[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: Freddie Mercury.jpg (52 KB, 233x339) Image search: [Google]
Freddie Mercury.jpg
52 KB, 233x339
Why does /pol/ dislike Arabs so much? Freddie Mercury is an Arab, do you hate him? His real name was Farrokh Bulsara.
>>
>>67878796
wasn't freddy a poo in loo?
>>
>>67878796
Are we talking about arabs or muslims?
>>
>>67878796
He's a gay faggot who admittedly had a nice voice and he was a poo in loo Indian.
>>
>>67878796
He was actually persian
>>
>>67878796
freddie who?

>Why does /pol/ dislike Arabs so much?
third world people, with third world morals that have no interest in integrating into whatever society they currently infest
>>
He wasn't an arab he was born in Tanzania.
>>
>>67878915
he was parsi, went to india as like a baby to escape the muslim horde.
>>
>>67878929
to persian parents that came from poo in loo
>>
queer is overrated and pooinlodie was a faggot
>>
>>67878840
He was persian
>>
>>67878796
>Why does /pol/ dislike Arabs so much?
I hope I speak for everyone when I say that we don't dislike Arabs or middle-easterners necessarily as much as we hate Jews and libs dumping them en masse into stable, prosperous countries, thus turning them into a copy of whatever shithole they originally were shipped from

I mean I definitely don't LIKE Arabs, but all this Islam/Muslim shit is just en vogue lately because Jews have been at war with them for years and now want to rule over them by mixing them with whites, dumbing down the population and making them easier to exploit and control. Killing 2 birds with one stone. Bringing down slimes and the West with one fell swoop.
>>
>At the age of 17, Mercury and his family fled from Zanzibar for safety reasons due to the 1964 Zanzibar Revolution,[20] in which thousands of Arabs and Indians were killed.[21] The family moved into a small house in Feltham, Middlesex, England.

KEK

Literally a refugee.
>>
>>67879139
i see. went to school in india

>>67878980
>>
Non-muslim Arabs are fine, and even all the Muslims ones I've met in the US have seemed like decent hardworking people though that doesn't seem to be the case elsewhere.
>>
>>67879207
Zanzibar was a colony, they were already UK citizens
>>
>>67878840
He was poo on dick
>>
>>67878796
An Iranian Zoroastrian, not a Sunni Arab.
>>
>>67879170
Plays into the "enemy of my enemy" line of thinking as well.
>>
>>67878796
Apart from genuine racists... Arabs have a shit culture. Name one thing modern Arab culture is doing that they do better than any other culture. Thats a genuine question btw. I couldn't think of anything.
>>
>>67879604
They keep their bitches in line.
>>
>>67879604
Iron fist anti spoiled cunt doctrine
>>
>>67879642
>keep their bitches in line
Virgin neckbeard r9k detected.

>>67879685
So you'd like a strong armed man to tell you what to do every day? Maybe you'd let him fuck your wife too while hes at it?
>>
>>67879604
Beheading
>>
>>67879784
It is the only thing i can think about when someone asks me about a positive thing that comes from the kebabs
>>
>>67878796
>arab=muslim

I think you need to get your head checked.
>>
>>67879784
>Virgin neckbeard r9k detected.
You must be new here. Women are the reason Europe is being overrun with Muslims and why American colleges are full of SJW trash. They're the reason America is 62% white.

Go back to Plebbit, you fucking cuck. You don't belong here.
>>
>>67879857
Well I would disagree, I prefer my society to have a greater degree of freedom since you can count on such strong power to cause people to become degenerate (wich you can actually see in Arab cultures).
I think that, ironically, the only good thing about kebabs might be the kebab (or rather, the spice mixes).
>>
>>67880127
>I prefer my society to have a greater degree of freedom
You literally don't belong here.
>>
>>67879396
Noice
>>
>>67878796
I'm half arab, half german. (yes, i know, i know, my mom's a typical meme coalburner woman. don't blame it on me)
i was raised as a mudslime and got to know all the arab friends of my dad.
i was soon very disgusted about their filthy behavior, yet they felt themselves as something so much better than the "kuffars".

i remember one day, i asked my dad, why him and his friends always call whites "filthy and dumb kuffars", yet we are living in their country and using everything they built (i meant their cars, technology etc.)
he smashed me in the face and gave no answer.

that was the day i slowly began to realise.
when a friend introduced me to 4chan in school and i started browsing /new/ i finally woke up and threw away that stupid religion.

