[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The eternal Prot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: best waifu.jpg (72 KB, 468x750) Image search: [Google]
best waifu.jpg
72 KB, 468x750
Anybody here willing to defend Protestantism in an honest debate?

1. Bible ONLY authority or ULTIMATE authority?
2. If ultimate why object catholic teachings that are not in contradiction to the bible?
3. What is you reply to the "too many sects" argument?
4. What makes you think your interpretation of the bible is the right?
5. What makes you think your churches tradition is better than the catholics?
6. If faith alone saves why do so many prots say caths don't go to heaven? Sounds more like spite than upright theology
7. Why do you hate Maria so much? The bible calls her most gratious. Isn't it more likely that God choose a/the most holy woman as mother for Jesus?
>>
>>67876637
>The eternal Prot

proto bolsheviks t.bh f.am
>>
>>67876637
All heresy.
But so is the Catholic Church.
The truth is in the Talmud Jmmanuel (erhältlich durch FIGU.org).
>>
DESU I don't think people take Protestantism all that seriously anymore.
At the very least I hope dispensationalism dies out which I think it is.
>>
Give me one good reason why Jesus couldn't have been a woman.
protip you can't
>>
>>67876637
putlockerr.me/tt3464018-watch-Patterns-of-Evidence--The-Exodus-online-putlocker.html
>>
>>67877001
He's the... son... of God
>>
>related pic almost looked like ivanka
HEIL!
>>
>>67877105
How can you know ? Did god tell you personally ?
>>
>>67877237
Yes. Prove he didn't tell me.
protip you can't
>>
>>67877168
Luther wife looks like merkel.
>>
>>67877237
Yes. In the... bible
>>
>>67877478
>hate Maria
>worship Luther's wife
Why?
>>
File: 1437300650322.jpg (37 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1437300650322.jpg
37 KB, 500x502
>>67876637
Or it's all man made bullshit that holds no ground in reality and you're essentially LARP'ing.
>>
>>67877833
Not sure if it's really worship, photo is from her grave.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=14350632

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-epitaph-in-the-marienkirche-or-st-marys-church-katharina-von-bora-34460475.html

They do lie flowers in front of her grave, does that amount to worship?
>>
>>67876637
1. Ultimate
2. I don't
3. Agreed.
4. That's just what i believe, from what i've studied. Same as everyone else.
5. Less corrupt. Less self-involved.
6. Agreed. Sounds like they're just trying to be bitchy.
7. I don't. I think She's great, on par with Joseph. I don't get the deification, though.
>>
What kind of Christian follow the Bible anymore? It's just for historical interest, none of that is valid anymore because Jesus forgives all sins according to Christianity. The only authority on behaviour is current secular trends.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.