[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking with ancient shit here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 30
File: caerulea3_crop.jpg (52 KB, 560x369) Image search: [Google]
caerulea3_crop.jpg
52 KB, 560x369
Guys, you do realize this whole meme magic/kek worship thing is nothing new right?

This is all just idol worship, and I know since you guys all love the bible you know what happens when people forget God and start worshiping some idol.

Were about to get fucked up super hard if we continue down this path...
>>
File: 1389355374893.gif (21 KB, 98x123) Image search: [Google]
1389355374893.gif
21 KB, 98x123
>>
Watch ouy everyone a reddit liberal is trying in vain to use our weapons against. Just ignore it and its girlfriends son.
>>
>>67869734
dude fuck off ive been here for years now...

I saw the whole process of discovering that there was an ancient god represented by frogs, the discovery/theory that these images have a bigger effect than we know, etc.
>>
If "meme magic" is real who do you think has more power? A couple hundred cucks posting frog pictures or the hundreds of thousands of people that actively meditate on wishing for Trumps death?
>>
I'm aware. I don't participate in meme magik. You're playing with fire. It's effectiveness is evidence of its power. /pol/ probably performs magik better than those old, rich, new world order fags. It doesn't matter how much money you have or how many trinkets it's about the power of belief and the transfusion of power to an external force
>>
>>67869734
also how dare you call me a liberal...you really think a libtard would make any reference to God? They're all faggy atheists dont forget
>>
>>67869894

The difference is that they think they are being righteous. /pol/ is fueled by a devilish thirst for drama and chaos. I think you can tell which one the infernal ones prefer
>>
>>67869854

Browsing /r/4chan does not count as years faggot.
>>
The ancient egyptian pantheon are the true gods, and we are Kekist board.

>>67869894
The more skilled, more faithful meme magician is worth a thousand plebes.
>>
>>67869933

No. Think you mentioned god because you think we fear it.
>>
>>67869985
I've been here since before it was even /pol/

I bet you don't even know what /news/ is dude
>>
>>67870044
If you don't fear God then you're asking to get fucked in the ass
>>
>>67870044
also nice get
>>
>>67869854
>an ancient god represented by frogs

It's not just frogs it's anything reptilian really. Snakes, lizards etc. I always found very curious that a frog somehow became this meme deity here lol
>>
File: 1457763907650.jpg (57 KB, 323x325) Image search: [Google]
1457763907650.jpg
57 KB, 323x325
>>67869632
>>67869632
>ancient

it's more ancient than anyone here could imagine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y3Ta5xcKV4

dance for the Frog, make him laugh
>>
>>67870075
>>67870132
>>67870184

Well meemed. Now fuck off
>>
File: 1456855732946.png (37 KB, 587x378) Image search: [Google]
1456855732946.png
37 KB, 587x378
I had a gf in highschool who had a legit phobia of frogs. One time there was one when I took her home and I picked it up and she freaked out and started crying so bad her mom came out.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x459
mas·cot
ˈmasˌkät,ˈmasˌkət/

noun

a person or thing that is supposed to bring good luck or that is used to symbolize a particular event or organization.

"the squadron's mascot was a young lion cub"
>>
File: 12057569650677.jpg (183 KB, 768x944) Image search: [Google]
12057569650677.jpg
183 KB, 768x944
this is my wife

please worship her
>>
>>67870185
do you think this has anything to do with the whole reptilian conspiracy thing?
>>67870303

Japan bro you need to relax damn it, i promise im not some reddit shill here to trigger you. I was here when we all were stupid lib kids and slowly through discussion of facts ended up where were at now
>>
>>67870214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk7PMSzY00U
>>
Bible is made by jews, why would i care about idol worship.
>>
>>67870370
pretty damn hot anon, any real nudes you wanna share?

