[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on nash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: lemoustacheman.jpg (68 KB, 750x760) Image search: [Google]
lemoustacheman.jpg
68 KB, 750x760
redpill me on nash
>>
"Canada was a mistake"

Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
File: 1453175167328.png (161 KB, 423x516) Image search: [Google]
1453175167328.png
161 KB, 423x516
>>67871895
>hates Germany so much he pretends to be polish
kek krauts get cucked by their own philosophers
>>
Everyone stand back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>67871969
this 2bh

germans somehow manage to be worse posters than Canadians on this site

even austrians (german canadians) are better
>>
>>67871969
who the fuck are you even "quoting"?
>>
>>67872268

Dog, a green text isnt necessarily a quote.

And hes green texting Nietzsche, a man who once lied about being polish.
>>
>>67872592
>Nietzsche believed that his ancestors were Polish,[86] at least toward the end of his life. He wrote in 1888, "My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Nietzky); the type seems to have been well preserved despite three generations of German mothers."[87]

Yeah, i cant fight that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Nietzsche#cite_note-Mencken1913-86

But, there was at some point where being polish meant something.

I also supposed there was a time when being as Obama supporter meant being something....

or a Bernie supporter....

or a trump supporter....

times change.

What never changes...is the hate for niggers.....
>>
affirm it :^)
>>
>>67872592
But is there something immorally or inherently wrong to strive to be at your German ancestors are/were?

What should we strive to be as a species?
>>
>>67872592

>green text isn't necessarily a quote

Oh, Reddit.
>>
>>67873081
?
>>
>>67872592
and i know i get the irony, but do boarders define who you are as a person?
>>
too serious
>>
He rejected the contemporary German society, overridden my romanticism and blind Prussian Jingoism. He makes this clear in 'the twilight of the idols', where he basically trashes Christianity for being a religion for cucks, thinks that the old philosophers were incapable of truly grasping the nature of mortality, and shits over German morality. As he grew older and more insane, he sought to rid himself of his Germanisms.
>>
Also, he hated Christians and people who identified themselves by their religion/nationality. He only believed in defining yourself, creating yourself.
He would alienate 90% of Deus Vulting /pol/acks
>>
>>67874030
No shit, he would alienate 90% of everyone
>>
>>67871799
he btfo of Jew religion and cucktianity, and reveals them for the garbage they truly are. He was so redpilled that his brain melted down. Read Nietzsche.
>>
you guys are full of shit and never read the guy. he didnĀ“t give a crap about nationalism. he cared about not being a christian cuck who shits his pants and therefore needs a system of morality to justify all this pant-shitting
>>
>>67874732
ok

which book first?
>>
pls respond
>>
>>67877371
the will to power. get redpilled about the true savage nature of man.
>>
>>67878975

there is a savage nature of man

but think of world where everyone unleashes it fully
>>
>>67871799
Bait?
>>
>>67875383

Death of the Idols. He takes his time BTFOing past philosophers.
>>
>>67871799
As much as he thought less of women, he clearly created the conditions for feminism with his whole post-modern value system. The good news is that if we overcome them consciously (in the public sense) then we are one step closer to a society that is actually for great men.
>>
>>67873008
>despite three generations of German mothers

You know he hated and despised his over-controlling mother? His mother was probably the biggest reason why never got even laid.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.