[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain Shkreli?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1024x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1024x609
What happened to this guy? Can someone explain how he's done nothing wrong? Not saying that he did, just want to be educated about the situation from people who looked into this well since I have no stance
>>
Watch his live streams, he streams almost daily.
>>
>>67866450
B/c he's a top tier memelord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
>>
>>67866450
he triggered reddit so he's ok in my book
>>
>>67866541
Oh my god this is gold
>>
>>67866450
hes a personal hero of mine. the man does not give a FUCK!
>>
>>67866714>>67866646

Seems like a calm and collected dude. Plays guitar on streams once in a while too
>>
he's based as fuck and did nothing wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R26TNWqEHks
>>
>>67866541
based
>>
>>67866884
he certainly did nothing wrong. a true legend. Shkreli for prez 20whatever
>>
>>67866450
>What happened to this guy?
he's a jew, that's what happened
>>
>>67866450
Shkreli is actually pretty based, and he gives some good investing advice.
>>
>>67866884
These liberal commie fucks. It's impossible to convince them of anything even if you throw facts at them over and over.
>>
>>67866450
Jewish doctrine states that the Jews are to rule the goyim from the shadows. They don't protect those who openly go against that doctrine and flaunt their wealth and power.

Jews hide because if people realized that they control over 90% of the world's resources they would revolt and start a genocide.
>>
>>67867264
he denies it the video, is he crypto jew?
>>
>>67866450
He's ok but has terrible taste in music and video games. The fact that he plays video games at all is a bit manchildish. He's competent at what he does so that's good. He has a large ego which is neither bad or good imo. I watched one of his videos, looked at some of his followers and they were disgusting. The guy himself is alright.
>>
>>67868690
Not sure if you've seen this one but some of his fans show up in this one. Can't blame them for acting up though, lady was a bitch to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
>>
>>67866884
>>67866978
>>67867312

Why do people on /pol/ hate niggers but use a word coined by and adapted from a black rapper lil b?
>>
>>67868865
basedgod is an honorary aryan.
>>
File: smugcop.jpg (9 KB, 169x240) Image search: [Google]
smugcop.jpg
9 KB, 169x240
>>67866884
this chick holy shit.
>>
>>67868865
I'm transblack
>>
>>67869246
Aren't we all?
>>
>>67868865
Just because you're a stupid faggot, doesn't mean we are. Our hate doesn't just run deep, it's clever, insidious, and inescapable. We must constantly deny them a unique cultural identity by appropriating bits of it to amuse ourselves with.
>>
>>67868920

But it's hypocritical, you can't pick and choose to hate all filthy niggers here and use a cool meme word invented by an african american there, people don't really think critically on this board
>>
>>67868865

lil b doesn't take himself or his music seriously. Right before his rapping career took off he took a jab at rap artists and rap in general saying that any dumb motherfucker could create some shitty beat, paste the most laziest of lyrics to it, and make bank
>>
Martin is based, and if you do a little research on him it's hilarious how retarded the media is when they decide to demonize someone. Trump is another good example.

He explains just about everything here regarding his drug and price hike.

https://youtu.be/HXVQOZDKlRE?t=43

He is also an elaborate troll because he has a ton of money and too much free time, at this point he's just rolling with the punches.
>>
>>67869307

But you are completely wrong, by seemingly "appropriating it and denying their identity" you actually promote and praise black culture as valuable when you copycat tidbits in that way
>>
>>67869615
He is a living satire for rap. I didn't even know he did that, how hilarious
>>
>>67866450
what he did was a dick move, sure, but there aren't any laws against it and he's in the clear.
>>
From what I'm seeing it seems like he was just doing what he had to do to keep his company afloat after buying the drug for millions. I might be wrong but is this not what anybody in his shoes would do?
>>
>>67869690
>praise black culture
>black culture

doesn't exist, if you argue that black twitter memes are culture, then its a culture that only exists to amuse people (aka a cucked culture)
>>
>>67869640
as much as i love the videos of him trolling people, this one was actually pretty cool to see him be nice to this dude
>>
>>67866541
>"my culture! I bought it!"
>that jewish hand wringing
Real life shitposter. I don't know enough to know if what he did was an actual dick move but I can appreciate how much butthurt he causes.
>>
Anyone getting hooked on these videos yet?
>>
>>67866450
>Can someone explain how he's done nothing wrong?
if you can't afford the drug he'll give it to you for free. He's hiking up the prices for companies like Walmart, to purchase the drug. If anything he's fucking over these big companies, and not poor people.
>>
>>67870703
This explains a lot of my questions, thank you
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.