>>67870446
yea but dont forget jesus was basically the contrarian redpilled guy who fucked over the dumb jews, they didnt write the new testament
>>
>>67869632
Sounds about right, maybe with all the kek'ing to get Trump in, he'll close down 4chan in an ironic twist, worshiping a meme is a bad idea.
>>
The power of kek is superior to that of your Jew god, Christcuck.
>>
>>67869632
lord keke predates jesus fuck off.
>>
>>67870593
this right here is what im talking about, i know its all for the lulz but were going in the wrong direction here
>>
>>67870661
>because before jesus' time there was no God right

stupid point bro
>>
>>67870729
lord keke is an old true god that has been forgotten.

jesus is just the scapegoat kike that they used to unite everyone under a new religion that the kikes could control.
>>
>Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
>>
>>67870799
i just don't get how you could really say jesus was made up by the kikes. They dont believe he was the messiah and also the story of jesus makes the jews look like absolute dickheads
>>
>>67870868
you dont get how many trolls are here.
if your true, God bless, but your being baited hard m8
>>
>>67869632
yes, the demiurge is a jealous god, and he's dickhead

fuck him.
>>
>>67871130
everything is fucking bait yea, i realize everyone is just here to fuck around but im just trying to say weve gone too far with this here

Whatever guys, if you really wan to abandon God and worship some dumb frog which is probably really satan go ahead
>>
>>67870433
>do you think this has anything to do with the whole reptilian conspiracy thing?

I don't know about reptoids or whatever but there's definitely some weird ancient shit involving reptiles that goes way back.
>>
gods are jealous & fickle tyrants

hide all god posts

ignore all gods
>>
>>67870353

That's basically idolitry-lite
>>
>>67871330
it's you who is worshiping satan though

the real god does not need to be worshipped. the real god is not jealous and vindictive

the creature you worship, the creator, the demiurge, this creature IS NOT GOD
>>
>>67871425
okay interesting theory here, so whose the real god then if not the one who created man and earth?
>>
File: Picture 1.png (95 KB, 303x311) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1.png
95 KB, 303x311
>>67871425

cool it with the anti-God remarks
>>
File: 1457749716361.jpg (102 KB, 485x700) Image search: [Google]
1457749716361.jpg
102 KB, 485x700
>>67871330
>Believing in the 2000 year old Jew

PRAISE KEK
>>
File: reptilian.png (580 KB, 561x448) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.png
580 KB, 561x448
>>67871358

Reptilians have taken over and infiltrated every level of human society (including our governments) for many thousands of years. The reason they've gotten away with it for so long is that they can assume a human form. They don't come from another physical planet per se, but from another band of frequency that vibrates very closely to this one (which enables them to flit back and forth from their dimension to ours).
Credo Mutwa called this frequency band/dimension 'the heaven between heavens'.
Their 'food' is our fear, our hatred, our suffering, our anger and our despair.
Shifting into a human form and entering into our dimension takes a lot of energy for them, so they can't stay here for long unless they possess the body of a human who is in vibrational resonance with them.
These humans are of a hybrid nature, their DNA is different from ours in that it is compatible with the reptilians (which is what allows them to be possessed). These humans are your kings, your banking dynasties (like the Rothschilds, for example), your presidents, etc. They have certain traits in common, like a lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
These reptiles are pedophiles.
>>
>>67871505
>australia

I know you're just trying to be funny but yea were doomed
>>
File: vanaras.jpg (86 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
vanaras.jpg
86 KB, 350x284
>>67869632

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts and our emotions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.
>>
>>67871505
>believing in animal people that some people made up to deify everyday creatures
>made by the some people who thought you think with your heart
>the same people who stuck hooks up dead peoples noses and removed the brain because they thought it was a useless organ
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 534x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 534x429
>However, sometimes objects that God instructed to be made were turned into idols by the Israelites. The Book of Numbers contains a narrative in which God instructed Moses to make a bronze snake as part of addressing a plague of venomous snakes that had broken out among the Israelites as a punishment for sin. The bronze snake is mentioned again in 2 Kings 18; however, rather than remaining a memorial of God's providence, it became an idol that the people named and worshiped. Thus the bronze snake was destroyed in King Hezekiah's reforms.[43]
>>
>>67871576
that the general theory as ive heard it but how can you even begin to prove this?

>>67871637
dammit you're all from australia lol, no offence but I just always assume youre shitposting mate
>>
>>67871725
it cools your blood down
>>
>>67869632
>you know what happens when people forget God and start worshiping some idol.

jew mad bro?
>>
>>67869632
It is KUK not KEK
>>
File: hierarchy.png (1 MB, 595x860) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy.png
1 MB, 595x860
>>67871272

