[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICK, A nigga movin' to South Korea, how do I fare? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 001.png (160 KB, 399x377) Image search: [Google]
001.png
160 KB, 399x377
QUICK, A nigga movin' to South Korea, how do I fare? Are they racist towards niggas?
>>
>>67864933
Tell them you're a Japanese national that should help smooth over racial tension.
>>
>>67864977
Kek
>>
File: TrumpChecksDoYou.png (441 KB, 635x355) Image search: [Google]
TrumpChecksDoYou.png
441 KB, 635x355
>>67864977
>>67864933
checked and kekd
>>
They see you as a literal monkey.

As do i, by the way.
>>
>>67864933
>black guys who has been to South Korea
Yes and I don't blame them.
>>
You're seen as lower than a dog. And koreans hate you even more.
>>
>>67864933
As a tourist, if you're anything but a normal looking white male you'll probably get looks or have a random middle aged woman/man passively aggressively roast you on public transport/on the street.

You'll be fine.
>>
>>67865226
>You're seen as lower than a dog
Is cannibalism popular in worst Korea?
>>
>>67864933

You will never be accepted by older generations. Just like everyone else who isn't even Korean, then again the older generations don't accept the younger generation.

If you want to be accepted there by everyday koreans, be prepared to learn the language and try your hardest to fit in with the locals, don't ever walk in a group of black people or other foreigners. You will have a much better experience if you only hang out with koreans.

Make sure you can speak well, eat well, drink well, and make sure you can speak well (it really is that important).
>>
>>67864933
every country hates niggers
>>
>>67864933
lel Batman looks a litle like Bruce Wayne don't you think.
>>
careful saying that word, you can get a year in prison for saying the word nigger on the internet in canada.

>>67865986
>>
>>67864933
I lived in South Korea for 2 years. Yes, they hate blacks. Some of the younger college aged ones might think it's cool to be friends with you. Expect to have a hard time with girls, the only ones that would even consider a black man are the really trashy ones in Seoul, and you're competing with US soldiers for them. Plenty of white foreigners there for you to try though.
>>
Be sure to show them your rocks:
http://youtu.be/e7096Vajx38
>>
>>67864933
Fuck niggers.
>>
>>67866370
I feel I must tell you all i don't dress like that, nor look like that. I'm a light-skinned nigga (a la Drake) who tends to wear old-timey 50s mobster suits.
>>
East Asians hates niggers
Expect for Japanese maybe
They removed the black guy from star wars 7 poster in china kek
>>
please tell me your joking

south korea is like the most racist country on earth, lmao enjoy being shit on... move to thailand retard, hoes there will fuck niggers for cheap.
>>
File: 1444995663581.jpg (51 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
1444995663581.jpg
51 KB, 567x567
>>67864933
You'll fit right in
Just make sure to let them know that you like k-pop and support glorious american soldiers who bring liberty to these gooks
Also buy some weed in America and sell it in Korea maybe some yakuza cucks will take you in their club so you'll be able to get some money from these dumb mongoloids
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.