[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /pol/ be more accepting of black people if they were like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: uncleruckus.jpg (73 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
uncleruckus.jpg
73 KB, 720x480
Would /pol/ be more accepting of black people if they were like Uncle Ruckus?

>Picture no relation
>>
>>67864927
Did you ever watch the episode where Uncle Ruckus writes in a song to a racist country singer about lazy niggers, and the singer is so inspired by it he drives out to meet him? They briefly discuss the philosophy of what, exactly, a "nigger" is, and agree that it isn't about the color of your skin, but your behavior. They agree that niggers are niggers not because they are black, but because they are lazy assholes that play the victim card and wallow in their own filth in the ghettos, and that whites that act like niggers are just as much a nigger as a the darkest nigger to ever nig.

That's more or less /pol/'s position. The so-called difference between a nigger and a black man. Uncle Ruckus is a black man. I'm sure there are plenty of people here that think differently, but a black person can easily earn respect here by not acting like a goddamn animal and applying themselves to bettering themselves and others. That's why you can so easily find someone here that likes Carson, then the moment the captcha is ready post an image of the KKK chopping of a nigger's dick.
>>
>>67865633
This
>>
They make fun of him, but he legitimacy has like 40 jobs or some shit and lives frugally. Based Uncle Ruckus.
>>
>>67865633
Yeah, but in that same episode the rednecks that listen to Rebel's music still hate Ruckus for being black.
>>
>>67866188
Well yea, but that's just to make a joke. It's his character's schick of hating the people that accept him and being hated by those he accepts.

It's essentially a more thought out version of the Chappelle skit with actually fleshed out character writing.
>>
>>67865633
>black and niggers are not the same meme

no. nigger means black. some niggers are all right. it's that simple.
>>
>>67865633
In that episode, Ruckus actually ends up alienating the singer by his intense racism. I imagine /pol/ to as that singer.
>>
Accepting? Sure. Respectful. Hell no.
>>
>>67867256
Honestly, I knew a black guy sorta like ruckas that was a /pol/ack.

we don't talk anymore because of how much HE hated blacks.
I only ever hated blacks when i saw how most actually act myself, but I'd prefer if all people could have pride in their race, culture, and nations.

A racially aware black man is deserving of respect from all of you, because it's a life of fucking torture.

Racially aware whites never feel comfortable around them, cuck whites reject them, most blacks also reject them because "they be acting white"

This dude grew up in a normal family in a shit area, but he had both parents and only two siblings, he got his shit wrecked all the time for getting good grades.

Honestly, this is why we need real racial segregation.
Back when we had it, blacks, if they caused trouble in our communities were arrested or lynched, and it didn't bode well for black communities.
So blacks would self police, and if you were "actin a fool" they'd dogpile you and reject you.

During this time, black families were 80+% legitimate with fathers, most were employed enough to have a dwelling and feed their family, and most of their kids were literate.
>>
lawd i could say nigger all day long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM
>>
>>67865633
There are far more black niggers than white niggers, not even per capita, which is significant because they're only about 13% of the population.
>>
>>67867095
It doesn't seem right to me to call a based black guy a nigger. It just doesn't fit.
>>
>>67867600
Come on dude, there's got to be a better solution than re-segregation.
>>
>>67867256
>>67867600
Because for the singer, and for most of /pol/, it's just something to complain about. "Those damn niggers always chimping out, fuck those guys, let's do something that is only possible due to western society!"
But for a red pilled black man, it's personal. You can't get away from it. Your family, neighbors, possibly most or all of the people you know are running around chimping out and destroying everything and anything good in your community and then screaming about how the white man did it.

Can you even imagine just how infuriating that would be? If every time you looked out the window, you saw civilization slowly crumbling around you, and the root cause is the people that look like you? That every time you talk to someone with the same cultural heritage, they talk about how we wuz kangs n shit but the white man stole it and put big rizzle in prison because of slavery while you know damn well it's because that nigger was a fucking animal and literally butchered a man over a game of madden, but nobody you know even has a problem with that.

God damn, if I was a red-pilled black man I'd be trying to get into the Klan right now.
>>
>>67867600

>Thinks lynching was a good thing.

"Stop calling us racist, libtards!"

You're ruining it for other conservatives.
>>
>>67864927

I'd be more accepting of them if they went back to Africa where they belong.
>>
>>67868283
they want it themselves man, what the fuck do you think safe spaces are?

people want to live and be represented by their own in group, this is normal

it doesn't mean we gotta fight and gas eachother, but for real we took a tribal people and interbred with them, and then act surprise they can't function in society were WE can't even keep a normal birthrate
>>
>>67868396
I never said lynching was good faggot.

Frontier justice has no place in civilized society.
However most black men lynched were accused of shit like rape, and that was likely instigated by women, so keep that shit in mind.

(women were also the vast majority of accusers of witches in salem, and most of the witches burned were younger and attractive women)

Anyway, the fact that we stepped all over blacks who wanted to build and live in our society just because they wanted it for THEMSELVES only, and did the same to whites is telling.

Almost like a third party was involved working against both interests.
>>
>>67868416
I see what you're saying, but the difference is that safe spaces are voluntary. Forced segregation is just as bad as the forced integration we have today. I don't think it should be forced because it will breed just as much inter-racial resentment as we have now.
>>
>>67865633
Sure, it's good for society to have black men and not niggers. But I'm still against black men and white women mixing.

I'm okay with black women and white men mixing though
>>
>>67868745
>I'm okay with black women and white men mixing though
What is the difference exactly?
>>
>>67864927

Fuck no. Ruckus is fucking hilarious but that is NOT a healthy frame of mind for a person. He legitimately despises his own race.

White people are experiencing an issue of being run by people with the exact same trait.

Just being a decent fucking person should be enough.
>>
>>67868738
>forced

Nah, I say we just do what we did for the jews.

Partition land for blacks, like an autonomous region, but inside the Americas.
Sending them back to Africa is a shit idea because most look way different then Africans hanks to interbreeding and both parties despise eachother more then they hate whites.

Now, unlike Haiti or Liberia, keep a permanent presence and maintain order like any other part of America, but train them to slowly fill the places of authority.

Best example of this working is the dominican, for all it's problems they have a functioning society.
>>
>>67868782
For some reason, black women who marry white men tend to be the top elite of black women.

All the black women I know who married white men are smart, speak with a white accent, educated with post-bachelor degrees, thin, have the pleasant and charming demeanor of white women, and are really pretty. They're basically white women but with black skin. Think Stacy Dash or the black women on Fox News.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD3vLCENhOg
Their progeny will be similar upstanding citizens.
>>
>>67869011
Very interesting observation. The reason is probably that because black women have much lower sexual market value than white women, the ones that manage to grab a white guy tend to be the creme of the crop.

>>67868965
But aren't you saying that you would basically ship all the black people into this autonomous region thing? That's forced segregation.
>>
>>67869365
did we need to forcefully ship jews to their own country?
>>
>>67869408
No, but there are still loads of Jews in the West, just like there would still be loads of blacks with this idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (441 KB, 835x812) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
441 KB, 835x812
Jews are responsible for 90% of our bad blood. Blacks are capable of joining society like Based Black Man Ben Carson
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g

I think we could learn a thing or two.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.