God (the REAL God, not the Demiurge who is posing as 'God') created humans for the same reason that It created every other form of life - to experience Itself through those forms of life. God manifested this universe from Its consciousness, this universe is naught but God's dream. God is pure consciousness, hence everything in this universe (and in 'reality' in general) is consciousness. Everything is eternally alive and has an identity of its own, even so-called 'abstract' things like war and peace. When God manifested this universe, all that was not in harmony with the natural order of the universe assumed an identity that some people today call 'the Demiurge'. This identity is essentially a self-aware distortion. Although the Demiurge is conscious (like everyone else and everything else), it does NOT have a soul (actually, it IS NOT a soul, to be more accurate). This is why I like to call the Demiurge 'the Machine'. The Demiurge is cold, emotionless, sociopathic, relentless, exceedingly Machiavellian and PROFOUNDLY EVIL according to the conception of 'evil' that is accepted by the average person (although the Demiurge does not think of itself as being 'evil', because it considers itself to have transcended the duality of 'good' and 'evil'). The Demiurge has an important job, its job is to keep the machinery of the universe in perpetual motion.
The 'God' of the Abrahamic religions (i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is actually the Demiurge. Worshipping the Demiurge and praying to the Demiurge gives energy to the Demiurge. The Demiurge receives an energy bonanza from Muslims in particular, who pray to him five times a day. Energy flows where attention goes.

Human dynasties = Darth Vader

Archons = Emperor Palpatine

Demiurge = Dark Side of the Force
>>
Until the Red Cross, the World Almanac on Jewish populations and all the holocaust survivors confirm reptilians are real, this conspiracy goes in the trash.

Now meme magic and perception being reality has some truth to it but it is very indirect and vague. Its just the human herd mentality: get enough to believe a lie and it becomes truth
>>
File: 1458114045211.png (61 KB, 776x776) Image search: [Google]
1458114045211.png
61 KB, 776x776
>>67871725
>believing in 2000 year old good goy handbook

THE EGYPTIANS WERE RIGHT
>>
>>67871476
>okay interesting theory here, so whose the real god then if not the one who created man and earth?
google "gnosticism" and get enlightened
>>
>>67871814
autism is an expression of the machine
>>
File: kekgod.jpg (62 KB, 370x547) Image search: [Google]
kekgod.jpg
62 KB, 370x547
>>67871864

BLASPHEMY
>>
>>67871476
Everything

Kek, as some might suspect, is one of the founders of humanity (All of the Baal are).

Most polytheistic religions had a very primitive, yet true concept, that gods stem off the earth's crust energy which is fed to our world via galactic streams.
Gods (in our limited concept) are holographic projections molded by ideals or concepts, given form via faith.
All mankind gods are symbiots to humankind, and must be used as such.

The only real "god", devoid of ego and reason, is the Oneness that makes everything that exists.
>>
>>67869632
You realize humans were worshipping pagan gods for almost 100,000 years before Jews invented Chrisfaggotry, right?
>>
>>67871814
>>67872157
I need some links so i can know more about this, pretty interesting stuff here

>>67872114
please tell me the name of this game lol i must know
>>
humans are so fucking retarded. people will worship anything. lmao humans never change...
>>
>>67871425

I completely agree with you.
>>
>>67872283
so high and mighty from your ivory tower, whats right to believe in then? nothing? sounds pretty fulfilling
>>
>>67872157

>The only real "god", devoid of ego and reason, is the Oneness that makes everything that exists.

I completely agree with you. ONLY pure consciousness is 'real', EVERYTHING ELSE is ILLUSORY.
>>
>>67872309
this makes zero sense though, okay if god created the universe then why is there another fake god collecting energy, you realize god wouldve had to create the demiurge too
>>
>>67872425
>>67872309
obvious shitposting mate
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 960x720
>>67869632
>>
>>67872425
there's only the machine, consciousness is illusory
>>
>>67870326

South African blacks are very superstitious. They put their beds on bricks so that the tokoloshe (short demon) can't reach them.

They are also shit scared of frogs, snakes and lizzards.

Once as a kid I chased a fat black woman up a tree with a frog. The base of the tree was tall without branches. How the fuck she got up there I don't know (probably adrenalin). We had to get a ladder for her to clime down again.

We also found dead monitor lizzards sometimes in the small riverways. We would tie them to a fishing rod and reel them in over the road as groups of black women were walking past. Quality keks
>>
>>67869632
You remind of some muslim imam who says world will end if we dont repent our degenerate ways.
>>
File: aaEO3BV.jpg (54 KB, 494x334) Image search: [Google]
aaEO3BV.jpg
54 KB, 494x334
>>67869632
>you know what happens when people forget God and start worshiping some idol.
Yup. Read it in the bible. Psychopathic nutter comes down from his mountain with a list of instructions for a better moral life, like
>thou shall not murder
>thou shall not steal
>though shall not knob Jill from next door
etc.
Psycho sees they are worshiping the wrong god, and issues instructions for them to be told peacefully to stop, and gently persuaded to worship the right god again...
Oh, wait. That's not how it ended at all, is it?

