[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is your girlfriend. She has been impregnated by the black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: interracialbaby.jpg (14 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
interracialbaby.jpg
14 KB, 360x480
This is your girlfriend.

She has been impregnated by the black gentleman and they have intercourse daily.

You are now what a lot of people call a KEK

Assuming this unfortunate situation for you has the advantage of ENDING JEWISH SUPREMACY for everyone else, would you do it /pol/?
>>
>>67871413
Yeah, I'm going to have to place ending Jewish supremacy over my feelings. My feelings will hurt a lot but logic dictates
>>
>>67871413

DENBTS
>>
>>67871413
Honor killings are in order..
>>
>>67871586

Good job anon. If it is any consolation you will in turn get to fuck the black gentleman's little sister
>>
File: 1446483982561.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1446483982561.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2048
>>67871778
Wow, in this situation, making a sacrifice and putting others first has rewarded me. Thank you OP
>>
>>67871413
Why not just break up with the girl and move on?
Bitch is an obvious cheater, most likely gonna fuck other guys other than Jamal over there.
>>
>>67871968
Because you need to remain with her in order to infiltrate and destroy ZOG
>>
>>67871968
Because enduring the cucking is what will end the jews.
>>
ah where are the good old days of samefagging

id have this going in no time
>>
File: burn the coal, pay the toll.png (477 KB, 851x365) Image search: [Google]
burn the coal, pay the toll.png
477 KB, 851x365
>>67871413

Be sure to take photos when the baby is delivered.

Pic related.
>>
>>67871413
Can I leave girlfriend after?
>>
Can someone photoshop a watermelon ontot hat pregnant stomach.
>>
>>67871413
No. The next people to be in power would be the Whites, and I don't want that.
>>
>>67871413
Girlfriend
>Adjustment
Ex-Girlfriend
>>
pay denbts cuck
>>
File: feels_things.png (89 KB, 883x990) Image search: [Google]
feels_things.png
89 KB, 883x990
>>67871413

Lol. Looks around basement, no girlfriend, no women visited or lived here ever, hugs a pillow.

> feels good man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.