[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: stumped.png (348 KB, 848x432) Image search: [Google]
stumped.png
348 KB, 848x432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsHUPqhAGrk

S T U M P E D
T
U
M
P
E
D
>>
>>67874752
sounds and looks jewish as fuck
>>
>>67874752
>Klavan was raised Jewish, but became an agnostic after his Bar mitzvah.[6] He later converted to Christianity.[
>>
>>67874752
All he did was bash Trump and then give no better alternative. What a waste of time.
>>
>And not be such a schmuck

oy vey!
>>
>>67874752
LOL Jews hate Donald so much :D
He is going to be awesome.
>>
>>67874752
seen this get posted on goybook a shit ton
>>
File: conspiring lines.png (3 KB, 310x253) Image search: [Google]
conspiring lines.png
3 KB, 310x253
>>67874752
>>
>>67874752

>158k views

Lmao, fart videos have more popularity than this fucking dork.
>>
Lol what the fuck. All these so-called "conservative" Jews openly going against Trump, do they not see that people are gonna recognise a pattern?

Is this genuinely what it looks like when kikes lose control of the GOP nomination?
>>
>>67874951
>>67874997
>>67875092
>>67875098
>>67875103
>>67875221
>>67875261
>>67875321
still no response to his criticisms

has /pol/ accepted defeat?
>>
>>67874752
I'm not angry. I'm not racist. I support trump because he's a pragmatic realist.
>>
>>67874752

so if Donald Trump is such a good goy, why do all the liberals say he's worse than Hitler? why does the establishment hate him so much? if the things said in this video are true, his presidency would be a carbon copy of the current one, so why does he get so much flak?
>>
>>67874752

>jewish
>raised in New York

Everytime
>>
>>67875537
Trump isn't a lifelong politician, so he's bound to make some slip-ups with the things he says and does.

Couple that with the fact that politicians think equally bad / worse stuff than he does but they just train themselves not to say it.

People hate Donald Trump because he is honest, that is literally the state of politics at the minute.
>>
>>67875703
>constantly contradicting himself
>honest

The nice thing about telling the truth is you don't have to remember what you said.
>>
>>67875702
Not an argument.
>>
File: mudslime_child.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mudslime_child.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>67874752
1. He didn't hire illegals, the company he hied did, and that was 35 years ago.

2. Where has he contradicted himself on skilled workers? He did say he wanted more Europeans to be able to immigrate. Is that the contradiction this guy is talking about?

3. Bitching about anything that was said off the record is pure speculation.

4. He never said he would register all muslims in a database. He was asked "would you consider logging American muslims in a database?". To which he replied "I don't know. I'll think about it" and so the media reported "well he didn't say he wouldn't lol". This somehow turned into "TRUMP SAYS HE WILL PUT ID BADGES ON ALL MUSLIMS"

5. During the massacre in France, on of the wives of the terrorists said she was so proud to see her husband murder all of those people. During the San Bernardino attack, the parents knew full well what was going on in their garage but sat complacent when they could have prevented the attack. These "people", even the children (see pic related) grow up under Sharia law. Throwing homosexuals off of buildings is the norm for them.

6. He said he would not order the military to violate international law so this is a flat out lie.

7. He makes fun of people? Who cares? When someone attacks him, he attacks back. What's the problem?

8. I guess this guy doesn't understand that we don't have free trade with China and that we can't compete when they manipulate their currency?
>>
>>67874752
Go back and look at Andrew Klavan's video. He literally once claimed that Jewish people were responsible for the emotions of love and happiness. He's what people talk about when they talk about jewish supremacists.
>>
>>67874752
>the nose knows
Yeah, no.
>>
You could say that about most politicians.
I'm angry I made poor choices in life and my parents wont pay for them! I'm going to vote for Bernie Sanders!
or
I'm angry that America is degrading into a liberal hell hole that promotes degeneracy and defends terrorism! I'm voting for Donal Trump!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.