Religion. Not even once.
>>
>>67872455

I think God created him, and the fake God got pissed and wanted to be God too, God being so loving can't destroy the thing he created and instead uses him for reasons
>>
My theory is that before the bible humans were much more advance than they are now but there were other races that were messing everything up so they caused the floods. Problem is some of them survived, they kept their knowledge and planned a take over and want to do the same back, perhaps there has been multiple cycles. The Pagan beliefs were great exaggerated stories of their ancestors.

Either that or ALIUMS
>>
>>67872273
First is Gnosticism
Second is the core of all proto indo european religions (Jainism, Zoroastrism, Veda Hinduism, Tibetan Bon, Ancient Egypt mysticism, European Paganism etc)
>>
File: (1).jpg (13 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
(1).jpg
13 KB, 203x249
Be careful.
>>
>>67872326
>so high and mighty from your ivory tower

he's posting on 4chan at 5 in the morning
>>
>>67872732

A lot of he stuff I've researched point to Atlantis being the main place to learn all the shit that makes us fuck with each other

Swords, armor, make up, jewelry,magic etc

And so that's why they/He created the floods and started over
>>
File: Baal's gonna baal.jpg (271 KB, 723x2000) Image search: [Google]
Baal's gonna baal.jpg
271 KB, 723x2000
>>67869632
All faggots shall perish under the sun.
>>
>>67870370
>that clunky, primitive digital camera
This image is at least 12 years old. Enjoy your menopausal hambeast.
>>
>>67872807
yea but im just saying this is one of those people who just shits on eveything from afar and never takes a side

True scum that hopefully flees Trumps America
>>
>>67872736
ayy
>>
>>67872735
>all proto indo european religions
>Tibetan Bon
>Ancient Egypt mysticism

Wow, slow down, huetlatoani.
And post links, not buzzwords. Jainism or Buddhism can take a month to just get barely acquainted with.
>>
File: 1458103385332.png (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1458103385332.png
3 MB, 2000x2000
>>67872853
this tbqh familiars
>>
>>67872642
not trying to be some fanatic freak im just pointing out how similar this is to every other past story of good god fearing people switching to a demon
>>
>>67869971
Kek, god of darkness, god of "doing it for the lulz"
>>
>>67872455

The Demiurge is posing as 'God' to absorb the subtle energy that emanates comes from worship and prayer, then using that subtle energy to keep the collective vibrational frequency of humanity as low as possible so that we continue reincarnating. I said earlier that the Demiurge's job is to keep the machinery of the universe in perpetual motion. Without the reincarnation of beings, the universe would not exist because the ONLY reason why the universe exists is to support life. Also, 'God' is not some old human being with a white beard (despite Christians often depicting 'God' in this way). What people call 'God' is simply pure consciousness and that consciousness is intelligent, eternal and infinite. The Demiurge is simply the embodiment of all that is inharmonious with the natural order of the universe.
>>
>>67872540

There's only consciousness, the machine is merely a projection of consciousness (like everything else) and thus illusory.
>>
>>67869632
Fuck off christcuck, /pol/ is a pagan board
>>
>>67869632
you realize people worship money? the ten commandments are natural human compulsions that society and city states prevent people from committing
>>
>>67873140

* that emanates from worship and prayer
>>
>>67873089
>god of "doing it for the lulz"

Yeah basically. Demons love mischief and chaos and suffering. They were the original trolls. They thrive on lulz
>>
File: gobekli-tepe-pillars-615.jpg (90 KB, 615x453) Image search: [Google]
gobekli-tepe-pillars-615.jpg
90 KB, 615x453
>>67872732
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM10y4XgTG0
>>
>>67873194
I dont buy into this whole everything is an illusion but the mind thing, reality is a cold hard place of facts and seems pretty unmovable by my thoughts

>>67873222
okay have fun abandoning god and watch the vacancy you left get filled by islam. get used to sharia law buddy
>>
>>67870868
It was made up by Romans to appeal to Jewish minorities and in doctrine Jews into roman culture by stripping them of dietary and cleanliness regulations and appealing to a non-bloodline based following.
tl;dr the Romans jewed the Jews
>>
File: murdergif.gif (495 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
murdergif.gif
495 KB, 500x282
Oh good lord, there are people in this thread who unironically ACTUALLY believe in a deity and/or magic.

go back to your harry potter books, /x/, or church you fuckin MUGS, this is a board for real life political discussion you NERDS.
>>
Frogs are amphibians, not reptiles.
>>
>>67873413
Religion is pretty important around here though, even the most political of discussions usually bring god into the mix somewhere

why not just leave this thread which is obviously not meant for you?

