[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>AIDS Skrillex is a pussy for being straightedge >You guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 415.jpg (71 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
415.jpg
71 KB, 960x720
>AIDS Skrillex is a pussy for being straightedge
>You guys don't realize Donald Trump is straightedge.

While Donald may not be stumped, you dumbasses certainly are
>>
>>67865469

He's a pussy for being a leftist beta cuck.
>>
>>67865469
Donald is alpha and also an old man. Young men should be risk takers.
>>
>>67865527
Donald was a young man once y'know
>>
No, a straightedge is an annoying asshole about it.
>>
I'm a "straight edge". It's just the subcultural types are insufferable
>>
File: 20160318_173557.jpg (312 KB, 1328x747) Image search: [Google]
20160318_173557.jpg
312 KB, 1328x747
>tfw not straightedge

I'm about to eat all of these and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>67865469
The don is straight edge because he has to make big ass decisions, and always been on his game. Plus his brothers death rocked the Don to his core. Very Sad.
>>
>>67865469
no he's not, the media says he's hitler and i cough definitely would never want to join an actual SS not a made up jew ghost story one and do ethnic cleansing wearing hugo boss.
>>
>>67865984
Same, aussie, im a benzo cuck
>>
>>67865469
I was laughing at the Vegan part, not the straight edge part.
>>
>>67865469
AIDS Skrillex is straight edge because he is a pussy (even though he proclaims to be Punk)

Trump is straight edge because he is the director of a international company that has assets in the billions and is also running for President
>>
>>67866281
>benzos

All they do is slow you down and make you slur. They don't even make you feel good. Why?
>>
Fuck off bork.
>>
>>67865984
"Okay".
>>
File: Edge.png (36 KB, 804x437) Image search: [Google]
Edge.png
36 KB, 804x437
>>67865469
Edge on him face to face if you want
>>
>>67866564
pic related btw
>>
>>67865651
>I promised my dead brother to never fall for the vices that took him
>lel I stay away from stuff other people do because I'm different and better than you :DDD
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.