[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /pol/, I'll admit it; I'm a Muslim. But I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 442x298
Ok /pol/, I'll admit it; I'm a Muslim. But I don't think most of you guys get it; Muslims are conservative, fag-hating people. Muslims aren't corrupt by default; it's the SJWs that turn them into something they're not. If white people were judged by the SJW made them out, you'd all be dead.
>>
>>67878926

I'm Christian and conservative. If your radical extremist Muslim brothers chopped my head of for Muhammad and Allah, would you care?
>>
File: 1457228532877.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1457228532877.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>67878926
Convinced me OP.
>>
Fuck off your religion is in the dark ages. Go fuck some children you pedo lover and stone some women who show ankle.
>>
>>67879010
Ok I didn't want to use this argument because niggers use it, but it's like this; all of the Muslims you'll meet everyday aren't the violent ones. It's just the stupid ones in the dessert that act like retards. Sometimes they find their way through the cracks and fuck up white people's land, and I apologize for that. But I mean, I can't control that.
>>
>>67879078
Alright I deserved that.
>>
>>67878926
what do you want, a hug? congratulations for not beheading anyone today, muhammad
>>
>>67879381
No I'm just trying to understand more about why the belief is so prevalent. I get it in some respects. If I weren't Muslim, I might hate us too.
>>
>>67879525
Because your religion and the people who follow it are shit. Look at any middle eastern country. Saudi Arabia is thr prime shit example. What i don't understand is why the Western world even let you shitskins in on our wonderous technology just so you could use it to shitpost and shoot people who disagree with you.
>>
Never mind. This was a bad idea.
>>
>>67879525
well, in the US we often hear about groups of akmeds rolling in and enforcing their backward moral code in their neighborhoods. we'd just rather not have that here.
>>
I'm from a Muslim background and I don't think you get that anyone who believes in that shit is delusional and shouldn't be allowed to live in a 1st world country.
>>
We don't like Muslims. We don't want Muslims.
>>
>>67879903
No you're right. I agree with you. Close the boarders. Make us identify ourselves with a badge or something. I don't really care about that. I just want Muslims to live in harmony in the first world. And like I said, most Muslims that are born here are just like everyone else. It's the desert fags that fuck everything up.
>>
>>67878926
Because y'all have a habit of killing folks like me when all I want to do is live a long regular life
>>
>>67880033
You're several times more likely to be killed by a white man or nigger than a Muslim
>>
>>67880165
I'm gay bruh, I don't want to die because of my personal life
>>
>>67878926
Don't lie, they have no SJWs in the Middle East.
>>
>>67879131

If your radical extremist Muslim brothers chopped my head of for Muhammad and Allah, would you care?
>>
>>67880293
No I'm strictly talking about the first world. I don't give anymore shits about the Middle East than you do. >>67880314
Of course. I'm a sensible human being. I can't speak for everyone though. If you replace Muhammad with Jesus you'd get the same answer.
>>
>>67879131

i like how you dodged the question.

master level taqiyyah there
>>
File: Hussarball.jpg (28 KB, 374x394) Image search: [Google]
Hussarball.jpg
28 KB, 374x394
>>67878926

You have to go.
>>
>>67878926
I don't care about that
your people, your langeuage, your culture and traditions ...all of that is unattractive and I don't want it here
>>
>>67880430
I answered it right above your post, faggot.
>>
>oyyy kuffar we're totally on your side hehehe
>>
>>67880562
No one wants to fucking live in the shitty CR.
>>
>>67880426
The Middle Easterners represent Islam far better than you do, mate. Who do you think you are?
>>
>>67880855
I already explained that. I don't give a shit about Muslims over there. I'm talking about Muslims in the first world. I think pretty much all Muslims in America feel the same way as me.
>>
>muslims aren't corrupt by default
yeah that would explain why countries that are majority muslim aren't corrupt shitho- wait a second, that doesn't make any sense
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.