers, natives and dark spics.
>>
>>67881820
Thanks, mestizbro. You swing last on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>67881820

White people get more opportunities regardless of how they live their life.

They get higher grades for the same work, less punishment for the same crimes, can migrate to counties with less hassle etc etc.

Even diseases that affect white people get more research funding.

It's the million little niceties that are afforded to people just because they are white, not because they are earned.
>>
>>67882519

That was pretty funny.

"we're not in the lord of the rings"

What the fuck do you think the orcs are?

Peepee poo poo white people made things "skin colored" for white people in a country where their demographic is mostly white instead of making them omnicolored for every single skin tone on the planet.

The only thing people could SORT of complain about is the "gun-shaped" thing, but thats only true because a few nignogs fucked it up for all nignogs.
>>
File: rhodesia.jpg (42 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.jpg
42 KB, 850x400
>>67882622

Watch the MTV video I linked. The black dude says "You won the racial lottery if you're white"

That's literally what Cecil Rhodes Anglo-supremacist said about English people.
>>
>>67882778
>>67882622
>>67882611
>>67882610
>>67882578
>>67882552
well when the race war finally happens just remember i dont steal from white people, only dindus and chinks.
>>
>>67882178

Don't listen to this guy, he's obviously drunk.

Nobody does this. You're not white so how would you know.
>>
>Check your privilege

Why don't you suck on this dick?
>>
>>67882941
I'm one of those white that was sold on diversity and acceptance and whatever and thought everyone would be nice and I feel like one day everybody just woke up and decided to hate us.

Okay I guess.
>>
White privilege/white guilt is the stupidest shit. It's somehow the fault of the modern day white man that other people's ancestors decided to fuck around doing who knows what for thousands of years while whites were building societies and advancing technology.
>>
>>67883232
I was stupid enough to believe that people wanted equality, too. Every other race only looks out for itself. Even asians are starting with the white privilege bullshit.
>>
>>67883401
It's actually fucking ridiculous to see that shit poping up in Canada. Fucking Canada? Really? White oppression? In fucking Canada? What?

I don't really know anymore.
>>
>>67881820
Which one is the hottest? Personally I like the chick wearing the French flag bikini.
>>
>>67883232
>and I feel like one day everybody just woke up and decided to hate us.

i feel like this is how most wp felt. one day your loved the next your hated
>>
>>67883544
You have people saying whites are oppressing them in sweden of all places. They lay down and beg nonwhites to walk all over them and rape their children, but somehow they're oppressive. All of this shit about oppression is just for gibs.
>>
>>67882899
mtv decoded is black supremacist bullshit.
>>
>>67881878
calm down, Steven
>>
>>67882225
Pretty dank meme, senpai
>>
>>67882178
only non-white people do this though

I had a black friend of mine explain that when black guys come across each other they sort of acknowledge each other with a look "like hey... we're black" even in passing.

I dont think white people do this really unless you live in the hood or something
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>67881820
All I know is that black and dark people have it easier in "the open", as in, goverments and official organizations give them special treatment over whites.

But common people trust black and dark people less than they trust whites. They prefer white people over blacks for dating and they would rather hire white people.

I remember an experiment they did on national TV. First they let a white guy kneel down with a large nipper at a bike chained to a street light. He was supposed to try to cut the chain off and take the bike.

People passing by didnt say anything, they thought it was his bike and that he lost his keys to the lock.

When they did the same thing with a black guy alot of people stopped and asked him what the hell he was doing and if it was his bike, OWNED.

Then they did the same kind of thing but with a Swedish female and a black female. This time they were standing inside of a shopping mall and their task was to ask bypassers if they could borrow their Phone to make a call.

Everyone refused the black hijabi wearing girl for 10-15 minutes until some other black hijabi wearing girls stopped and lended her their phones, KEK

The white girl got to lend Peoples Phone like 50 % of the times she asked.

After the experiment the black girl started crying, KEK
>>
File: 1454409185176.png (1 MB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1454409185176.png
1 MB, 650x975
>>67881820

Short answer?

Being a white person in a white country.

Long answer?

Leftists hate and blame white people for everything because whites are the majority, and because they aren't white themselves (or some are and just hate themselves (or because they're sloots with no loyalty to the tribe)). As a result, they want to end all white countries. To end all white countries they need to flood them with non-whites. To flood them with non-whites they need an excuse. The excuse is that if you are white in a white majority country you are privileged and racist. If you disagree, support strong borders, or want to enforce immigration law, you're literally worse than Hitler. The second stage after flooding the country with the third world is to redistribute wealth and opportunity, creating unfair standards against whites (and Asians as well) and extremely low (or non-existent) standards for blacks via affirmative action. Once a steady flow of brown people are coming into the country and the rules are stacked against whites, simply because they are white, the left stands by vigilantly waiting for any white person to speak out against this. When that happens they are slapped across the face with the bat of racism and Hitler literalness over and over again until they sit back down like good little goys and accept their demise.