i'm now secular and find it hard to identify myself with a culture.
my manners, behavior and education are german, i have a pale skin, but brown hair and eyes and an arab name.
i can't be able to call myself german for obvious reasons, yet i refuse to call myself arab as well. also, arabs don't even accept me because of my different behavior and because i'm no muslim
>>
>>67880080
blah blah blah
If you think treating women the way arabs treat theirs is the way to go you're a little pussy.
I hope you realise that 90% of their behaviour towards women is because they and their personalities and behaviours are otherwise completely incapable of attracting a woman. I know tons of strong, independent women who vote convervative, oppose migration etc. This would actually be the majority of white women I know. Granted, in my university days I knew plenty of that left-voting type of woman that you believe is the standard but to my knowledge many of those have also become redpilled to varying degrees and are, for instance, completely unwilling to live in a migrant-infested areas or put their children in schools that are predominantly non-white.

Not to mention that Arab women are actually more likely than western women to vote left-wing. Maybe keeping your wives and daughters stupid and subservient causes more problems than it solves? After all, it's marxists that pretend to have a solution to that problem...
>>
>>67880080
Us poor men are just too weak to stop it!
It's not anything to do with the Jews at all
>>
>>67880179
Oh right I forgot this is a safespace for wannabe authoritarians who would in practice never get any position of power should an authoritarian regime ever be instated. Enjoy licking the boots of stronger, more capable men you fucking cuck.
>>
Question: have you ever heard an Arab leader apologize or admit he was wrong?

And I mean Arab leaders, not Muslim leaders.
>>
>>67879451
Yeah, his family was Zoroastrian. His funeral was even Zoroastrian if I recall. I don't think there are any outside of a few Persians who follow anymore.
>>
>>67880837
There's a few places in poo in loos
>>
I don't think /pol/ hates Arabs/Muslims (and there's a difference FYI). Muslims are just fucking up a lot of shit right now. Once they get their shit together, everything will get back to normal.

Also, we all hate the Jews so we're practically allies.
>>
>>67881493
polacks who hate all jews hate all muslims
>>
>>67881559
>>67881493
I mean arabs.
>>
>>67881592
Jews are arabs
>>
>>67878796
>faggot who died of AIDS
Oh no I love the guy, great role model.
>>
File: nuke-mecca-740164.jpg (121 KB, 633x585) Image search: [Google]
nuke-mecca-740164.jpg
121 KB, 633x585
>>67878796
> Le mudslimes are good because Freddy mercury was mudslimes.

He was Indian.
He was Zoroastrian, who came to India... to avoid persecution by mudslimes who had taken over Iran.

Mudslimes are genocidal monsters who need to killed on sight.

#NukeMecca
>>
>>67879396
I'm gonna have to applaud that.
>>
>>67881701
He wasn't Indian, he was Persian, which is Iran, which is an Arab country.
>>
>>67881493
kill yourself, sandnigger loving faggot.
>>
>>67881755
>persians are arab

lolwut
>>
>>67881755
Oh do fuck off you spastic
>>
File: captcha knows.png (221 KB, 361x535) Image search: [Google]
captcha knows.png
221 KB, 361x535
>>67882550
you ever notice how posting on an international board with a union jack on your post just makes everything you say sound just that little bit more british than it usually does?

do you live in an urban area between the city and the countryside somewhere in the north of England?
>>
File: 7626886.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
7626886.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>67879396
Noice brah
>>
File: 1441592641761.jpg (48 KB, 552x758) Image search: [Google]
1441592641761.jpg
48 KB, 552x758
>>67878796
Freddy was a parsee persian, a religion of Hellenic Iran whose members didn't convert to islam.

He's no more an Arab than you are a member of the !kung tribe (the niggers that click to talk).

Your post is so breathtakingly stupid that you should seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>67884288
You mad, retard? Kill yourself.
>>
>>67884288
Also, you are a fucking idiot if you think all Muslims are Arabs, as your awful unintelligent post suggests.
>>
>>67879012
Those parents were a diaspora from iran, and not only Iran but a white Iranian population descended from invading greeks/hellenes.

Parsees form the 1% in india. I can assure you they have loos and perfumed bidets.
>>
>>67884445
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>67884511
Being wrong on a Filipino message board about Tibetan cartoons is really a downer for you, isn't it?

Maybe try going for a walk?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.