[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on why I should vote republican. I'm asian,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 900x1600
Red pill me on why I should vote republican.

I'm asian, graduated with computer engineering degree, U.S. citizen, making 6 figures.

I've voted democrat for the last election, because the only racism I have encountered in America is from conservatives.

Got called chink/gook/nuke Japan again enough times by southern frat boy types and people mad that they lost their jobs making shitty cars that can't compete.

I've never encountered racism from the liberals, but I'm aware of how asians get fuxked by affirmative action.

My girlfriend comes from an extremely conservative white republican family, and whilst they do raise good points, I don't see how voting republican would make my live better than democrat.
>>
Blow it out your ass, gook
>>
The first thing you need to do is step away from the idea of "what are other people voting this party like?". It turns elections from issues towards idendity.

Then actually look at what the parties and representatives say on issues, figure out what the implications for you and your family are, account for jewry, then decide based on that.
>>
Muh racism

Fuck off cuck
>>
>>67875158
You know that comfortable upper middle class life you've had since birth. Both a mother and father, a house, stable jobs.

Democrats do not care about that at all.
>>
>>67875328
>You know that comfortable upper middle class life you've had since birth. Both a mother and father, a house, stable jobs.
>Democrats do not care about that at all.

Not only do they not care, but they think you did something wrong and that you owe the world your wealth and success.
>>
>>67875158

Vote Trump you fool.
He's not like the crazy nut fucks of old or a real Republican like Cruz.

But he is a JOBS republican. He's going to make the economy grow by leaps and bounds. Look at his political movement. It's growing every day. He's getting people excited and unifying them. The media is literally trying to chop people up into identity politics.

Under Trump, you're an American.
Under Hillary
You're an African-Muslim-Hispanic-American.
You're also a woman, and a mother. You're this, you're that. You're fucking everything first before American.

And what better way to put the useless people to work, by working them to death on the fucking wall.

Democrats are the more racist party *look at detroit and any black city ever*
Affirmative action is far more harmful than words.
>>
>>67875158
You're supposed to vote for the good of your country try and community.

You're not supposed to vote based on "who is going to give me more stuff personally?" Liberals are hypocritical. They claim to be for everyone else but are really just voting for the shit they want for free
>>
>>67875259
This

If you can't look past the individual and base decisions on your values then you are blindly following an ideology and deserve subjugation
>>
>>67875158
You shourd vote bernie for grory of your homerand and ancestors.
>>
memes

lol
>>
Vote for whomever you want. We're going to kill you anyway.
>>
Vote Democrat, chink
>>
File: 1451293461574.gif (2 MB, 250x311) Image search: [Google]
1451293461574.gif
2 MB, 250x311
>>67875158
Do you like keeping your money, Mr. Ching Chong Ding Dong?

Vote Trump if so.
>>
File: lbj-racist2.jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
lbj-racist2.jpg
65 KB, 592x738
>>67875158
You're complaining about a redneck's racism while the entire democrat party constantly pass social-economic laws to keep minorities relying on government handouts and social programs instead of being able to raise up out of the lower class.

So who's the real racist here? The guy that calls you a name for relying on the government dole, or the guy that forces your dependency on government aide?

Give a man a fish, teach a man to fish, etc
>>
>>67875406
>But he is a JOBS republican.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but not a single candidate in the current year's presidential race has vowed to destroy jobs.
>>
>>67875158

Imagine what will happen to America if another Democrat gets in, and opens the floodgates for Muslim immigration. Did you know there is a Muslim-majority city in the United States? Once Muslims become a voting majority, they elect their own leaders, and change laws. They have already banned alcohol, and erected prayer loudspeakers throughout the city, which blare Islamic voodoo chants five times a day, every day:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/for-the-first-majority-muslim-us-city-residents-tense-about-its-future/2015/11/21/45d0ea96-8a24-11e5-be39-0034bb576eee_story.html

Now, please take a look at this map of Germany which pinpoints all the crimes committed by refugees in 2016:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q

Then please direct your attention to this website detailing Muslim refugee crimes throughout Europe, since the invasion started last fall:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany

Who is the candidate 100% opposed to Muslim immigration? That would be Donald Trump. Who is the candidate who has publically stated she would like her Presidency to emulate that of German Chancellor (and traitor to western civilization) Angela Merkel? That would be Hillary Clinton.

Choose wisely, my master-race friend.
>>
>>67875158
>muh racism

Shitskins are the absolute worst.
>>
Support:
Universal healthcare
Gun rights
Cheap schools

Against:
more foreign involvement (leave the Middle East alone)
Full sjw shit
Affirmative action

Honestly don't care about taxes, I make way more than I need and income in the U.S. is still far, far higher than the rest of the world for stem jobs.
>>
>>67875158
Southerners are racist, Democrats are Unamerican.

You lose with either party, if you make over 100k what do you care? save up 500k and move to Japan, I would do that if a country for white people existed where there was law and order. Sadly nothing like that exists anymore. You're lucky, you still have traditional culture and values you can blend into.