>>67873373
oh yea this makes total sense, because rome totally didnt murder christians for 300 years after christ to protect the old gods right?
>>
>>67873340
>have fun abandoning god and watch the vacancy you left get filled by islam. get used to sharia law buddy
>only religion can replace religion
That's some nice circular reasoning you got there, matey. Must be why we're still living in caves...Oh, wait...!
>>
>>67873608
Hows atheism working out for you? If you think it leads to anything other than nihilism and degeneracy you're deluded
>>
>>67872960
If you don't believe Egypt or Tibetan people weren't Caucasic go take a look at the Tarim basin mummies and the proto-indo language called torichan.

I'll try to get some links in the meantime, but it's pretty clear that those religions alongside shinto made gods somewhat more ethereal and emotional, and became syncretized as ethno-religious states became empires and deemed religion as an extension of the government. Late periods on most empires suffer from some sort of bureocracy on their pantheons, whereas they were more blurry on their origins.

Scratch the PIE part, they do take a lot of time to get into, and our Sumerian and Babylonic pals made records on most of it anyway.
>>
>>67873602
It's a theory, I made it up myself because armchair philosopher, but it makes sense.
>>
>>67873608
also what is a house but an evolved cave?

Caves were meant to protect us from the elements and provide stability and a safe place to sleep/gather resources

Without it you're left vulnerable to anything, see what im saying here?
>>
>>67873340

>I dont buy into this whole everything is an illusion but the mind thing

I never said that everything is an illusion but the mind, I said that everything is an illusion except consciousness. Mind is not ultimate, consciousness is. Mind is simply the way through which consciousness interfaces with the universe. Consciousness is the bridge that connects mind with matter. Matter is merely mind with a slower rate of vibration.

>reality is a cold hard place of facts

Is it, though?

>and seems pretty unmovable by my thoughts

Science has proven that things are not what they seem. For example, nothing is solid because the atoms that compose all solid things (and, indeed, all things in general) are made of empty space. Also, an atom never touches any other atom. These are scientifically proven facts. You think your feet are on the ground right now?
>>
>>67873602
I said in doctrine Jews, not make them free.
>>
>>67873746
but it doesnt because history disproves it, thats the problem with those pesky facts right?
>>
Bless me lord
>>
>>67873763
yea, atoms are constantly moving but you dont feel that do you? You're feet are indeed on the ground even if it's through billions of vibrating particles
>>
>>67873905

Your feet are made of atoms and the ground is made is also made of atoms, but an atom never touches any other atom, so technically your feet are not on the ground. This is not my opinion, this is a scientifically proven fact.
>>
>>67869632

Hope to the bowels of Hell you're concern trolling me you useless weak piece of christfag SHIT. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>67873807
Christians existed on the fringe of Roman society for hundreds of years, dont you even know the story behind that obnoxious fish you see on bumpers?

You people need to study history before making these theories jesus fuck
>>
>>67873998

* and the ground is also made of atoms
>>
>>67873998
but also electrons move so fast that weve discovered they are basically everywhere at once in our perception of time. So those forces pull the particles together, repeat times a few billion and boom something tangible
>>
>>67874017
looks like i triggered you, calm down and eat some fish and chips lad
>>
>>67874017
desu i had to google concern trolling, but you nigger please understand im not faking any views here for fun, why would this be fun to me?
>>
File: 126055547763.jpg (78 KB, 744x765) Image search: [Google]
126055547763.jpg
78 KB, 744x765
>>67873668
Firstly, not being impressed with religion doesn't make me an atheist
Secondly, "oogo-booga scary monster" in any form whatsoever doesn't bother me. Because I'm not an idiot.
>>67873762
>caves are better than houses

This is exactly what's wrong with religion. Morons who think they are clever in some way non-morons don't get.
>>
File: kek.png (318 KB, 830x569) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
318 KB, 830x569
>>67869632
Whats wrong, scared?

