[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to university health center earlier >they had condoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1450496726925.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1450496726925.png
17 KB, 900x900
>go to university health center earlier
>they had condoms sitting in a bowl in the waiting room for people to take like they were mints

I think this is the first time I've realized that people have far more sex than I think they do. I guess I never realized that most women really have slept with 30+ different guys by the time they're 25.
I've had 3 sexual partners and I'm 22, I thought that was about normal.

I'd post this on r9k but the board is destroyed now
>>
Try UK, they fuck 25-30 a week without condoms dude.
>>
>>67865409
For a male, the "normal" number of sexual partners is supposedly half your age.
>>
File: 1427869400164.gif (2 MB, 367x385) Image search: [Google]
1427869400164.gif
2 MB, 367x385
>>67865409
Because DUDE SEX LMAO

Also holy shit you were right, /r9k/ has become normalfag central.
>>
>>67865690
That's true, when I was in the 8th grade every guy I knew had fucked around 7-8 girls
>>
I've had sex with one girl, we're still together. I think 30 is too high, but a
The current trend seems to be a dozen partners by that age. Which is waaaaay too high. If my relationship fails I'll become a celibate monk because I don't want the sloppy seconds of every guy you got drunk with and fucked in college.
>>
Sex is overrated. Unless you find someone you really like, it usually ends up as a hatefuck.
>>
File: 1450998344756.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1450998344756.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
>>67865690
>>
>>67865409
I haven't had sex until I was 21 and have had only one partner. The fuck is it with you promiscuous fucks?
I don't get all the rage about sex either, sure it makes your body feel good for some time, but it achieves nothing and is ultimately a waste of time if not done for reproduction purposes.
Instead I spend my time on hobbies, learning new skills, and improving myself. Carpentry, pottery, tailoring, gardening/small scale farming, ranching (animal care, milking, shearing) baking, cooking, and the next thing I am going to learn is how to forge tools with simple means. I own two handguns and a rifle, and have started marksmanship training when I was 8 years old.
When the collapse of the German society finally comes, I will be prepared to survive and rebuild innawoods, unlike the "I can ficki ficki, am good part of society" people.
People who STILL chase pussy, with all of these opportunities to spend your time more efficiently available to them, are just niggers, they haven't advanced past bonobo apes yet.
>>
>>67868057
Germany is one of the least promiscuous countries. You lucky bastards can still find top tier waifus
>>
>>67868057

nice try virgin
>>
>>67868057
I'm pretty similar except first fuck was at 18 and second was at 20. Been celibate since. I had my fun. I'm currently working at an organic fruit farm and running my own cattle and goats on my family's ranch.
Grew my hair and beard out, drink whiskey and smoke some weed, making money and living happy. I'll be damned if I'll let a woman ruin this.
>>
>>67865409
There's rarely any middle ground when it comes to sex partners. Either they see their vaginas as something sacred and are protective, in which case they've probably only fucked their boyfriends. Or, they see sex as unattached from morality, in which case they've opened their cunt to probably a few new guys each month. There's not many things between.
>>
>>67865690
Nigga wat. 18 years old supposed to be smashing 9 chicks already. Nigga I still had pimples.
>>
>>67868197
Only for the cuck men. German girls jump on tourist cock like few others. They're terrible fucks though in my experience.
>>
I agree with >>67866593
I like the build up to sex and the chase, but the actual act sucks besdies the climax. If you have a 6+ penis most women complain that it hurts while they lay there like fucking fish.
>>
>>67865409
>not just taking a bunch and throwing them at people.
One time me and my cousins found a big box full of condoms in a backroad at least 200 we drove around town throwing them at everyone and everywhere.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.