Calling America anything other than a European country is a joke. The Chinese were brought over as slaver labour for the railways. The blacks were introduced as slave labour for the cotton plantations. Eastern Europeans and Jews were unwanted and laws were passed to limit the amount that could enter the country.

It's primarily an Anglo-Germanic-Nordic country, historically, culturally, spiritually.

It's not only that Asians or Blacks don't belong, the question is why would you want to belong. Imagine if Germans immigrated to South Korea and demanded Korean culture to change and adapt to be more in line with Teutonic and Christian values... how would that even make sense?

Somehow this is seen as racist in the case of America, but it's not even brought up in the case of an Asian country. Because Asians don't care. They are openly racist towards each other, so no point even mentioning Europeans or Blacks around them. And did it somehow impede their progress? Are Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong somehow worse off because they don't allow rampant immigration? HK has serious problems with migrant workers, but the other 3 are examples of first world countries scattered among 3rd world shitholes like India, Pakistan, VietCamboLaoThaiIndoyellow, China is both 1st and 3rd world.

Notice it's only seen as racist by other Americans. Nobody else cares. Absolutely ridiculous, you cannot displace 70% of a population by re-education a few generations, all you will do is create mass civil movements away from integration and towards isolation.
>>
>>67875158
I've never really seen anyone outside of grade school talk shit about Asians

Us whitebois probably get more shit from spics and nigs than you get for being Asian
>>
>>67875158
>Red pill me on why I should vote republican.
>I'm asian, making 6 figures
That's basically it.
>>
>>67875158
>Red pill me on why I should vote republican.
You shouldn't. Conservativism is dead and Republicans are the ones who murdered it. Now they're wearing its skin to convince you to vote for them while they loot and pillage the country while giving their voters zero of the things they actually want. Even Trump is just a Democrat who wants to build a wall.

Sane conservative values have no representatives in American politics. None. You're fucked. GG no re. You can't do it. It can't be done.
>>
>>67875925
>It's not only that Asians or Blacks don't belong, the question is why would you want to belong.

Asians actively get discriminated against by lefty university/college admins and all this OP can think about is "racist" chad the frat boy stealing his asian crush.

Shitskins are the worst
>>
>>67875945
It's especially bad for me because I'm dating a white girl.

Every 2 months or so some drunk college student will try and start a fight
>>
>>67876004
>6 figures
As much as Republicans fap about letting people keep their hard-earned money, they don't actually mean people like OP. If you work for a wage (even a six figure one), Republican tax breaks almost never affect you.

Take Kansas, for example. Their Republican state government cut taxes on the very tippy-top and opened a bunch of loopholes that let major corporations and massive law firms call themselves "small businesses" (and therefore pay much less in taxes). This would not have helped OP. To pay for the sudden massive debt they started wracking up, they jacked up the sales tax to one of the highest in the nation. This would have hurt OP.

If you work for a living, Republicans want your taxes. They're only willing to help you out with your tax rate if you can afford to put massive amounts of money into their reelection campaigns. Like I said, there is NOTHING conservative (economically) about the current Republican party.
>>
>>67876186
That's called majority privilege. If I dated a majority girl in a non white country I would get even worse treatment. Minorities in white countries get treated better than minorities anywhere
>>
>>67875158
GOP became white man party. It is what it is, few symbolic negroes here and there will not change that fact. One reason Trump is very popular here is an indirect possibility of whites becoming dominant againt. They are losing in population/capital and cultural grounds. They are down to 63%, can't beat fags nor lynch niggers like in the good old days. They are losing and they are aware of it. Hence anyone who makes "we will revert this trend" rhetoric will get votes. I really don't know whether they can reverse the white decline or not but I know fear, fear of losing dominance is a primary motivation for a lot of the voters. You will never get accepted by them. No matter how much money you make, how successful you are etc you will always be an asian, i.e non white, i.e. not them.

Tribalism is very strong in politics. You will always be a gook. Just remember that.
>>
>>67875893
Sounds like Trump is your ideal candidate.

Btw, you shouldn't vote mindlessly for one party or another. You should vote for the candidate you think is best.
>>
>>67876091
What are you even going on about?

Seriously get the fuck outta here with you baby back bullshit. We don't need retards like you around here. Your post wasn't even a proper thought. It's like you mashed 5 shitposts in your head and just went with it

Captcha related : fags
>>
>>67875316
This.

Gooks have almost as much of a victim complex as niggers.
>>
>>67875158
if you're asian you'd want prosperity. Trump promises prosperity. Liberalism is a western illness.
>>
>>67875689
yeah but some of them actually plan to make jobs with shit that makes sense
>>
>>67875158
>Republicans are anti racism
Yeah, toward blacks. You're on your own Naruto.
>>
>>67878247
oh fuck off. Its only the western college ones who are infected with sjw-ism, victimhood and patriachy bashing. Try that in china and your ass gets dropped
>>
>>67875158

Why would you vote Democrat though?

Voting for the government to take thousands of dollars more of your money per year because you're butthurt about someone fucking with you for being Asian is pure retardation.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.