[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on the kennedy deaths/assassinations jfk, jfk jr., rfk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Rfk_assassination.jpg (76 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
Rfk_assassination.jpg
76 KB, 280x350
redpill me on the kennedy deaths/assassinations

jfk, jfk jr., rfk
>>
>>67867794
LBJ ordered JFK
No idea on RFK, interested myself
JFK Jr. was ordered by Clintons because he was planning to run for a Senate seat that Hillary got in 2000
>>
File: 221051-john-f-kennedy-jr.jpg (90 KB, 740x1011) Image search: [Google]
221051-john-f-kennedy-jr.jpg
90 KB, 740x1011
>>67868066

simple as shooting down the plane?
>>
>>67868449
you know these bastards could pull that off
>>
>>67868066

>No idea on RFK, interested myself

Because, like Trump, the government/establishment underestimated him and he started winning states during his candidacy. He was also going to look further into the death of his brother with deep investigations.
>>
>>67869428
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/11/24/his-brother-keeper-robert-kennedy-saw-conspiracy-jfk-assassination/TmZ0nfKsB34p69LWUBgsEJ/story.html

damn
>>
File: 911bill.jpg (67 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
911bill.jpg
67 KB, 540x960
>>67867794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5VND1-u6YM
>>
isn't it weird that jfk jr was cremated instantly after his death and then the ashes spread in the ocean? why the fuck wouldn't he just be buried with the rest of the kennedys normally
>>
File: Prankster and the Conspiracy.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Prankster and the Conspiracy.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>67870204
There. Debunk that for you. Discordian's are responsible for the "Conspiracy". It helps that Kerry was the only person to have written a book about Oswald BEFORE he shot JFK, and that they were both stationed at a base known to have been part of MKULTRA. And that Kerry and Oswald looked alike.
>>
>>67869428
probably this
>>
JFK was killed by the KGB in retaliation for the Soviet Union's humiliation at the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
>>
one more year until JFK assassination documents are declassified
>>
>>67870993

>documents are finally released
>"Yep it was just a crazy guy."
>layers everywhere in the PDFs

You know it's going to happen. They are still in charge.
>>
A consortium of what is now known as the new world order. People with the same long term interests killed him partly to get him out of the way but also to let anyone know in the future in no uncertain terms what will happen to them if they try and impede this plan.
CIA,Mossad, BIGBIG business were all probably involved to a certain extent and all profited from it.
It went right to the top and LBJ was probably also in on it to a certain extent.
The shooters ? who knows, probably CIA men, seeing as how they had the pull and know how to set up Oswald or at least get him in on it to take the fall.
>>
After the first shot which hit the street was fired by Lee Harvey Oswald, Secret Service agent George W. Hickey Jr. turns completely around and acquires Oswald on the sixth floor of the school book depository building. His turned head is documented in an AP photograph by James Altgens. Hickey reaches for the AR-15 under the seat, releases the safety and begins to lift the gun. The second shot is fired by Oswald, hitting the president and Texas Governor John Connally. The president's car and the follow-up car containing Hickey suddenly speed up. This is attested to by Secret Service agent Clint Hill. Agent Hickey, who is unstable because he is standing on the cushion of the seat, rather than the floor of the car, begins to fall back due to the acceleration of the vehicle, pulling the trigger of the AR-15. The gun is pointed toward Kennedy at that instant, and the bullet strikes him squarely in the back of the head.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error
>>
>>67871883
Very interesting, I've never heard this one before
>>
>>67871883
probably another scapegoat theory off the real gun that blew his melon open
>>
>>67867794
>made interest-free and debt-free money attemping to shut down rothschild’s federal reserve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

>jewish billionaires assassinate him
>>
Is the kennedy family completely dead now?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
>>
File: 1457626328425.jpg (48 KB, 696x665) Image search: [Google]
1457626328425.jpg
48 KB, 696x665
>>67867794
Look up Ryan Dawson on youtube. He explains JFK with just the paper trail and no Illuminati nwo elites bullshit.
>>
>>67870993
theyll push it back again like they do everytime the time comes close the secret service files were destroyed anyway dont expect this one to ever have a 100% clear answer
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.