The only peaceful way to stop it is voting Trump, Farage, Petry, Le Pen, Wilders, and that one guy from Sweden into positions of power.

The only non-peaceful way to stop it is to start a civil war and destroy the left, or start a race war and get rid of the other side of the equation.

Until then, nothing will change.
>>
>>67883890
The non-peaceful way is to attack the media. They're the ones shutting down the conversation about race.
>>
File: 1414287923180.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1414287923180.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>67882178

I hate to inform you, but that's not how it feels to be white all of the time. If you're white and you walk into a restaurant full of white people absolutely no one will nod and acknowledge you courteously. Everyone will just keep eating their food and ignore you completely because no one cares.

The only time what you're explaining happens is if you're white and you walk into a restaurant full of non-whites and a there is a single white family in the corner. If that's the case, there is a quick exchange of an idea. An idea that if all of the non-whites in the room start chimping out, we're on the same side.
>>
File: OesghuL.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
OesghuL.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>67881820
Middle class white college kids think that all whites are middle class and can afford to go to college and will never experience any kind of suffering in their life and will never experience racism or police brutality
>>
>>67882178
Well this isnt about "white priviliege" its only about whos the majority at the place you are going to.

Im white and let me tell you when I go to areas with niggas and arabs only they stare at me in a very hostile way. When I go to places with whites no one looks at me in a uncomfortable way.

I feel very threatened and unwelcome around dark people.
>>
File: 1455722105486.jpg (3 MB, 1315x1820) Image search: [Google]
1455722105486.jpg
3 MB, 1315x1820
>>67881820
The best I ever got out of an ex (literally an African studies major) was that white privilege is being born to married working parents and not having to struggle as hard to become successful, having role models that arnt criminals, not being in a culture that emulates a crab bucket.

Somehow it's the fault of people outside the culture that the culture sucks ass.
>>
As someone who laughs at white privilege, there is some truth to it, but the further away from slavery we get generationally, the less of an excuse it becomes.

There are 3 basic things that shape who you are/what you become:

1-genetic coding
2-parenting
3-enviroment you grow up in

if you're born into a poor nigger den with a single nigger mom, and nigger friends, you're in all likelihood going to become a piece of shit nigger.

if you're born into a white home, middle class, with other middle class friends, you're in all likelihood not going to become a nigger.

it's a hard cycle to break, and while there are people who will rise out of shitty situations, it is very rare to do it on your own. something needs to foster aspiration.

so yes, people are less fortunate than others based on socio-historic factors, but no, it is no longer an excuse. we all know blacks can find peace and success AKA white life in this country as long as they work hard and play by the rules.
>>
>>67882225
50 kekels
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x590
>>67881820
White privlage is the years of being civil human beings. To the extent when people see a normal white person they assume they aren't trying to rape your grandmother or steal your shit. It's called sour grapes my friend. I have no problem with normal people from any background, but when you start acting in a manner that is in line with negative stereotypes it's kind of hard not to think more negative stereotypes are coming. If the offender is in a large group, then birds of a feather.
>>
>>67884377
Isn't that just "middle class privilege" and, furthermore, how come the people who spout white privilege stuff just end up hating whites? How come the corollary of "white privilege" seems to always be "white hate"?

Like, white privilege rhetoric is actually a cover for white hate, right?
>>
>>67882788
Your entire post is full of unproven anecdotal bullshit cherry picked to support shit like black lives matter.
>>
>>67884558
Parenting and environment barely do anything.
It's entirely coding.
What you like, what get you angry, how you select your friend and mate is coding.
The only parenting is teaching you specific code.

Some race are just unfit, you can't fix them.
>>
>>67881820

A buzzword for a fad/propaganda. Very few % of actual whites actually benefited greatly over the past 200 years for the colour of their skin. Most white immigrants were treated like shit(Irish, Polish, light skin Italian etc)

Very few % actually had slaves too.
>>
White privilege is jealousy. Nothing more. Nothing less.
>>
>>67881820
It is mainly about working long hours to pay for "dem programs" and getting yelled at.
>>
rolling for right one
>>
>>67882788
But that's objectively wrong.