4chan is worshiping ancient god of chaos and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>67874117

>So those forces pull the particles together, repeat times a few billion and boom something tangible

Nope. The electrons in one atom repel the electrons in another atom. Touching is literally impossible at the atomic scale (what to speak of the sub-atomic scale!).
>>
>>67874270
wait, hold the presses, i didnt say caves were better than houses you nub, I said they are the exact same concept
>>
>>67874352
you're not considering how small of scale this is all on.

Just because you and I are made of a bunch of tiny cells connected doesnt mean that we as a single entity dont exist, same thing goes for atoms

Yes it is baffling to consider how much of our world is made of empty space but that doesnt mean its not real
>>
>>67874283
honestly I am scared, we were kind of the last hope for this rapidly going to hell world and now were cucking ourselves hard
>>
File: Trump lightning god emperor.png (125 KB, 469x478) Image search: [Google]
Trump lightning god emperor.png
125 KB, 469x478
>>67872853
>>
>>67874270
let me explain it like I would to a little kid since you clearly dont get metaphors

the cave is religion, yea we emerged from the cave eventually but then we build our own caves out of brick and wood because we knew we fundamentally needed our caves. Without the cave (hurr durr i mean religion) youre pretty much left with atheism, not much in between that is there?
>>
>>67874463

>you're not considering how small of scale this is all on.

Actually, I am.

>Just because you and I are made of a bunch of tiny cells connected doesnt mean that we as a single entity dont exist, same thing goes for atoms

Sophistry.

>Yes it is baffling to consider how much of our world is made of empty space but that doesnt mean its not real

'Real' is a relative term. What is real to the bees who see ultraviolet light is not real to humans who cannot see ultraviolet light. What is 'real' is whatever you perceive with your senses. Different creatures have senses that are attuned to different things. The world is not 'real' in the way that most people think it is (i.e. solid).
>>
File: uMBTalN.jpg (286 KB, 660x880) Image search: [Google]
uMBTalN.jpg
286 KB, 660x880
>>67874368
You took a rhetorical device (cavelife=savage life)
and used it to make believe we all need to live in God's house, or else. I am right to laugh at you.
If you want to bend the knee, go ahead. Slaves who want to be slaves should be slaves. It's a free world (sic).
You can even try to persuade me slavery is great, if you wish. But it seems to me that the vast majority of religious arguments are backed by threats of hellfire and societal collapse.
I have a free mind, and when a slave threatens a free man, the correct response is a slap.
>>
Alright guys I think im done here

Hope is was fun getting blown the fuck out by a real christian man with values and principles, hope you edgy fags come to see the error in your ways
>>
>>67874753
https://faculty.washington.edu/smcohen/320/cave.htm
>>
>>67874860
last one i promise, must reply here.

You still havnt told me your glorious backup plan to religion other than atheism. Is there more proof for atheism than there is for a god?
>>
>>67874949
>Is there more proof for atheism than there is for a god?
Why am I not surprised that you don't know how proof works, and yet think it's the answer to everything.?
Here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Alder#Newton.27s_flaming_laser_sword

My backup to religion is science, by the way. Atheism is merely an absence of belief, not a code of conduct. What you need to prove is that lack of religion leads to degeneracy. Anecdotal evidence is not acceptable.
>>
File: vril13.png (237 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
vril13.png
237 KB, 1280x1656
>>
File: wuz.png (55 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
wuz.png
55 KB, 253x253
>>67869632
>WE WUZ PEPE
>>
>>67874216

are you sure you should be posting that..?

..will Satan not get mad? I'm not sure about this.
>>
File: 1454304984999.jpg (118 KB, 960x952) Image search: [Google]
1454304984999.jpg
118 KB, 960x952
>>67874530
>honestly I am scared

that's the sign you don't belong here. Hail Kek, motherfucker.
>>
File: 1458283906524.png (292 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
1458283906524.png
292 KB, 300x423
>>67872114
Posting the better quality one
>>
File: CZuw8CvWIAAUmdZ.jpg (83 KB, 736x589) Image search: [Google]
CZuw8CvWIAAUmdZ.jpg
83 KB, 736x589
>>67871476

the Monad is the real God, but we know nothing about him since he never created us, the one who did was the jealous vain psychopath Yaldobaoth, whom you worship and who was Sofia's mistake, and who entrusted maintenance of the material world to his fleet of Archon Jews (hello Christ) that you think are magic and are not allowed to criticise.

Kek is a figment of the Monad.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.