[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, a recent thread had me thinking I'm Mexican, if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 416x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 416x425
Guys, a recent thread had me thinking

I'm Mexican, if someone calls me something racist, do I have a free pass to punch them in the face?

Your answer is literally what determines whether you are left or right
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 529x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 529x502
>>67877562
Bump
>>
>>67877562
I'm half Mexican but look white so my knuckles are constantly bruised. Thinking of learning jujitsu to stop the bruising
>>
>>67877562
>I'm Mexican, if someone calls me something racist, do I have a free pass to punch them in the face?

No.
>free passes for assault

>Your answer is literally what determines whether you are left or right

It really doesn't.
>>
>>67877562
Maybe not punch them in the face, but you can use it to your advantage to stump the retarded liberals.
>>
>>67877562
>someone says something
>respond with violence

Are you sure you're a Mexicunt? This sounds like nigger-tier logic to me.
>>
>>67877562
There are reasons for violence.

Because someone triggered your fee-fees isn't one of them.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1080x1920
>>67878329
>>67878246
>>67877973
>>67877942

Exactly. I was hoping you guys could help with this
This black girl wants money because some white girl admitted to calling her a "nigga" and split the white girls lip open

So now she wants money to defend herself in court
>>
>>67878329
>>67877973
>>67878246
>>67878329
http://archive.is/jVY7Q
>>
>>67877562
Kick him in the balls first so he can't fight back
>>
>>67877820
You arent supposed to punch with the knuckles. You can break thrm very easily. Thats why boxers have gloves. Punch like a hammer with the side. Also jiujitsu is terrible for street fights. You leave yourself open to anyone else.
>>
I like mexican penis OP
>>
>>67878681
Here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h9qx8CLc3Q
>>
>>67877942
And yes, it does. Whoever you see as the victim is what will determine who your loyalty is for based on how the media paints the picture.

If I'm the victim, you probably love shillary cock

If the person getting punched is the victim, then you are redpilled and understand that what nigs are doing to white people is unfair, and you should vote conservative to stop this kind of bullshit jig logic from dominated our country
>>
>>67880260

Link to her Go Fund Me account >>67880260
>>
>>67880260
what's the likely outcome in terms of court orders in that?
>>
>>67877562
>your answer literally determines if you are b8 or b8'd.
Fix'd
>>
>>67880901
From what I've read, the colored girl was on the smaller girls private property

I can't go to your house, accuse you of racial slurs, then attack you

So I would say that she's liable to be charged with assault

But given how nigs and political correctness rules America, nothing will happen
>>
>>67881301

Stop being so paranoid faggot

Go ahead and start giving the

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Towards my argument
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.