Show me one piece of evidence to support even a single claim you've made. You can't, cause there is no evidence.
>>
>>67886258

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/courts-are-biased-against-blacks-with-white-offenders-less-likely-to-be-jailed-for-similar-crimes-8959804.html
>>
>>67888257
which has absolutely nothing to do with the millions of whites who will never get arrested. I'm also confident the same can be found with Asians. So. Not really a white thing at all.
>>
>>67888257
Come on Mohammad, you should know by now that media is not a source. Nor did I see any links to the "sources" they got their "information" from.
>>
>>67881820
White privilege is a bullshit excuse that was made up so other people don't have to take responsibility for their own shitty life choices and general poor decision making skills.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-10-16-55.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-10-16-55.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>67881820
Privilege is a benefit that you receive that you didn't earn. For example, I earned the right to buy whatever I want when I go the the supermarket, because I worked hard and saved my money. I didn't earn the right to better treatment in the criminal justice system by virtue of my wealth being able to buy better representation, that's privilege (the criminal justice system is supposed to be equal).

I was born white, but that doesn't afford me any special rights. For example, it doesn't give me the right to be considered more often for more jobs than a non-white, or to be believed by the police.

If you're born a woman, you're more likely to be given state aid, to be believed by the police in domestic violence situations and be more likely to receive compensation in divorce, or custody in family Court. This is privilege.

Being warned for getting repeating digits and not for singles is privilege.

Privilege is bad because people receive benefits that they aren't necessarily entitled to.
>>
Man atleast the muzzies think they are superior aswell
>>
Mexicans are smelly little rats who even look like rats.

Mexicans stole black peoples jobs, effectively making niggers unable to elevate their economical status.

Blacks were doing fine until the resurgence of spic immigration during the late 80's, spics as cheap labor took all the farming jobs, service jobs, making blacks unable to have parents who had jobs to sustain for a better future.

If you dirty little spics didn't invade our country we wouldn't be having this black lives matter shit. You stole most of the jobs meant for blacks after their civil rights shit and basically worked for pennies because you guys are too dumb to ask for more money.

If anything spics are to blame for the downfall of America.

>steal jobs
>cartels bring drugs to cities
>smell bad
>look like rats
>take up school space

Just leave please.
>>
>>67886801
Psychology tells us personality is 50% genetic, 35% nonshared environment (e.g. school) and 15% shared environment (e.g. parenting)
>>
>>67888257

Where's the data that showed how white people reacted when stopped by cops, while being arrested, while held in custody and how they acted in front of the judge, and whether or not they seemed genuinely remorseful?

Because I can tell you a lot of white people have no love for cops and they were fucked with too. But they probably had the common sense to not resist arrest, mouth off and glare at the judge.

Oh you don't have any of that data?
>>
>>67890075
Goddamn every time I see a fat, clown make-up wearing Mexican walk into a nice family restaurant with their ten fat kids, I want them all to get a stroke or get diabetes.

I go to the supermarket, Mexicans everywhere taking all the good items.

Spics walking on the street throwing trash on the fucking floor.

Spics stealing jobs from other people because they are willing to be paid less.

Spics cramming up buses.
Spics pissing on toilet seats and leaving "graffiti" on walls ruining well owned establishments.

Fucking spics in America dirtying up our culture, bringing drugs from their shitty country.

A fucking Mexican restaurant every fucking block with MSG and ground rat meat, fucking spics go back to FUCKING MEXICO AND RUIN YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY!
>>
>>67890411
I rarely see a Mexican or a black person. Move out of the fucking ghetto.
>>
>>67891549

This.

Also white privilege, etc

Whites with equal grades get passed over for applications or admissions due to diversity quotas.

This means the highly educated white with strong family morals doesn't get to be your doctor.

Instead oogabooga gibsmedat or kebab gets to fucking kill people with malpractice years later because an institution wants to meet quotas and show off their token
>>
>>67881820
>tfw no American gf
>>
>>67881820
>those women

god bless the USA
>>
>>67890338
Biology tell us there is no choice ever.
Psychology never was a credible science.
It's for women by jews.
>>
>>67890362
this is very true canada-fag. I'm a degenerate who has been in trouble more then a few times. The prosecutor/judge wants you to take responsibility for your fuck ups. There are white people who don't understand this too, and they get ass raped by the courts just the same. The problem is i have never once seen a black person get this, they maintain dindu-nuffin even after pleading guilty, still blame whatever victim might have been involved, blame society, and never take responsiblity. They also come to court dressed in gang colors etc, curse at the judge, you name it. It isn't surprising. People are judged on their behavior, and shitskins behave like their skin color would suggest, it isn't racism it's just society giving people what they earn for themselves.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.