[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAGA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 204x247
Does anyone here wear their trump merch daily thinking of doing it to help maga
>>
I want to wear it, but I'm afraid I'll get beat up
>>
>>67872222
I think Im gonna do it even though my college is very liberal, their mascot is basically climate change for gods sake.
>>
>>67872291
You're very brave. I couldn't do that.
>>
File: Sheridan.jpg (144 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
Sheridan.jpg
144 KB, 800x560
>>67871897
I wore it to the rally and am scared to wear it pretty much anywhere else.

>close friends with neighbors
>closest neighbors are black
>workplace and most respected people in town are Trump = Hitler people
>I got one of the shitty Chinese knock off hats sold at the rally anyway

How do you handle the fear?
I'm openly Catholic to the vast majority of people and yet I'm worried to put that hat on
>>
>>67872453
Oh yeah. My neighborhood is mostly white and Chinese immigrants, but very close is the black district. The worst white people will do is roll their eyes at me, I suppose, but the niggers. The niggers would likely chimp out on me
>>
>>67871897
I wear it around all the time, nothings ever happens to me and if something did I'd just stab them with my pocket knife

I'm sure you'll be fine
>>
>>67872453
Not afraid of a fight but more the social interactions that could be hostile, still might be fun to see fans of the free shit man in person.
>>
Cowards
>>
>>67871897
I don't wear hats and all of my shirts more or less are devoid of logos or designs
Solid colors means you don't have to give a fuck about what you've got on because they all match more or less
>>
Wear mine all the time but it's different for me since I'm Hispanic
>>
>>67875736
>white
>worry I have to prove I'm not racist and hateful everywhere I go
>>
>>67871897
I where it 100% of the time, but I don't leave my house unless it's for a midnight trip to mcdonald's or wendy's. :^)
>>
>>67872222
Do it for the quads anon
>>
>>67876916
Stop being a fucking cuck that apologizes for being white
>>
>>67877974
Just trying to get along better and, obviously, white people are assumed to be racists more than any other group.
>>
File: 1449304350995.png (389 KB, 551x421) Image search: [Google]
1449304350995.png
389 KB, 551x421
>>67871897
I wear a pin on my jacket pretty much wherever I go. A lot of people tend to see it and we strike up conversations. Even got a guy who was working a home owned cheesesteak shop to spare me the expense on a meal.

But I do wear it to college campus, and get about 5000 Carls on my ass. But its worth it.
>>
>>67877043
Are you serious or just shiposting?
>>
>>67877043
>I where it
Fuck off Rubio
>>
>>67871897
I wish I could buy it. Only way to get it here would be to waste 100$ at least. Would trigger all the leftist tards as well
>>
>>67878434
>great game of life
>chooses to live in the wrong georgia
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.